Sponsored by:

GT3 Convenience Features - Mod thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2024, 08:40 AM
dixonk
Rennlist Member

Received 1,632 Likes on 726 Posts

Originally Posted by PLYR007
oh man this is a game changer. Just for clarification, comfort entry works without the capacitive touch handle and no need to change the seat module? Just the memory buttons and harness swap? Thank you both for the great info
Comfort Entry does not work. Memory seats works with just the switch and harness. So what I have now is button 1 is my seat settings and button 2 is back about 6”. Before I get in I just press 2 and before I close the door I press 1. I’m still working on getting the auto seat adjustment to work but PIWIS is not exactly the most user friendly of interfaces and I’m doing all this in German, I spoke it fluently as a child but lost so much over the years of not using it.

I am afraid comfort entry will require the capacitive touch handles. In PIWIS the reason just simply changing an option sometimes doesn’t work is because there are rules for components and codes have to be there. X+Y+Z must be met for example.

Last edited by dixonk; 07-04-2024 at 08:42 AM.
Old 07-05-2024, 01:47 AM
PLYR007
Intermediate

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by dixonk
Comfort Entry does not work. Memory seats works with just the switch and harness. So what I have now is button 1 is my seat settings and button 2 is back about 6”. Before I get in I just press 2 and before I close the door I press 1. I’m still working on getting the auto seat adjustment to work but PIWIS is not exactly the most user friendly of interfaces and I’m doing all this in German, I spoke it fluently as a child but lost so much over the years of not using it.

I am afraid comfort entry will require the capacitive touch handles. In PIWIS the reason just simply changing an option sometimes doesn’t work is because there are rules for components and codes have to be there. X+Y+Z must be met for example.
even having just memory seats is awesome. Thank you for the info
The following users liked this post:
dixonk (07-05-2024)
Old 07-05-2024, 12:16 PM
dixonk
Rennlist Member

Received 1,632 Likes on 726 Posts

@rnlst_log is the man! So bcm1 turn on steering column configurable in mmi. Sitzmem turn on keyless entry and easy entry two door and easy entry front. Now on key off the seat goes back and door closed key on the seat goes forward.

Quick Reply: GT3 Convenience Features - Mod thread