993 Forum 1995-1998

New! 9m93 Speedster widebody - full build in detail

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2022, 10:26 AM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by bbs993tt
I'm jealous but glad you two are still enjoying these beautiful cars! Didn't the white one sell recently? JPP, great to hear from you and let me know when you're ready to gift yours to me!
I'll trade you straight across for the Fayence GT Brian. Bill of Sale for $50K on both ends, think of the maintenance and taxes you'll save, and we can negotiate a tag team enclosed transport for a drop/pickup deal!

Originally Posted by Nurburger
Nice to see some new Speedster content being posted - please continue!!
I'm over on Instagram (@jonp356) and post recent pics of drives and stuff over there. You're all welcome to tag/follow/lurk. I've got a new project down at Jack Staggs getting sorted in San Clemente (pic below) .. I'll be driving that back up to the Bay Area in a couple weeks after a year of rust removal and repair on the longitudinals and front frames. Come over and see if I make it home.. I am hopeful, but I'm a terminal optimist.

Originally Posted by Magdaddy
From the way back machine….fond memories of a more engaging experience on these pages. Hope all is well gentlemen!
I'm good! Thanks for asking .. I think I speak for many of us when I say it's been one HELL of a few years! I hope all is well with everybody on the list! And thanks Graham for letting us hi-jack your thread .. I'll leave quietly out the back. Cheers Mate!

Quick Reply: New! 9m93 Speedster widebody - full build in detail