Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Racing Yellow vs Chalk Vs GT Silver

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2021 | 09:09 PM
Carcam
Rennlist Member

Speed yellow Touring
I love yellow cars but when I sold my yellow GT3T, it took forever. It looks great in yellow and Porsche uses yellow in lots of their marketing ads but only 2-3% of Porsches are yellow. Silver is always a classic, safe color that always looks good. I just got a 992 cab in Chalk and am really surprised at how many people comment about the color and say they like it. My neighbor just got a Tesla Model X with a purple/ green wrap that changes color in the different light. It’s the ugliest color I’ve ever seen but he loves it. He says he’s always getting comments on the color and I’m wondering if people are thinking the same thing when they say they like my Chalk haha
Old 01-22-2021 | 09:30 PM
Hormazd Dalal
Racer

If you worry about resale, you shouldn't option out the car too much. I have a heavily optioned interior and if I was to sell the car would take a huge hit right out of the gate. I am buying what I want for me and intend to drive it forever. Get the RY and while you are at it get deviated RY stitching on the those black leather seats. It will complete the package. If you really like RY, but don't want the visibility, spec the chalk with yellow seat belts, dials and brake calipers.

Quick Reply: Racing Yellow vs Chalk Vs GT Silver