Sponsored by:

where's the sfl composer?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2022, 06:54 PM
Kansas32
Advanced

Received 34 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Kansas32
….Still waiting. No car and no communication from Porsche.
….5/17 Still waiting. No car or communication from Porsche…..
Old 05-17-2022, 07:59 PM
Baggerdude
Burning Brakes

Received 29 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Kansas32
….Still waiting. No car and no communication from Porsche.
Same here. Not sure what the deal is. No communication from anyone.
Old 05-17-2022, 08:42 PM
Evolution1
Instructor

Received 212 Likes on 75 Posts

Wow that’s incredible, my SA called me the very next day after the bad news that my car was totaled and to inform me that their are rebuilding my cab for an August delivery , I’m surprised at this level of cost you haven’t broken some *****.

I stay in touch with the my dealership, I know I’m a pain but I’m not buying 20k car I’m spending 140k I hope your situation gets resolved ASAP I know the waiting is unbearable.

Good luck

Old 05-17-2022, 08:56 PM
Baggerdude
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Evolution1
Wow that’s incredible, my SA called me the very next day after the bad news that my car was totaled and to inform me that their are rebuilding my cab for an August delivery , I’m surprised at this level of cost you haven’t broken some *****.

I stay in touch with the my dealership, I know I’m a pain but I’m not buying 20k car I’m spending 140k I hope your situation gets resolved ASAP I know the waiting is unbearable.

Good luck
I think some dealers have more information than others. Also, they may not want to give out information that may not be reliable. I'd be surprised if Porsche can get the cars that were sunk on the previous ship, and those that were destroyed / damaged on the Composer to the front of the line to get them produced in an effective manner. Brow beating the SA won't get the car built. And, now ... the vehicle may be listed as a 2022 MY with the 2023 MY cars coming out a month later. Maybe. With all the issues with "chips", and electrical harnesses, Covid, etc., I'd be surprised if the cars are produced this year. I'm not sure I'll take possession of the car this year as a 2022 MY vehicle. We'll see.
Old 05-17-2022, 09:21 PM
Evolution1
Instructor

I understand that there is a lot going in the world and something’s can’t be helped, was your car totaled or minor damage has anyone informed you of what happened to your car? it should be known by now.

My dealership lost 16 cars in between the Felicity Ace and SF Composer the SA are loosing their commissions and they want cars to arrive at their business they want to get paid.

Old 05-17-2022, 09:26 PM
Baggerdude
Burning Brakes

My car was totaled. The SA sent me a new 'renewal' of my build sheet. I left it as it was. No one knows when / if the car will be created / delivered at this point.
I'm not upset, just disappointed on several levels. But, that said, I can't change anything. I'm waiting to see if my SA gets a "GO" on the car to production. Which may be June / July / August. No idea.
Old 05-17-2022, 09:51 PM
Evolution1
Instructor

Are you looking at TYD ? Your order should have been prioritized.

For me it was very straight forward my SA emailed me at new commission number, I made some changes my new order will close June 10th .

I hope your order gets resolved, are you using a local dealership to you?
Old 05-17-2022, 09:54 PM
Baggerdude
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Evolution1
Are you looking at TYD ? Your order should have been prioritized.

For me it was very straight forward my SA emailed me at new commission number, I made some changes my new order will close June 10th .

I hope your order gets resolved, are you using a local dealership to you?

I'm using a local dealership where I've ordered 10 other Porsches over the years. They know me well.

Quick Reply: where's the sfl composer?