OT: umm...let's see...OH MY...MOTHER OF... C63 AMG

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 11:50 PM
TRINITONY
Rennlist Member

Received 268 Likes on 218 Posts

Originally Posted by mrsullivan
tomaeto /tomahto I guess...

- the interior looks fine to me, not as luxurious as some of the Mercedes cruiser upper end models, but not really supposed to look that cushy I guess, this is their sports sedan... I think the interior is better than the new M3, but not as good as the RS4

- I wouldnt want this car with a manual... a big muscle car sedan capable of hauling kids, but also fun to drive, sit in traffic, etc... a stick would get old I think... this is not a replacement for our cars, its a different kind of car

only point of my original post was to share how crazy fast the car is/felt... still I say, fastest thing I have ever been in

lets get back to Porsches
drive it in tippy mode, should be more fun...
Old 07-17-2008, 02:00 AM
melman911
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I also thought the interior was just cheap as hell, as are all the new C classes.
Ohhh to funny against a piece of **** Mustang....give me a f---ing break!

Someone with a Mustang complaining about the cheapness of an AMG interior ?
+1
Old 07-17-2008, 08:30 AM
J.PELLEGRINO
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I drive the car with the gearbox in its "sport" mode most of the time with excellent results. The ecu is very smart and also seems to be extremely quick to adapt to the drivers "style" It almost instantly understands how you want to use the car and it then responds accordingly with faster down shifts and improved throttle response. I have used the "manual" mode on occasion, but I found it elevated my average speeds too much and that could become troublesome in a hurry.
As for the interior, I am fine with it. I am not a fan of leather on dash boards or the tops of door panels, I have seen too many of them degrade,shrink and distort due to the constant exposure to the sun. This is the first new car I have ever purchased and I expect to keep it for a fairly long time, so albeit a little pricey, I expect it will not be too bad over the long haul.

Quick Reply: OT: umm...let's see...OH MY...MOTHER OF... C63 AMG