Sponsored by:

Pics of Carrera 4S in shark blue with aerokit

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2021, 05:26 PM
shrimp money
Race Car

Received 4,885 Likes on 1,977 Posts
Default Pics of Carrera 4S in shark blue with aerokit

Stopped by my local dealer today to check it out. There’s a Miami Blue 3RS for comparison sake in similar lighting conditions.

Old 11-09-2021, 05:37 PM
3rdpedal
Rennlist Member

Received 1,777 Likes on 940 Posts

Looks cool. Not a bad look. Way too many fluff options, like a dealer built this. At least it appears to be a manual. Can't tell but no mention of PDK on the window sticker.
Old 11-09-2021, 05:43 PM
shrimp money
Race Car

Originally Posted by 3rdpedal
Looks cool. Not a bad look. Way too many fluff options, like a dealer built this. At least it appears to be a manual. Can't tell but no mention of PDK on the window sticker.
It’s a PDK. It’s a high option car, required by Porsche for them to even get the allocation. They’re not allowed to sell the car for 90 days, 30 days if they produce two approved videos on YouTube.
Old 11-09-2021, 06:03 PM
BIGWORM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,056 Likes on 531 Posts

Hater. It hardly has any fluff items. Fluff items are leather wrapped fuse box covers. Or leather wrapped rear view mirror. This is a nice build and totally within normal 4S pricing.

Dont listen to him Shrimp. I like your spec. Its gorgeous. Good for you and enjoy in good health.
Old 11-09-2021, 06:07 PM
3rdpedal
Rennlist Member

Received 1,777 Likes on 940 Posts

Originally Posted by BIGWORM
Hater. It hardly has any fluff items. Fluff items are leather wrapped fuse box covers. Or leather wrapped rear view mirror. This is a nice build and totally within normal 4S pricing.

Dont listen to him Shrimp. I like your spec. Its gorgeous. Good for you and enjoy in good health.
I didn't think it was his car. Figured he just saw it at the dealer. If it is, no disrespect. I like the color though not for me, and the Aerokit. I just didn't care for the puddle projectors, Burmester, FAL, sunroof, and a few other items like the carbon fiber. But I agree it didn't include leather wrapped ac vents or a leather visor or some of the other items. If I HAD to high option a car to get to a price point for an allocation (and another dealer was not an option) I would have moved some of those spent $$s to stuff like deviated stitching in blue or something like that.
Old 11-09-2021, 08:45 PM
shrimp money
Race Car

Originally Posted by BIGWORM

It’s not my car, I have a GTS ordered. I like it though!
Old 11-09-2021, 08:47 PM
911Castle
Rennlist Member

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts

Super nice, I like the SB and Aero
Old 11-10-2021, 02:14 AM
BIGWORM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,056 Likes on 531 Posts

I didn't think it was his car. Figured he just saw it at the dealer. If it is, no disrespect. I like the color though not for me, and the Aerokit. I just didn't care for the puddle projectors, Burmester, FAL, sunroof, and a few other items like the carbon fiber. But I agree it didn't include leather wrapped ac vents or a leather visor or some of the other items. If I HAD to high option a car to get to a price point for an allocation (and another dealer was not an option) I would have moved some of those spent $$s to stuff like deviated stitching in blue or something like that.
Oh! I’m sorry. I thought that was his and you were ragging on him. How dumb of me. I’m very sorry.

Originally Posted by shrimp money
It’s not my car, I have a GTS ordered. I like it though!
Yeah I sure missed that one. Foot in mouth moment for sure. lol.

I like it too! I think it’s got a lot of great options and looks great in that color.
The following users liked this post:
shrimp money (11-10-2021)

Quick Reply: Pics of Carrera 4S in shark blue with aerokit