Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shipping schedule Emden - USA

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2023, 05:24 PM
TN_3
Pro

Received 271 Likes on 164 Posts

Quick update, vehicle was released from the port today (1/10) and will hopefully be here by the end of the week. Still no information on what caused the "Quality Action" delay, but looks like it was only for 2 days
The following users liked this post:
LALTX (01-10-2023)
Old 01-10-2023, 08:11 PM
LALTX
Intermediate

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

An update here, too! I got a text from my SA this morning that my Cayenne was released for transport in SD, and I received an official letter from Porsche saying: "It’s here. It’s officially here." Love it. Very excited.
Old 01-10-2023, 10:47 PM
Kram
Instructor

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Can anyone help me out here? My TYD has been delay after delay (much like everyone else) yet my SA has told me multiple times on his end he sees 0 delays and that my delivery date (1/13) is still the present date on his end. My current TYD status is at Emden, shows me it won't load onto a vessel until 1/27 yet again my SA told me today that my car made it on a ship before the new year and is headed to Davisville R.I but he isn't able to see the name of the vessel for some reason? He is waiting for a reply from "his guy" with an update on which vessel. I don't know what to believe.
Old 01-10-2023, 10:54 PM
73-914
Intermediate

Received 39 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by sfy1505
Just checking in from the Taycan Forum. My Taycan GTS left Emden on 12/30 on the Neptune Koper bound for Halifax and eventually for Houston...never heard of this ship before and it's not on the PWL or Hyundai shipping sites that other VM/Porsche transports are usually on. On FleetMon and MarineTraffic it shows arriving in Halifax on 1/10, but don't know how many stops it makes after Halifax and before Houston (Davisville?, Baltimore?, Jacksonville?) TYD shows arrival in Houston on 1/20, which is pretty quick and that could mean no other stops until it gets Houston. Anyone else on the Neptune Koper? Anyone have access to the Neptune Koper's itinerary?

I have a 23 718 Spyder on the Neptune. I’m hopeful it goes from CA directly to Houston as the route now shows on TYD. My SA called yesterday thought it would be at the dealer (DFW area) on the 27th.

fingers crossed original delivery was mid October. Delays all along the way including 2 painful months at Emden. I thought I would never get on a boat.

im sure it will all be worth it when it gets here! I went on the list in 2019 so long road to get here and it’s almost done.

if I find any info on the Neptune schedule I’ll post up.
Old 01-11-2023, 12:06 PM
Diablo Dude
Race Car

Received 2,220 Likes on 1,245 Posts

Originally Posted by Kram
Can anyone help me out here? My TYD has been delay after delay (much like everyone else) yet my SA has told me multiple times on his end he sees 0 delays and that my delivery date (1/13) is still the present date on his end. My current TYD status is at Emden, shows me it won't load onto a vessel until 1/27 yet again my SA told me today that my car made it on a ship before the new year and is headed to Davisville R.I but he isn't able to see the name of the vessel for some reason? He is waiting for a reply from "his guy" with an update on which vessel. I don't know what to believe.
Your SA has a spreadsheet available that shows the projected dates at each milestone and the actual dates.
When your car is actually on a vessel, the name of the ship shows up on your TYD.
Old 01-11-2023, 12:13 PM
3-Pedals
Rennlist Member

Received 1,642 Likes on 913 Posts

How long after car actually leaving production and en route to emden do the production pictures show up? My car is in en route to emden stage and completed production monday but the track your dream discover screen is still in stage 2, preparing for production.
Old 01-11-2023, 02:15 PM
Diablo Dude
Race Car

Originally Posted by 3-Pedals
How long after car actually leaving production and en route to emden do the production pictures show up? My car is in en route to emden stage and completed production monday but the track your dream discover screen is still in stage 2, preparing for production.
Dont pay any attention to the "Discover Screen".
It's worthless.

Old 01-11-2023, 02:25 PM
3-Pedals
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Diablo Dude
Dont pay any attention to the "Discover Screen".
It's worthless.
So how do you see the pictures?
Old 01-11-2023, 02:36 PM
73-914
Intermediate

Received 39 Likes on 10 Posts

Mine showed up on the discover page a couple days after it arrived at Emden. There is a hack you can find here on the forum that might???? let you see them early, search it up there are multiple threads on it.
Old 01-11-2023, 02:52 PM
Diablo Dude
Race Car

My photos took a long time to show up, and when they did only 2 showed up in the "Discover" section.
I actually read up on the "hack" for TYD and initially accessed the photos via the hack.
I never got the completed photo that so many posters use as their "profile" photo.

3-Pedals (01-11-2023)
Old 01-11-2023, 03:04 PM
3-Pedals
Rennlist Member

Thanks
Old 01-11-2023, 03:38 PM
dogshyne
Instructor

Received 87 Likes on 52 Posts

My photos took a long time to show up, and when they did only 2 showed up in the "Discover" section.
I actually read up on the "hack" for TYD and initially accessed the photos via the hack.
I never got the completed photo that so many posters use as their "profile" photo.
Diablo - can you still access your tyd page? I didn't get my 'completed' photo until a few weeks after the others were there. I'm wondering if yours are there now.
Old 01-11-2023, 03:59 PM
jrussodmd
Intermediate

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

What's the hack for getting the pictures if they aren't up in the Discover section yet? Mine's been completed and its Ready for Transport. So I know its still early for pictures but I figured I'd ask anyway.
Old 01-11-2023, 04:20 PM
pfbz
Rennlist Member

Received 2,805 Likes on 1,504 Posts

Originally Posted by jrussodmd
What's the hack for getting the pictures if they aren't up in the Discover section yet? Mine's been completed and its Ready for Transport. So I know its still early for pictures but I figured I'd ask anyway.
Even with the hack, the pictures didn't show up for me until the 'Dicscover' page in myporsche.com changed to "3/4 Your vehicle has been produced", and that didn't happen until several days after trackyourdream.porsche.com was reporting it Production Completed.

For my 4RS, I only found one picture on the assembly line, and it was the same picture that could be found without the hack by going
-> myporsche.com
-> discover current phase link
-> scroll down to 'your vehicle has been produced'
-> right arrow link to see more pictures
-> keep going until you see pictures of your car (if they exist) and the download link.

Even though for me, the hack showed nothing that didn't show on the website, the instructions for it are here:

Last edited by pfbz; 01-11-2023 at 05:58 PM.
jrussodmd (01-11-2023)
Old 01-11-2023, 04:20 PM
rooster17
Pro

Received 595 Likes on 235 Posts

Originally Posted by jrussodmd
https://rennlist.com/forums/718-foru...yd-photos.html

As others have stated, seems some get all three photos, others don’t. I’m in the didn’t get all the photos category and still check for them way more than I should.

Quick Reply: Shipping schedule Emden - USA