993 Forum 1995-1998

Bizzare Murcielago Accident : eye-witness & Pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 05:11 PM
mborkow
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are Russians Asians too? Part of Asia
that would depend on where in russia they live ;-)

middle east is also part of asia...
Old 07-19-2006, 06:42 PM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 341 Likes on 152 Posts

Originally Posted by mborkow
i think those are silicon or saline bags ;-)
I was thinking the same thing.

I believe they would explode on impact and everyone in the car would drown.

BTW Avillena:Thanks for the comments about my "tan"..............

Old 07-19-2006, 07:30 PM
Cy
Racer

LOL . . . I'd nominate this for Post Of The Year . . . do we still do that?

Originally Posted by CP
Ok Ok, I give up. Thirteen pages of this intense enlightenment made me see my erroneous ways. JustanotherRed993 was right afterall. I am now stepping up to the plate (Actually, Melissa put me there). Folks, this is what really happened last Saturday morning:

So I went to the Saturday car meet [although motocycles, bicycles, unicycles, roller skates, skate boards, and pedastrians are all welcomed] at a shopping center whose name I will not divulge, for fear of discriminating against people who feel it is either too classy or trashy for their tastes, as the 993s are making a showing this week. Nice cars [if you like them, not to insult those whose tastes lie elsewhere] in a row. I have a few pics on that.

I was about to leave at 10:30 or so, suddenly... CRUNCH, about 20 feet/6.096 meters away. Then there is this vehicle of unidentified make, model, and colour [so as not to prejudice the reader, naturally] slowly driving away in the parking lot. Hords of people [though I suppose larger crowds have clustered before, but there were certainly more than two of them] were screaming at the driver, and pushing on the hood to stop the car. The driver was quite intent to just leave, or so it seemed, and I suppose [he or she] must have had their own very good reasons; it's not my place to judge after all. Then one person of undisclosed gender jumped in the driver's window and grabbed the steering wheel. Finally the car stopped and a driver emerged. It was almost certainly a primate, and most likely bipedal [no offense to quadruped/arachnid/octoped/etc fans out there], and of a height between 6 microns and 427 light-years.

By then, I had checked out the car that was hit, and OMG [meaning 'oh my goodness', naturally; it would be impolitic invoke (G/g)od because not everyone believes in dieties, let alone one that goes by the title '(G/g)od' specifically; also, the statement of 'oh my goodness' should not be taken to imply that I am any more or less good than any other person], it was another vehicle of a value that could be considered great to some people though not necessarily to all that will not be further described because it might bring prejudice. The carbon fibre front bumper [which is of course of no greater importance than the rear bumper] was bashed and the hood was out of alignment. And there it was the hiter trying to pull a hit-and -run [or so it seemed, though as I said before [he or she] may have a Very Very Good Reason to try to leave; [perhaps a grandmother was on fire, although there is an equal chance that the grandfather is on fire as well] in front of 60+ witnesses, most with cameras, though those without cameras are clearly NOT inferior to those with cameras in any way, shape, or form. What was the driver thinking? I can only postulate, as I shall never know but I'm sure it was extremely profound and advanced thought as it would be so rude of me to imply the driver was anything but a genius.

I have a few pics that just make my blood [amongst other bodily fluids] boil. But others may find them very soothing. To each their own, after all."

Now can we ALL get along?

CP
Old 07-19-2006, 07:54 PM
Joe S.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by RJT

I believe they would explode on impact and everyone in the car would drown.
I'll sacrifice myself and do a crash test with those safety devices.
Old 07-19-2006, 07:56 PM
Air Kuul TT
Race Car

Originally Posted by Joe S.
I'll sacrifice myself and do a crash test with those safety devices.
Old 07-19-2006, 10:41 PM
vuugti
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by mnmblu2
This is sooo true.

I don't post on this forum too often anymore. Reading this thread is a clear indication as to why I don't.
Yea, no kidding! Wish we could generate a 15 page post about something technical and worthwhile. What happened to tuning and DIY repair?

Andy
Old 07-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Chuck W.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 357 Likes on 211 Posts

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy ****ing walrus-looking piece of ****. Get the **** off of my obstacle. Get the **** down off of my obstacle. Now. Move it. I'm going to rip your ***** off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world. I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:13 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OK, we have been put on notice...NOTHING but "will these wheels fit my car?"; "how do I get the cat yak off my seats?", "what motor oil do WE all use in our cars?"; "what are the mods that WE make to our car that will make it different...but oh please God exactly the same as everyone else on this Forum?"; "I have no clue what I think, so can you all tell me how my car should sound"...posts will be accepted from here on! Well, maybe "does this ride height look OK to everyone or should I change it?" has some more legs to it......
Old 07-19-2006, 11:18 PM
cabrio993
Race Car

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull
OK, we have been put on notice...NOTHING but "will these wheels fit my car?"; "how do I get the cat yak off my seats?", "what motor oil do WE all use in our cars?"; "what are the mods that WE make to our car that will make it different...but oh please God exactly the same as everyone else on this Forum?"; "I have no clue what I think, so can you all tell me how my car should sound"...posts will be accepted from here on! Well, maybe "does this ride height look OK to everyone or should I change it?" has some more legs to it......
Don't forget about our monthly "Tray on or Tray off" thread.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:21 PM
User 4221
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 47 Likes on 29 Posts

How about: How long 'til I get the CEL issue? Should I sell before then?
Old 07-19-2006, 11:31 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 499 Likes on 320 Posts

What about the tray should I know about??
Old 07-19-2006, 11:32 PM
gonzilla
Rennlist Member

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

What about "Top end rebuild: what else to do 'while I'm in there'."
Old 07-19-2006, 11:33 PM
CP
Race Director

Received 334 Likes on 239 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark in Baltimore
What about the tray should I know??
Errr...the color? the country of origin? the gender?

CP
Old 07-19-2006, 11:35 PM
epj993
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pong, time to seal this thread and close it. It's done.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:35 PM
CP
Race Director

Received 334 Likes on 239 Posts

Newbie technical questions? Do a search, your lazybonez ********.

CP

Quick Reply: Bizzare Murcielago Accident : eye-witness & Pics