Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SOLD: Genuine Porsche Black Leather Sport Seats.

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 12:04 AM
KMASS993
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Refused to sell item after I won. Immediate payment req. is against eBay policy
Member id porscheparts993 ( Feedback Score Of 24Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)
Jun-10-09 07:50

Reply by avharmony (Jun-10-09 13:44):
READ LISTING PAYMENT TERMS BEFORE BIDDING &/OR BUYING. NO EXCEPTIONS.

This was my feedback. I "won" a carbon fiber shift **** and handbrake from him on eBay and he refused to ship. He claimed that I didn't pay immediately after the item was won, which was stated in the auction description. However, per eBay policy this is strictly prohibited as a purchaser has 5 days to pay unless its a buy it now auction (which it was not). He is a scumbag and shouldn't be allowed to sell on rennlist. Moderator please ban him from selling, it's pretty clear that this individual adds no value to the forum and has questionable selling practices.

P.s. Porsche Fan/AVHarmony - You pull enough bullsh*t with people it catches up to you.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:25 AM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Received 418 Likes on 233 Posts

This thread gives me intestinal distress.

Andreas
Old 09-01-2010, 01:05 AM
briefescape
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IMHO PF since your being transparent with the deal if you post what the seats sold on ebay and method of payment that could help put this whole thing to rest ( or maybe not ?) .

JUST SAYING ...

Last edited by briefescape; 09-01-2010 at 03:34 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 02:13 AM
Canyon56
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There are lots of crappy people out there in the world. They will always exist and no one can ever teach them how to behave as a decent human being; it's too ingrained in their DNA.

All one can do is to simply avoid them, and be helpful by warning others. But it's best to not get caught up in it all because these people only serve to steal away all the positive energy from the rest of humankind.

It's done now and we all get the picture. The best thing in the end is to stop giving them attention and simply walk away. Otherwise, they will suck the light out of you.
Old 09-01-2010, 02:49 AM
944/951guy
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a Thread....... What a Thread......
Old 09-01-2010, 03:01 AM
NP993
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Okay, the BS is getting very deep now. Let's get right to this.

Originally Posted by Porsche Fan
To clear up any hearsay on the matter of the Sport Seats, the time line was as follows:

*RLer and I agreed on a price. At that time, I offered the RLer the opportunity to immediately pay for the item via PayPal (at the agreed up on sum plus 3% to cover the PayPal transaction fees).
Not true. Rader asked me if I would send a check so that we could avoid paypal fees. I wasn't in a hurry for the seats and this was fine with me. I sent the check on exactly the day he requested.

*RLer declined the PayPal option (due to its additional 3% PayPal transaction fee); and stated he would send a check via USPS.
Again, it was the seller who asked to avoid paypal. Why would I, the buyer, "decline the Paypal option" when the fees only apply to the seller?

*Between the time RLer said he would send payment and the check's heavily delayed arrival, the seats were sold and paid for on ebay.
Again, this is just utter nonsense. I mailed him the check the day after we spoke on the phone, exactly when I said I would. I asked him to email me when he received it. Instead, he PM'd me to say that he had sold the seats on ebay.

I would have a tiny bit of grudging respect for this guy if he just said, "Look, I know this is a bad thing to do, and you upheld your end of the deal, but someone offered me more for the seats on ebay and I could use the money. My apologies." Okay, fine. It's just a pair of Porsche seats, life goes on. But all this ***-covering and lying is pretty ridiculous and shows why Rader is the kind of person who would pull a fast one like this in the first place.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:06 AM
niche
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Now this is what I call feedback!
Old 09-01-2010, 03:13 AM
NP993
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm sorry to drag this out, but I just saw Rader's post on the previous page and I am astonished, even by internet scumbag standards, at this psycho's dishonesty. Rader is simply making stuff up. In the interest of the truth, I post below our full PM exchange. Start from the bottom and scroll up.

Noah,

Don't worry about packing and boxes. I will you an ample amount of commercial grade bubble wrap and then place the seats in a heavy duty box with extra boxing material to ensure that there will be no shipping damage.

Yes, Greyhound will insure the shipment.

I can pack the seats "ying & yang" so that it's only 1 box. However, I'll check on the price difference to go 2 boxes. If it's even remotely close, I highly recommend going with 2 boxes.

Let me know your shipping address.

I'm signing off for the night.

Let's resume in the morning via regular email. my email:

rader@avharmony.com

Good Night!
Rader

Originally Posted by Noah
Just checked FedEx -- looks like Ground is going to be prohibitively expensive (almost $200 per seat!). I remember once shipping a pair of seats by FedEx or UPS by putting them ying-yang style in a box and the price wasn't so bad -- not sure if that's an option here.

So perhaps Greyhound is the only way to go. I'd be happy to cover a little extra for bubble wrap and tape -- want to ensure a safe journey, I have a feeling the Greyhound boys don't exactly treat packages gently...

Noah,

If you pay by check and save me the PayPal fees, I'll accept your offer of $2,150.

Where are you located?

Rader

Hi Rader -- that's a really great price, one that can't be quibbled with. I've got the same seats in my 993, but they're out of a 964 and don't have the correct stitching on the inserts. I could go $2,150 for them but you shouldn't sell them for that price -- I have no doubt you'll get the full money, they're beautiful.

Noah,

I'm asking $3,995.

But would sell to a Rennlister for $2,500.

Can save on shipping by sending Greyhound.

Also able to ship internationally if you're abroad.

The seats are literally flawless as they were removed from my Porsche with just 2,738 miles (not a misprint)!

Rader Russell
La Jolla, CA 92037
email: rader@avharmony
voice: 858/454-9898 (9am-9pm PST)

What are you looking to get for the "soft back" seats pictured in front of the red car?
Thanks,
Noah
Old 09-01-2010, 03:24 AM
larpy
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

PF......You are a real POS!
Old 09-01-2010, 07:50 AM
cabrio993
Race Car

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I think is time to send Porsche Fan on a little Rennlist Vacation with this t-shirt...
Attached Images  
Old 09-01-2010, 08:14 AM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 256 Likes on 119 Posts

Guys, thanks for bringing this thread to my attention. PF, expect a PM from me.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:13 AM
bart1
Race Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

In the interest of the truth, I post below our full PM exchange.

Bad tactics by PF, as has been made very clear by all. I always thought he had some very nice, if overpriced, stuff but never bought from him.

Although it makes your point, posting PMs is also illegal, as I understand it.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:46 PM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Received 418 Likes on 233 Posts

In the interest of the truth, I post below our full PM exchange. Start from the bottom and scroll up.

Noah,

Don't worry about packing and boxes. I will you an ample amount of commercial grade bubble wrap and then place the seats in a heavy duty box with extra boxing material to ensure that there will be no shipping damage.

Yes, Greyhound will insure the shipment.

I can pack the seats "ying & yang" so that it's only 1 box. However, I'll check on the price difference to go 2 boxes. If it's even remotely close, I highly recommend going with 2 boxes.

Let me know your shipping address.

I'm signing off for the night.

Let's resume in the morning via regular email. my email:

rader@avharmony.com

Good Night!
Rader

Quote:
Just checked FedEx -- looks like Ground is going to be prohibitively expensive (almost $200 per seat!). I remember once shipping a pair of seats by FedEx or UPS by putting them ying-yang style in a box and the price wasn't so bad -- not sure if that's an option here.

So perhaps Greyhound is the only way to go. I'd be happy to cover a little extra for bubble wrap and tape -- want to ensure a safe journey, I have a feeling the Greyhound boys don't exactly treat packages gently...

Quote:
Noah,

If you pay by check and save me the PayPal fees, I'll accept your offer of $2,150.

Where are you located?

Rader

Quote:
Hi Rader -- that's a really great price, one that can't be quibbled with. I've got the same seats in my 993, but they're out of a 964 and don't have the correct stitching on the inserts. I could go $2,150 for them but you shouldn't sell them for that price -- I have no doubt you'll get the full money, they're beautiful.

Quote:
Noah,

I'm asking $3,995.

But would sell to a Rennlister for $2,500.

Can save on shipping by sending Greyhound.

Also able to ship internationally if you're abroad.

The seats are literally flawless as they were removed from my Porsche with just 2,738 miles (not a misprint)!

Rader Russell
La Jolla, CA 92037
email: rader@avharmony
voice: 858/454-9898 (9am-9pm PST)

Quote:
What are you looking to get for the "soft back" seats pictured in front of the red car?
Thanks,
Noah

Rader,
Noah has a long and established history on Rennlist, and is an asset to this community. You sir, should be ashamed of how you handled this transaction. Unfortunately, you'll probably just move on and ply your wares under a different screen name, or through a different forum. Pretty ****ty if you ask me.

Andreas
Old 09-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Chuck W.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 357 Likes on 211 Posts

Originally Posted by Canyon56
no one can ever teach them how to behave as a decent human being; it's too ingrained in their DNA.
That says it all. We are who we are. The prisons are of folks that prove this fact.

IMHO, PF should be banned from RL. He is using this as a platform to sell his products. I would lose money before I would screw over a RL member. I try to stay out of these threads. This one warranted a comment.
Old 09-01-2010, 02:06 PM
CorrdoBrit
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Very enlightening Noah. You have every right to be upset by this douchebag of a fellow RLister. PF, you should be ashamed of yourself. Its quite clear now how you handle yourself and your business dealings both on this forum and elsewhere. You are not a true enthusiast and only interested in turning a quick buck, no matter what.....

I'd be interested to know the dates this PM conversation took place.

Quick Reply: SOLD: Genuine Porsche Black Leather Sport Seats.