992 2019-Present The Forum for the Non-Turbo 911
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PDCC TO GET OR NOT ON GTS

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2024 | 11:02 AM
Hunky
Pro

Stability over 140? Not what most of us have concerns for.

Last edited by Hunky; 09-22-2024 at 11:05 AM.
Old 09-22-2024 | 06:25 PM
michaelp
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ENCT
I am waiting for a 992.2 GTS build and the PDCC is not available as of now. We just picked up our Cayenne Turbo E Hybrid which has PDCC. Compared with our 2023 Cayenne Turbo without PDCC the new car seems to float around, doesn’t seem as planted. I am second guessing getting it on my GTS build should it become available. Not sure this feeling confirms the artificial feeling some mentioned in this thread? Any new thoughts on this, GTS will be a DD with no track time.
I wouldn’t sweat it. I’ve had some more time in my 992 GTS with PDCC, I find it subtle. To me it feels better when I’m pushing the car in sport plus, in other modes I don’t use it.. I could see why some folks say it feels a little artificial when poking around town. The GTS has such a firm and planted suspension regardless especially compared to the base 992 I had. Given what I know now, I don’t think it would’ve been a deal breaker.

I also have a Cayenne GTS incoming with PDCC, really curious to see how it operates on a larger top-heavy SUV.

Quick Reply: PDCC TO GET OR NOT ON GTS