Notices
992 2019-Present The Forum for the Non-Turbo 911
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Official waiting room for those with a new 992 on order --- come on in !!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2023, 02:22 AM
a.v.s
Advanced

Received 62 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Just J
I'm missing mine (I have the first three, and my car has been at the port for a week), so I'd be interested in knowing which email address to use for this request.
This thread is where I read about it.
Old 06-02-2023, 03:28 AM
SS22
Burning Brakes

Received 485 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by a.v.s
I think you can email Porsche NA to request your 4th production picture.
I'm missing mine (I have the first three, and my car has been at the port for a week), so I'd be interested in knowing which email address to use for this request.
This thread is where I read about it.
Has anyone tried reaching out to PCNA about the 4th pic and been successful in getting a response? If so, how did you contact PCNA?

(The linked thread is from 2020 and the website has changed since then).

Originally Posted by kcdc368
Mine hasn't changed I am picking up at PECLA

Sorry to hear that. Maybe they intentionally have you waiting for the next ship because they know PECLA is backed up and they can ship it later and still make it there before your delivery date?
Old 06-02-2023, 08:39 AM
Spiffx
Pro

Received 706 Likes on 300 Posts

Originally Posted by SS22
Has anyone tried reaching out to PCNA about the 4th pic and been successful in getting a response? If so, how did you contact PCNA?

(The linked thread is from 2020 and the website has changed since then).
I haven’t tried it, but I found the contact info by scrolling to the bottom of my.porsche.com, clicking on the plus sign (“+”) next to “My Porsche” (black portion of the webpage at the very bottom) and then clicking on “Contact and Support”. Here’s the direct link followed by a screenshot of the contact info you’re looking for:

https://my.porsche.com/core/us/en_US/contact

I haven’t tried to reach them.

Last edited by Spiffx; 06-02-2023 at 08:41 AM.
The following users liked this post:
SS22 (06-02-2023)
Old 06-02-2023, 10:07 AM
Just J
Rennlist Member

Received 378 Likes on 176 Posts

Originally Posted by Spiffx
I haven’t tried it, but I found the contact info by scrolling to the bottom of my.porsche.com, clicking on the plus sign (“+”) next to “My Porsche” (black portion of the webpage at the very bottom) and then clicking on “Contact and Support”. Here’s the direct link followed by a screenshot of the contact info you’re looking for:

<snip>
I just sent them an email. I got this auto-response almost immediately:

Hi there,

thanks for contacting us. We just wanted to let you know that we received your inquiry and look forward to being of service. Our Customer Contact team will get back to you during our regular business hours, which are Monday through Friday from 8am to 10pm and Saturdays from 8am to 8pm ET (except the major holidays).

In the meantime, our website has answers to many questions which may be able to help you.

You can:
Or, if you have any additional details to add to your inquiry, please feel free to reply to this email, or just give us a call at 1-800-PORSCHE.

Sincerely,

Porsche Customer Support
We'll see what happens once a person looks at my email.
The following 3 users liked this post by Just J:
a.v.s (06-02-2023), Spiffx (06-02-2023), SS22 (06-02-2023)
Old 06-02-2023, 10:56 AM
Shayan30
Rennlist Member

Received 49 Likes on 24 Posts

Woke up to couple of new emails - officially hit production complete and now on the way to the port!

Production complete date went from 6/2 to 6/5 yesterday and around midnight I got the email, officially hitting 6/1.
On the way to the German port as early this morning, date of 6/2.

Anyone know what the next couple of ships are coming to Davisville?
TYD is showing the car should be at the dealer by 6/30 but I feel like that's too good based on all the delays getting on a ship lately.
Old 06-02-2023, 10:59 AM
Just J
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Shayan30
Woke up to couple of new emails - officially hit production complete and now on the way to the port!

Production complete date went from 6/2 to 6/5 yesterday and around midnight I got the email, officially hitting 6/1.

TYD is showing the car should be at the dealer by 6/30 but I feel like that's too good based on all the delays getting on a ship lately.
I've never received an email from TYD - I wonder what I need to do to start getting them. (Yes, the "E-mail notifications" switch is on.)
Old 06-02-2023, 11:48 AM
SS22
Burning Brakes

Received 485 Likes on 336 Posts

Thanks for sharing. I just sent them an email.

I just sent them an email. I got this auto-response almost immediately:

We'll see what happens once a person looks at my email.
Keep us updated. I’ll do the same.

I've never received an email from TYD - I wonder what I need to do to start getting them. (Yes, the "E-mail notifications" switch is on.)
You probably already did this too, but have you checked your spam? Have you also checked to make sure your email is inputted correctly on My.Porsche?
Spiffx (06-02-2023)
Old 06-02-2023, 12:00 PM
neurodoc123
Instructor

Received 156 Likes on 62 Posts

SUNSHINE ACE roughly 1000 miles away from Halifax.
Early arrival on june 5th per fleetmon
The following 4 users liked this post by neurodoc123:
arrivederci (06-02-2023), jhenson29 (06-02-2023), KM20Turbo (06-02-2023), lone992 (06-02-2023)
Old 06-02-2023, 12:06 PM
Alex.In.M0tion
Racer

Received 505 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by Shayan30

SFL COMPOSER is the next Davisvile boat.

Old 06-02-2023, 12:10 PM
Just J
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by SS22
You probably already did this too, but have you checked your spam? Have you also checked to make sure your email is inputted correctly on My.Porsche?
Yep; nothing in spam, and the address on My.Porsche.com is correct, and when I test sending an email to that address from a different device and account it comes through just fine.
Old 06-02-2023, 12:11 PM
Spiffx
Pro

Yep; nothing in spam, and the address on My.Porsche.com is correct, and when I test sending an email to that address from a different device and account it comes through just fine.
I have the same situation.
Old 06-02-2023, 12:31 PM
Just J
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Alex.In.M0tion
SFL COMPOSER is the next Davisvile boat.
What parts of the country does Davisville port deliver to? Is there any overlap with the areas delivered to from Baltimore?
Old 06-02-2023, 12:50 PM
a.v.s
Advanced

I have the same situation.
Similar experience here - despite having the “e-mail notifications” switch on, I didn’t get a single email from TYD (other than the initial welcome email when my dealer assigned my allocation to me) until the “Manufacturing process complete” step. Somehow the e-mail notifications started working after that.

By the way, has anyone received the toy model 911 in the mail recently? Is it something everyone has been getting? I haven’t gotten mine yet.
Old 06-02-2023, 12:51 PM
Spiffx
Pro

Similar experience here - despite having the “e-mail notifications” switch on, I didn’t get a single email from TYD (other than the initial welcome email when my dealer assigned my allocation to me) until the “Manufacturing process complete” step. Somehow the e-mail notifications started working after that.

By the way, has anyone received the toy model 911 in the mail recently? Is it something everyone has been getting? I haven’t gotten mine yet.
I got the 911 model car right around the “Manufacturing process complete” step.
Cartod (06-03-2023)
Old 06-02-2023, 01:00 PM
a.v.s
Advanced

I got the 911 model car right around the “Manufacturing process complete” step.
Thanks! That just happened for me on Tuesday, and I’m across the country from PCNA HQ, so maybe I’ll get it next week.
Spiffx (06-02-2023)

Quick Reply: Official waiting room for those with a new 992 on order --- come on in !!