Sponsored by:

GT3 Development Thread - Fabspeed

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2021, 05:24 PM
Wild Weasel
Drifting

Received 311 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally Posted by RealityGT
That's a really good point. It would be good to see the plot with 0 smoothing, and maybe a few runs with a fan running from above the intakes....

I'm quite interested... may have a shot at one.. maybe. lol
I don't think any fan is going to simulate 100+ mph airflow. That's why I wonder if it's even possible.
Old 11-22-2021, 12:53 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 691 Likes on 440 Posts

We are currently designing a carbon fiber diffuser to replace the plastic OEM unit. This will be real carbon fiber with a gloss finish and OEM fitment.

FEATURES:
  • Fits all Porsche 992 GT3 2022+ Models worldwide
  • Lighter than the OEM diffuser
  • OEM parts Laser scanned and CAD designed for perfect OEM fitment using an Ametek Handyscan 700
  • Thoroughly stress tested using solidworks simulations to withstand the downforce produced by the diffuser
  • Simple bolt-on installation, no cutting required
  • All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty

Old 11-22-2021, 05:56 PM
cosmos
Rennlist Member

Received 1,229 Likes on 668 Posts

Originally Posted by Fabspeed Motorsport
We are currently designing a carbon fiber diffuser to replace the plastic OEM unit. This will be real carbon fiber with a gloss finish and OEM fitment.

FEATURES:
  • Fits all Porsche 992 GT3 2022+ Models worldwide
  • Lighter than the OEM diffuser
  • OEM parts Laser scanned and CAD designed for perfect OEM fitment using an Ametek Handyscan 700
  • Thoroughly stress tested using solidworks simulations to withstand the downforce produced by the diffuser
  • Simple bolt-on installation, no cutting required
  • All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
i already crunch the rear fins on my 991.2, I would have a heart attack if I scraped this work of art
The following users liked this post:
Fabspeed Motorsport (11-22-2021)
Old 11-24-2021, 01:54 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Old 11-26-2021, 06:57 PM
dieselino
Rennlist Member

Received 295 Likes on 125 Posts

Sale but no exhaust to buy?
Old 11-27-2021, 11:52 PM
User 81423
Burning Brakes

Received 574 Likes on 344 Posts

Originally Posted by dieselino
yeah I laughed when I saw this
Old 11-28-2021, 12:07 AM
3-Pedals
Rennlist Member

Received 1,744 Likes on 974 Posts

Why doesnt fabspeed respond to these posts?
Reece Harvath (08-02-2022)
Old 11-28-2021, 12:52 AM
User 81423
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by 3-Pedals
Why doesnt fabspeed respond to these posts?
because they are oblivious to their customer
Old 11-28-2021, 01:16 AM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,976 Likes on 919 Posts

Originally Posted by L2_ONBOARD
because they are oblivious to their customer
No a$$hole, it's Because they don't respond to public baiting. Why the pile-on?

Aren't you all business-owners? Bc outside of a senior NY banker there is no way anyone here is getting a salary big enough to actually afford a GT Porsche... so hopefully this forum isn't full of cushy salaried working stiffs who have never put their butt, and their family's livelihood on the line to build something new.

So.. you're either all leveraged to the hilt working stiffs, OR.. if you're an entrepreneur who actually makes any decent money, you realize how hard it is to make a good product while also keeping demanding customers happy. And if you do run a business in which you have ownership in... then you KNOW.

Fabspeed, like almost all of the vendors on Rennlist, goes over the top to accommodate customers. This means:

-asking extra of employees
-delivering almost obsequious levels of device to entitled customers
-pushing employees, designers, engineers, marketing people, (all of whom have families to feed) to their max potential.. in order to make the customer happy.

As a customer/consumer.. we should see the people behind the product... who work their asses off to create something novel, of value, to take a risk, to build something we want to buy.

Get over yourself with your self-righteous negative judge mental outlook.. or go start your own business and see how hard it is.

And before you assume.. I'm not a fabspeed fanboy, but I am a happy previous customer.... One who experienced the value of their work ethic. But most of all I'm an entrepreneur myself who knows what it means to put your life into something. So.. before sh!tting on a company or a brand online, on a forum... I now know enough to address the matter privately with them.

Last edited by CAlexio; 11-28-2021 at 01:19 AM.
Old 11-28-2021, 09:48 AM
peeler
Advanced

Received 79 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by CAlexio

Aren't you all business-owners? Bc outside of a senior NY banker there is no way anyone here is getting a salary big enough to actually afford a GT Porsche... so hopefully this forum isn't full of cushy salaried working stiffs who have never put their butt, and their family's livelihood on the line to build something new.

So.. you're either all leveraged to the hilt working stiffs, OR.. if you're an entrepreneur who actually makes any decent money, you realize how hard it is to make a good product while also keeping demanding customers happy. And if you do run a business in which you have ownership in... then you KNOW.

Fabspeed, like almost all of the vendors on Rennlist, goes over the top to accommodate customers. This means:

-pushing employees, designers, engineers, marketing people, (all of whom have families to feed) to their max potential.. in order to make the customer happy.

As a customer/consumer.. we should see the people behind the product... who work their asses off to create something novel, of value, to take a risk, to build something we want to buy.

Get over yourself with your self-righteous negative judge mental outlook.. or go start your own business and see how hard it is.

And before you assume.. I'm not a fabspeed fanboy, but I am a happy previous customer.... One who experienced the value of their work ethic. But most of all I'm an entrepreneur myself who knows what it means to put your life into something. So.. before sh!tting on a company or a brand online, on a forum... I now know enough to address the matter privately with them.

And breath
Old 11-28-2021, 10:53 AM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,976 Likes on 919 Posts

Thank you yes, now I'm breathing again. Shouldn't post after fun night out with friends. My apology.
Old 11-28-2021, 12:06 PM
User 81423
Burning Brakes

I completely disagree, and since I’m a business owners, I know there’s not actually much mystique to doing business. It’s easier in practice than it appears to be in observation. I have zero sympathy for a company that has bad culture, doesn’t have a grip on their customer and clearly not on par with their competition..
They are obviously oblivious to how cringe this entire thread is and the onus lies with FS. Why are they using RL as an advertising channel by marketing a 15% off sale that doesn’t have any items for sale…

I don’t think business is so prohibitively hard that you need little keyboard minions to stick up for you.
I don’t buy this nonsense that businesses and business owners need to be coddled. Give me a fricken break.

Last edited by User 81423; 11-28-2021 at 08:49 PM.
Old 11-28-2021, 10:38 PM
MILLARACING
Former Vendor

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Love the new GT3 products guys.
Keep up the good work.

Old 11-29-2021, 01:54 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by dieselino
We have 3 systems available, and numerous other products! Just had to look at our website - https://www.fabspeed.com/porsche/gt3-gt3rs/992/

Old 11-30-2021, 11:46 AM
Wild Weasel
Drifting

Received 311 Likes on 175 Posts

Umm... I'm on your side here... but also... I'm a working stiff making a salary not nearly big enough to afford a GT car but spent all my money on one anyway and am living the dream while eating Kraft Dinner more often than I'd like to admit so I can afford tires...
Maybe don't be so judgy.
The following 2 users liked this post by Wild Weasel:
cosmos (11-30-2021), User 81423 (12-02-2021)

Quick Reply: GT3 Development Thread - Fabspeed