Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have the JCR titanium Exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2023 | 10:57 AM
Jimmy-D
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by shrimp money
The marketing departments at JCR and Cargraphic are brain dead.

JCR has videos of their exhausts on YouTube in a studio with elevator music.

Cargraphic has no videos of their valve controller in use.
Honestly - finding this issue is running rampant through out the World. Most have forgot how to hustle. Side affect of Covid, I guess
The following users liked this post:
shrimp money (02-14-2023)
Old 02-14-2023 | 11:01 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D
Honestly - finding this issue is running rampant through out the World. Most have forgot how to hustle. Side affect of Covid, I guess
Don't even get me started on going out to eat post covid....50% more expensive, 100% worse service....everyone quiet quitted while asking for 30% tips.
The following 2 users liked this post by 22992:
audimotion (02-16-2023), ecpchris (02-18-2023)
Old 02-14-2023 | 11:05 AM
shrimp money
Race Car

Originally Posted by 22992
Don't even get me started on going out to eat post covid....50% more expensive, 100% worse service....everyone quiet quitted while asking for 30% tips.
We tried to get a reservation for Jeff Ruby’s for Saturday, and they’re all booked. I think the better servers have migrated to places where average check is $200.
zachr (02-19-2023)
Old 02-15-2023 | 03:13 PM
blackland
Burning Brakes

Does anyone know the mechanic hours estimated to install a slip-on type exhaust on the 992? I am guessing 3-4 hours?
Old 02-15-2023 | 03:30 PM
Jimmy-D
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by blackland
Does anyone know the mechanic hours estimated to install a slip-on type exhaust on the 992? I am guessing 3-4 hours?
3 to 4 Max
Old 02-16-2023 | 02:56 AM
reddsektor
Pro

Just installed tonight, short answer is it sounds terrific, has that distinct titanium tone. Longer review write up coming soon.

Last edited by reddsektor; 02-16-2023 at 02:58 AM.
The following 4 users liked this post by reddsektor:
badtoro99 (03-30-2024), JCR-Porsche (02-16-2023), rouxeny (02-16-2023), tourenwagen (02-16-2023)
Old 02-16-2023 | 07:17 AM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by 22992
I guess they weren’t interested in the group buy proposal. O well…
No one has contacted me regarding a group buy other than Pat via instagram in this thread where I said yes we would be interested, discount would depend on numbers numbers etc. Our email is always open and we respond extremely quickly.

The marketing departments at JCR and Cargraphic are brain dead.

JCR has videos of their exhausts on YouTube in a studio with elevator music.

Cargraphic has no videos of their valve controller in use.
Interesting take. Thanks?

If you're looking for something specific you're more than welcome to email us rather than throw insults around on a forum. If you were to contact us directly then you would have found that we're extremely accommodating and certainly not 'brain dead' by any means

JC

/
/ / JCR PORSCHE \ \ \

contact@jcr-developments.com

Facebook | Instagram | Youtube
tourenwagen (02-16-2023)
Old 02-16-2023 | 07:49 AM
shrimp money
Race Car

Originally Posted by JCR-Porsche
Interesting take. Thanks?

If you're looking for something specific you're more than welcome to email us rather than throw insults around on a forum. If you were to contact us directly then you would have found that we're extremely accommodating and certainly not 'brain dead' by any means

JC
It is not my job to sell your exhausts for you. Fabspeed and Soul have taken the time to produce videos that allow prospective buyers to hear their exhaust and cats at 12am when we tend to make irrational purchases. Instead, you want people to email you for sound files of each different configuration; how inefficient is that? IMO, that creates an extra point of friction to get someone from clicking the buy button right after they said, “that sounds freaking awesome.”

Old 02-16-2023 | 08:24 AM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

It is not my job to sell your exhausts for you. Fabspeed and Soul have taken the time to produce videos that allow prospective buyers to hear their exhaust and cats at 12am when we tend to make irrational purchases. Instead, you want people to email you for sound files of each different configuration; how inefficient is that? IMO, that creates an extra point of friction to get someone from clicking the buy button right after they said, “that sounds freaking awesome.”
Ok, so you're sticking with the brain dead comment then

You have clearly already listened to a bunch of great examples of how our exhaust sounds but you can find a ton more on our Instagram channel @JCR_PORSCHE - I've attached a few below for you:

RACE CATS / VALVED CENTRE

View this post on Instagram

CAT DELETES / VALVED CENTRE

CAT DELETES / NON SILENCED CENTRE

RACE CATS / NON SILENCED CENTRE

RACE CATS / STOCK CENTRE

The reason for the videos on each of our products on the website is to present the information in the text in a more engaging way. We get a ton of emails and questions relating to information which is readily available in the blurb on each product but since adding the videos of the products with bullet point information questions and enquiries have gone down and sales have improved. Make of that what you will

In regards to presenting sound bites / videos of each and every product and potential combination of products we offer on sale, that's something which we share across social media, forums and upon request as mentioned.

I’m all for constructive criticism and we will work on a way to cleanly present the media that we have on the website too

JC

Last edited by JCR-Porsche; 02-16-2023 at 09:07 AM.
The following 3 users liked this post by JCR-Porsche:
adrianp89 (02-16-2023), MonopolyMoney (02-16-2023), Pad Bender (02-18-2023)
Old 02-16-2023 | 10:04 AM
shrimp money
Race Car

Originally Posted by JCR-Porsche
Ok, so you're sticking with the brain dead comment then

You have clearly already listened to a bunch of great examples of how our exhaust sounds but you can find a ton more on our Instagram channel @JCR_PORSCHE - I've attached a few below for you:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CofX-...d=MDJmNzVkMjY=

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnUWD...d=MDJmNzVkMjY=

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm86_...d=MDJmNzVkMjY=

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfUsp...d=MDJmNzVkMjY=

CAT DELETES / NON SILENCED CENTRE

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cb0P06t...d=MDJmNzVkMjY=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbYbjR6M...d=MDJmNzVkMjY=

RACE CATS / STOCK CENTRE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUvMrCcI...d=MDJmNzVkMjY=

The reason for the videos on each of our products on the website is to present the information in the text in a more engaging way. We get a ton of emails and questions relating to information which is readily available in the blurb on each product but since adding the videos of the products with bullet point information questions and enquiries have gone down and sales have improved. Make of that what you will

In regards to presenting sound bites / videos of each and every product and potential combination of products we offer on sale, that's something which we share across social media, forums and upon request as mentioned.

I’m all for constructive criticism and we will work on a way to cleanly present the media that we have on the website too

JC
Actually, no, I have not. The only car I’ve listened to is Pad Bender’s because he posts the videos. Not to mention, the Turbo S is a 3.8 liter, and as a Carrera GTS owner, or any Carrera lineup owner, our engines are 3.0 liter. Am I supposed to just assume the cars will sound the exact same?

And who is going through 1,045 posts to find exhaust clips in your dozens of different configurations possible?

Even you couldn’t post a single video of any of your exhausts on a Carrera, it’s all Turbo S.
So yes, I’ll stick with my brain dead comment.
Old 02-16-2023 | 10:24 AM
Jimmy-D
Rennlist Member

Would love to hear any sound bites from a 992 Carrera( S/GTS) with a JCR exhaust
The following 3 users liked this post by Jimmy-D:
Guzzgreg (02-16-2023), JCR-Porsche (02-16-2023), tourenwagen (02-16-2023)
Old 02-16-2023 | 11:28 AM
reddsektor
Pro

Would love to hear any sound bites from a 992 Carrera( S/GTS) with a JCR exhaust

I should have a couple of clips later today.
The following 2 users liked this post by reddsektor:
JCR-Porsche (02-16-2023), tourenwagen (02-16-2023)
Old 02-16-2023 | 11:32 AM
adrianp89
Pro

I would be interested in some sort of group buy if my purchase can confirmed to fit a 992.2
Old 02-16-2023 | 11:44 AM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Actually, no, I have not. The only car I’ve listened to is Pad Bender’s because he posts the videos. Not to mention, the Turbo S is a 3.8 liter, and as a Carrera GTS owner, or any Carrera lineup owner, our engines are 3.0 liter. Am I supposed to just assume the cars will sound the exact same?

And who is going through 1,045 posts to find exhaust clips in your dozens of different configurations possible?
Sorry, I just saw that you created a post with a link to a video AdamLZ posted almost 6 months ago, I assumed that you watched his videos, or at least the video you shared. His 992 Turbo content is a great resource when it comes to the sound of the car with race cats & valved centre and then later cat deletes and valved centre

And another great video below featuring a ton of sound bites

Adam then went on to get another system for his latest car, again he went with cat deletes and valved centre. Great combination

Reference the sound difference between Carrera and Turbo models; Yes, if you asked then I would have been able to confirm that, to my ears at least, there is no audible difference between the sound of a 992 Carrera and 992 Turbo despite the 3.0 vs 3.8 due to the similarities in the header and turbo design. Any differences in tone from the displacement are so subtle that they're almost impossible to notice assuming you have the same exhaust installed on both cars.

Even you couldn’t post a single video of any of your exhausts on a Carrera, it’s all Turbo S.
So yes, I’ll stick with my brain dead comment.
Although your attitude is really quite abrasive I'll continue to try and help, please see below.

Ill work on getting some more examples and post on here for you

JC
Old 02-16-2023 | 11:45 AM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by adrianp89
I would be interested in some sort of group buy if my purchase can confirmed to fit a 992.2
We will need a car to confirm this but based on what i've seen the centre will be different on the 992.2 generation cars

JC

Quick Reply: Anyone have the JCR titanium Exhaust?