Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SOLD: Genuine Porsche Black Leather Sport Seats.

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 07:22 PM
944/951guy
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 08-31-2010, 09:40 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 499 Likes on 320 Posts

Originally Posted by Porsche Fan
Thank you for your constructive criticism.

I have added the following to all "FS" listings:

"This item is listed for sale elsewhere; and is only available on a first come, first served basis. Thus, first payment received consummates the sale and secures this item at the agreed upon price. NO EXCEPTIONS."

For items listed both on ebay and RL, the RL listing has and will continue to offer RLers a substantial discount whenever possible.

To clear up any hearsay on the matter of the Sport Seats, the time line was as follows:

*RLer and I agreed on a price. At that time, I offered the RLer the opportunity to immediately pay for the item via PayPal (at the agreed up on sum plus 3% to cover the PayPal transaction fees).

*RLer declined the PayPal option (due to its additional 3% PayPal transaction fee); and stated he would send a check via USPS.

*Between the time RLer said he would send payment and the check's heavily delayed arrival, the seats were sold and paid for on ebay.

***Thus, the ebayer effectively completed all 5 points needed to form a valid purchase contract (Keep in mind, a contract is not consummated or enforceable without "consideration" - meaning payment. Without payment, in the end, it's just talk).

*When RLers check eventually did arrive in the mail, I immediately returned it to him.

Regarding my FS listings, upon receipt of payment, items always and will continue to be:
*exactly as described
*carefully and expertly packed
*shipped in a timely manner via UPS or FedEx

my side,
P Fan
You need to find another Porsche site to hawk your wares. Most of us here know, as Mark D references, what is the right thing to do in these transactions, but suffice to say that you're clearly a bottom-dweller whose morals have been added to your fiber like one would add vermouth to a very, very, very dry martini.

Congrats; you just sh*t in the pool and you now have, oh, three or four hundred Rennlisters playing lifeguard and watching over your transactions. By the way, since you're running a business enterprise here (ad in Panorama, etc.), how come you're not a Rennlist sponsor?
Old 08-31-2010, 10:10 PM
cabrio993
Race Car

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Point #7 of the Rennlist Charter states:

Rennlist will accept occasional commercial postings (not more than twice per month) to the general Rennlist e-mail discussion lists providing that they are short (25 lines or less). The Rennlist Forums will not accept any commercial postings without a Rennlist Sponsorship and/or Membership or prior consent of the Rennlist Administrator(s), and as a Member/Sponsor, limited to two Rennlist Forum threads per month. 'Commercial' postings are defined as those made by vendors with the intent to promote or sell goods or services. If you post as a commercial vendor/business more then twice per month, you will be contacted off the list by the Administrator and could be asked to take a three week "vacation" from Rennlist - should you object, the Administrator will be more then willing to help you "go on vacation" for that time period.

Do a "Find more posts" by Porsche Fun, and you'll see that his only reason to be here is to sell and resell stuff and use this site as his own personal billboard for his "goodies". There are many items listed on different sub-boards month after month. In fact, he has no contributions here other than push his products.

When John D. was running the show, this character wouldn't have lasted long around here. He would have send Porsche Fun to a little "vacation" if he abused the site as he is clearly doing.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:14 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Porsche Fan sent me a PM. Not sure why he wouldn't publicly post his response.

Oh, I should also mention that it's my understanding that PayPal forbids sellers from trying to stick the buyers with the fee, so I can understand why Noah may have balked at getting bilked.

And in case anyone hasn't had time to click the eBay link to check the feedback, here it is:

DO NOT TRUST THIS GUYS, ACCEPTS PAYMENT, CONFIRMS THEN CANCELS SALE. FRAUDSTER
Member id nlee911 ( Feedback Score Of 3 )
Oct-21-09 18:35

Reply by avharmony (Oct-22-09 13:25):
COMPLETE PSYCHO LIVING IN HIS OWN FANTASY WORLD WITH NO RELATIONSHIP TO REALITY.
Did not stick to the promise made, never replied, never again...
Member id marta_fr ( Feedback Score Of 193Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)
Jun-28-09 09:50

Reply by avharmony (Jun-29-09 15:16):
SHIPPING TERMS AND PRICING ARE CLEARLY PRINTED IN LISTING. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Refused to sell item after I won. Immediate payment req. is against eBay policy
Member id porscheparts993 ( Feedback Score Of 24Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)
Jun-10-09 07:50

Reply by avharmony (Jun-10-09 13:44):
READ LISTING PAYMENT TERMS BEFORE BIDDING &/OR BUYING. NO EXCEPTIONS.
BAD EXPERIENCE - - - - - - - - - - - - - - BAD EXPERIENCE - - - - - - - - -
Member id goodfellas45 ( Feedback Score Of 618Purple star icon for feedback score in between 500 to 999)
Jan-25-06 06:57

Reply by avharmony (Sep-13-06 09:41):
This guy made me nervous! Gave him a full refund & this is the thanks I get Hmff
Winning bidder for VW R32. Seller wanted more money after the auction
Member id char3340 ( Feedback Score Of 206Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)
Oct-18-04 22:57

Reply by avharmony (Oct-20-04 09:37):
ebayer just doesn't get that my R32 is not available for a dime less than $27000
CROOK! Offered Factory Warranty then reneged - compare relist 3093952793
Member id rizzmaster ( Feedback Score Of 3736Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GENUI...Q5fAccessories

I understand that stuff can happen in any transaction and if you do enough of them, the odds increase that you'll encounter an unreasonable buyer, but I've done hundreds of transactions here and on eBay and have never had this much negative feedback. Actually, to my understanding here on Rennlist and based on my eBay feedback, I have not had any negative responses.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:19 PM
Porsche Fan
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Excellent Points.

I've been a "Porsche Fan" for over 30 years; and during that time I've accumulated a fair amount of "Porsche goodies."

A few years back, my family indicated that my "hoarding" was a tad out of hand.

As such, I am selling my accumulated treasures.

And when the "Porsche Goodies" are gone, all I'll have to contribute will be "my 2 cents" gained over the years from my Porsche experiences.

Regarding my experiences of online purchasing and selling:

As most Porsche items are "used," I feel that the most important aspect of an online transaction, is that once the item is paid for, that it be:

*exactly as described
*carefully & expertly packed for shipment
*shipped in a timely manner

If you look at my history anywhere on the web, you'll find that without exception, every single item was exactly as described, well packed and arrived quickly without incident.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:24 PM
cabrio993
Race Car

Originally Posted by Mark in Baltimore
Porsche Fan sent me a PM. Not sure why he wouldn't publicly post his response..

I got the same PM...Copy-Paste...
Old 08-31-2010, 10:27 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by cabrio993
I got the same PM...Copy-Paste...
Sergio,

I asked him to post his PM to the board . . .
Old 08-31-2010, 10:29 PM
cabrio993
Race Car

Sergio,

I asked him to post his PM to the board . . .
And he PM'ed me the same thing. Reads like a canned message to me. I wonder how many times he has copy-pasted it...
Old 08-31-2010, 10:30 PM
goofballdeluxe
Rennlist Member

Received 151 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by Porsche Fan
If you look at my history anywhere on the web, you'll find that without exception, every single item was exactly as described, well packed and arrived quickly without incident.
As if that exonerates you from having a moral compass?

Your history is also showing you to be amoral, petty, ruthless and backstabbing. But hey, at least you ship well, right?

You may be surprised to hear this, but you're supposed to sell products that are as described, well packed, and arrive quickly. You don't get bonus points for doing what you should be doing. That's part of your character flaw. You think you're acting exceptionally when you act morally.

Should you get a medal because you don't punch your mother in the face?

Please, once you're done hawking your wares, please spare us from contributing your "2 cents" worth over your 30 years of Porsche experiences. I doubt you have much of an audience here. It's sad to see someone of a certain age who never learned life's real lessons.

You seem to have "hoarded" more than just parts, sir. You also have hoarded compassion, a sense of fair play, an understanding of what's right/wrong, and any common decency.

I have mostly just pity for you.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:31 PM
CorrdoBrit
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by cabrio993
And he PM'ed me the same thing. Reads like a canned message to me. I wonder how many times he has copy-pasted it...
Me too, although the 2nd message was a little more 'personalized'......
Old 08-31-2010, 10:33 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by goofballdeluxe
As if that exonerates you from having a moral compass?

Your history is also showing you to be amoral, petty, ruthless and backstabbing. But hey, at least you ship well, right?

You may be surprised to hear this, but you're supposed to sell products that are as described, well packed, and arrive quickly. You don't get bonus points for doing what you should be doing. That's part of your character flaw. You think you're acting exceptionally when you act morally.

Should you get a medal because you don't punch your mother in the face?

Please, once you're done hawking your wares, please spare us from contributing your "2 cents" worth over your 30 years of Porsche experiences. I doubt you have much of an audience here. It's sad to see someone of a certain age who never learned life's real lessons.

You seem to have "hoarded" more than just parts, sir. You also have hoarded compassion, a sense of fair play, an understanding of what's right/wrong, and any common decency.

I have mostly just pity for you.
All-net from half court.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:36 PM
cabrio993
Race Car

Originally Posted by CorrdoBrit
Me too, although the 2nd message was a little more 'personalized'......
I also got a 2nd message that sounds more "personalized" . I wonder if it is the same...LOL
Old 08-31-2010, 10:44 PM
CorrdoBrit
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

All-net from half court.
Is that a tennis term? Excuse my ignorance, but I'm from the UK.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:44 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

From the California Judiciary Case Search website when I ran a search for civil actions. Rader Russell runs a business called "Audio Visual Harmony".

Note that Russell is a defendant in all of these complaints:

http://courtindex.sdcourt.ca.gov/CIS...=NC&applcode=C

http://courtindex.sdcourt.ca.gov/CIS...=SD&applcode=C - Breach of Contract

http://courtindex.sdcourt.ca.gov/CIS...=KM&applcode=C - Small Claims

http://courtindex.sdcourt.ca.gov/CIS...=KM&applcode=C - Small Claims

http://courtindex.sdcourt.ca.gov/CIS...=NC&applcode=C - Ex-wife's name is Karen Russell (marriage disolved in 2001: http://courtindex.sdcourt.ca.gov/CIS...=NC&applcode=D)
Old 08-31-2010, 10:45 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/r...ell?ref=search

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: SOLD: Genuine Porsche Black Leather Sport Seats.