Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 01:47 AM
Joe S.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by YellowBull
There's no accounting for taste !
You're doing a good job of demonstrating this statement...
Old 09-08-2007, 07:01 AM
YellowBull
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SCMomentum
This has been debated many, many times before you started your two threads.

Dave
Dave,

If you had done your homework, you would see that I only started one thread on this.

Also, does it provide satisfaction to you to tell people to search and do their homework? You must have over 20 posts telling people to search and/or do their homework. Are you a schoolteacher or something? Many people just want to put their question out there and get current feedback. Opinions do change, you know.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:14 AM
YellowBull
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe S.
You're doing a good job of demonstrating this statement...
I've opined on the beauty of the C4S grill over the split grill of the C2S. To me, the split wing looks wimpier and less functional than the full wing. It's simply a matter of taste.

I admit that I was a bit brash stating that "there's no accounting for taste"; I was just a little taken aback by SC's ubiquitous "do your homework" line. There's nothing wrong with the split grill and it is news to me that people actually switch to it. I wonder how many people with 2Ss switch to a 4S grill.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:26 AM
Wilder
Rennlist Member

Received 5,011 Likes on 1,778 Posts

Originally Posted by YellowBull
it is news to me that people actually switch to it.
Well, it only takes $500 and 30 minutes...mine's sitting in storage waiting to get installed.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:34 PM
SCMomentum
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ubiquitous? Interesting.
I apologize for the two thread comment.
20 posts on the homework issue? I don't think I have anywhere near that many. You should have been around during the Ray Calvo days my friend. It was only a suggestion. You do seem to be quite determined to find the 'right' answers to your questions. I was merely suggesting the "search" feature here on Rennlist. It can go a long way to giving you some of the answers you seek...and may I add, many express current feelings.

School teacher? No sir I am not.

Brash only with that one statement? Now, that is funny. And...it wouldn't be news to you about the split grille if you....
Well, I don't care to be ubiquitous again, so I think you know what I was about to say.

Cheers,

Dave
p.s. It is interesting to note that I do have a 4S and would have preferred a 2S if I could have found one in similar condition to mine in Polar Silver during my one year search.
Old 09-08-2007, 02:07 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 499 Likes on 320 Posts

Aaaah, Ray Calvo...can't remember what he used to say...wait...wait...oh, yeah...DO A SEARCH, LAZYBONES!!!

Quick Reply: Well bought C4S - 993 values softening?