Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My USA-bound 992 has been built and has a VIN

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2019, 12:12 AM
pelucidor
Rennlist Member

Received 166 Likes on 80 Posts

Just did 600 gentle miles in a week including trip to Manhattan - enough of a break-in I think - and now getting into the upper rev range up to 6000rpm in Sport Plus - sounds great.

Had car wrapped yesterday (full body Expel Ultimate Plus). Off to Philadelphia and NY next week then back to Spain for a few days (will take a plane for that last trip).

Today post break-in I did a section of undulating road along the Delaware River I know extremely well having driven it over 2000 times in various great cars. I kept saying to myself: "This is a whole new ballgame...". Booked for a Porsche driving event at some NJ track in November and cannot wait. I love this car.
The following users liked this post:
chewy08753 (10-12-2019)
Old 10-12-2019, 02:30 AM
pelucidor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by darkknight26
Would you mind posting pics of ypur blackvue installation + power magic pro including the fusebox? Mine should be here next week!

Here you go:
https://rennlist.com/forums/992/1165...-r7-radar.html
Old 10-12-2019, 09:04 AM
detansinn
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 8,187 Likes on 3,025 Posts

Originally Posted by pelucidor
Just did 600 gentle miles in a week including trip to Manhattan - enough of a break-in I think - and now getting into the upper rev range up to 6000rpm in Sport Plus - sounds great.

Had car wrapped yesterday (full body Expel Ultimate Plus). Off to Philadelphia and NY next week then back to Spain for a few days (will take a plane for that last trip).

Today post break-in I did a section of undulating road along the Delaware River I know extremely well having driven it over 2000 times in various great cars. I kept saying to myself: "This is a whole new ballgame...". Booked for a Porsche driving event at some NJ track in November and cannot wait. I love this car.
Looking forward to seeing your car on the roads around here. I am in Doylestown and given your other pics, we're bound to pass each other at some point.

Old 10-12-2019, 11:29 AM
pelucidor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by detansinn
Looking forward to seeing your car on the roads around here. I am in Doylestown and given your other pics, we're bound to pass each other at some point.
What a beautiful car - sophisticated and elegant colour scheme unlike my more 'shouty' vehicle. See you around town...

Quick Reply: My USA-bound 992 has been built and has a VIN