Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

jamboob (JimBob) has got to go...

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2003, 12:34 AM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 499 Likes on 320 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">Originally posted by Glen:
<strong>I really think and hope that they both should stay.... Martin is real, and with the unique qualities that have been referenced, very helpful and quick to give input. I believe that these guys really are both great guys! Martin , please don't let JB get yur gote..so to speak. Both of You guys stay on board!! Just as in many posts earlier, including my own, we have something to lose as a community if we lose one, or both. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">I agree wholeheartedly with Glen's words and the meaning behind them.

JimBob, welcome back to the board. Be cool. You're liked here. You're funny, okay?

Martin, stay with the board. Be cool. You're liked here. Those of us who are tolerant and have a sense of humor are gonna be cool. I've seen your posts before and you have much to offer. You're valued, okay?

Okay, can we all freakin' move on from this issue and talk about some really important world issues such as what's the best lube to squirt in our windshields to stop them from squeaking? All right! Back to the real topics!

As others have asked, and as I have asked on this board before, can't we all just get along?
Old 01-23-2003, 12:44 AM
Ruf-Racer
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad to see old jim bob back! Now how do we find Chad & the Pope?
R
Old 01-23-2003, 01:07 AM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">Originally posted by 993Widebody:
<strong>This post is precisely why many older members don't visit the board anymore. Too much BS as to what the board should look, feel, and smell like... it is not a dictatorship but a community.

Oh well... I always liked ole jimboob.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">Rob,
I'm still here!
your list of mods is growing. you keep it up and before you know it.. you will have a parts room like Kim!!
Old 01-23-2003, 08:13 AM
johnfm
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
JimBob for president.....

..though George Dubya already speaks just like our fren!!
Old 01-23-2003, 10:18 AM
GratefulJED
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Shoot, now we have non 993 drivin Brits poking fun at our President. Now that is someone who needs to be booted!
Old 01-23-2003, 11:03 AM
johnfm
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Who y'all calling a Brit??I'm Australian - I just live here 'cos I love the weather!!

Quick Reply: jamboob (JimBob) has got to go...