Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 01:52 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dandrop

i look forward to hearing from you. thanks

Dudley

here's a link to the page on my site for the 4-post lifts. please let me know if you're still having trouble. i'll email you something instead. and, a group buy is not out of the question....

http://www.x-autoproducts.com/pages/product_lifts.htm

Monique

you said you already ordered via email. i don't think i have an email from you....
also, you asked about issues with Mequiar's and non-clear coat products. i'm not sure if you mean to ask about compatibility issues, or if you want my opinion of Mequirar's products. call me if you have some time. i'll answer any questions you have.

thanks,
barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 07-21-2004, 03:18 PM
dandrop
8th Gear

Originally Posted by x-autoproducts
dandrop

i look forward to hearing from you. thanks
Hi Barry,
I'm the one who called you this morning from San Francisco and placed an order for Rejex and SpeedX.

Thank you for taking the time to explain how these products work. I can't wait to try it out!

Kent
Old 07-21-2004, 04:40 PM
Dudley
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks Barry!

Any one in for a group buy?

MID Rise Lifts
RMR Lift – Any Model $1895

Dave
Old 07-21-2004, 04:56 PM
Evan
Burning Brakes

Barry - As others had stated...Thanks for the info and count me in !
Old 07-21-2004, 05:15 PM
StatmanDesigns
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default Just RejeX-ed my Carrera

Got my bottle of RejeX today, thanks! My car is VERY shiny and is now sitting in the garage to cure overnight. I am too hot and tired to apply a second coat, not that it was difficult. Here is a picture:

Last edited by StatmanDesigns; 03-27-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Old 07-21-2004, 06:09 PM
Jeff96-993
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default You're hired!

Hey Dan,

Please feel free to stop by and give my car a once-over!

Your car looks great! Did you do anything prior to applying, like the clay, etc?
Old 07-21-2004, 07:16 PM
StatmanDesigns
Addict
Rennlist Member

I just bought the car about 4-5 weeks ago. First thing I did was to wash and wax it the day after I got it. It only has 25K miles and is nearly perfect, so it was quite shiny.

Today I washed and dried the car. Then I let it sit in the garage for a few hours to cool the surface a bit, since it is hot and sunny here today. Then I applied the RejeX, let it dry for about 30-45 minutes and wiped it off.

Took the car out of the garage for pictures, and it is back in the garage for overnight curing.
Old 07-21-2004, 10:12 PM
Itzkirb
Rennlist Member

Received 824 Likes on 269 Posts

Rejex is great!! I've had my car for a little over a year now...Rejex it every 3 months...I've NEVER washed the car once...On Sundays I just either go over the car with a CA Duster and/or detail spray and a detailing cloth...Stays SUPA-DUPA CLEAN!

It's good stuff...Still shiny after 3months!

J.D. any new brochures yet???
Old 07-21-2004, 10:56 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

dandrop

thanks for the order. you're the one from the bay area (aka dream land).

Dudley

i'll find out what we can do for a group buy on lifts (4 post, mid-rise, and bike/atv). stay tuned....

Evan

thanks for the order. your RejeX is on its way....

StatmanDesigns

wow! as the picture of your car scrolled onto my screen, my wife sitting next to me did a double take, and commented about how she could count the leaves on the tree via its reflection. very nice car. great color.

j.d.

where's the pic's of your car? boat? other toys???
show us the goods....

Jeff96-993

clay bars do wonderful things for cars to make the extra clean. RejeX will reward your efforts....

Itzkirb

holy cow!!! the godfather of RejeX!!! along with Orient Express....
i've tried to get messages to you guys, but you're very hard to connect with. call me at 800-559-1192. i have much appreciation to bestow upon you (as well as Orient Express). hope to hear from you soon.

thanks for all the orders everyone. if anyone has any questions about how to use RejeX, application techniques, benefits, specific issues,,, please feel free to call. i'll be sure to get you an answer

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 07-22-2004, 01:25 AM
adsc4s
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old Guy, you've got to buy some of this stuff! Put it on the wife's Mini S 6 weeks ago and it still shines with almost no dust and it is a daily driver! I've California dusted it a couple of times along with detail spray but that is it. Plus, much, MUCH less brake dust to deal with and bugs, bird **** just slide off.
Old 07-22-2004, 01:46 AM
nman413
Drifting

Kirby, I cant believe that you have no bug kill. I must have killed like 9,000,000,000 bugs on the way up to Thunderhill last friday.
Old 07-22-2004, 01:38 PM
Itzkirb
Rennlist Member

Received 824 Likes on 269 Posts

Jaunder, I've got bug kills, but with rejex they wipe right off. One time going across the Dumbarton Bridge I must have killed 10,000 bugs at once. Man, it was a mess! When I got home I let the car cool a little then I just got a rag and detail spray and wiped the bumper and windshield off. 5 minutes!

Not to mention some of the bugs you can actually see hit the car and bounce off.
Old 07-24-2004, 04:02 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

just a follow up to the post above,

our thanks go out to all the rennlisters who've taken the time to post pictures of their cars and tell us how happy they are with RejeX. this is very much appreciated. we've repeatedly heard that being able to use only one product for paint, glass & wheels is a huge advantage over other products. not having to scrub brake dust off wheels is one of Rejex's biggest selling point.

in order to show you how much we appreciate your patronage so far, X-Auto Products is annoucing that the group buy price of $16.09 plus $2 shipping to any address is being made PERMENANT for all rennlist members and visitors.

we're in the process of updating our website so you will be able to purchase RejeX at the rennlist price without having to call. until then, please call us to place your order, or if you have any questions about how to use RejeX, its application methods, benefits, etc.

thanks all,

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 07-24-2004, 08:22 PM
Tim Ashfield
Addict
Rennlist Member

Barry

I have to try this product does your offer apply to shipping to the UK? No worries if not but please let me know what the shipping would cost.

Many thanks.
Old 07-24-2004, 08:29 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

Tim Ashfield

the shipping costs are $2 to the UK!

the easiest way to conduct this transaction is over paypal. they even handle the currency conversion. please shoot me an email at info@x-autoproducts.com and i'll initiate the transaction with your email address. if you're not a paypal person, it's super easy to register to use their service. please let me know if you have any further questions.

thanks for your interest in our products. i guarantee you will be very happy with RejeX.

barry
www.x-autoproducts.com

Quick Reply: RejeX Group Buy Discount!!!