Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

G20 Attacks Porsches with fire!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 11:24 PM
Bemo
Drifting

Received 260 Likes on 171 Posts

Political disagreements or opposing points of view should not manifest themselves in sporadic vandalism.
I hope the perpetrators are caught and face financial penalties to make the owners whole again and cover all associated emergency personnel services.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:08 AM
XLOR8T
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bemo
Political disagreements or opposing points of view should not manifest themselves in sporadic vandalism.
I hope the perpetrators are caught and face financial penalties to make the owners whole again and cover all associated emergency personnel services.
they won't have a penny to their name. You can try to sue them back to the stone age but they are there already.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:11 AM
Boulder Mike
Pro

Received 60 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by XLOR8T
one of the reasons I am on this forum. One of the few places where I can share my excitement. I don't post or share anything about my cars or toys on social media.
Same here.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:19 AM
Jeff4598
Advanced

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

I don't endorse what they did but I know that "me" born now would never get the chance to get to where I have gotten. Free college, almost free medical school. Good medical insurance reimbursement to allow my patients to see me; all vestiges of a past that gave a bright kid from a poor uneducated family a route out and up. I understand their anger.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:31 AM
Bemo
Drifting

Received 260 Likes on 171 Posts

they won't have a penny to their name. You can try to sue them back to the stone age but they are there already.
Sadly, you are probably correct. How about a forced labor jail?
Old 07-07-2017, 01:18 AM
freeman727
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

one of the reasons I am on this forum. One of the few places where I can share my excitement. I don't post or share anything about my cars or toys on social media.
Amen. We are fellow Porsche brothers (and sisters). Other friends and families just don't get it.
Old 07-07-2017, 02:22 AM
skiahh
Rennlist Member

Received 130 Likes on 94 Posts

I agree. Only a few friends know about my Boxster. A few more about the CD.

Maybe it was Mayor DeBlasio who just couldn't take all those nice cars...

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.3306768
Old 07-07-2017, 04:25 AM
Noah Fect
Rennlist Member

Received 1,299 Likes on 886 Posts

Originally Posted by R_Rated
Social ignorance around open boarders... This is why we can't have nice things!
I'm going to take a wild and crazy guess here, and speculate that this was not the work of Muslim immigrants.
Old 07-07-2017, 08:06 AM
Guzzgreg
Racer

Received 122 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff4598
I don't endorse what they did but I know that "me" born now would never get the chance to get to where I have gotten. Free college, almost free medical school. Good medical insurance reimbursement to allow my patients to see me; all vestiges of a past that gave a bright kid from a poor uneducated family a route out and up. I understand their anger.
I don't want to hijack this thread but...Are you for real Jeffy Boy?? Don't know where you reside but here in my area of the USA you can still get ALL the things you just mentioned and allot more too ALL still free for the demanding oh sorry I mean asking. Again sorry don't want to hijack but I grew up poor with alcoholism in my family, didn't get free stuff but worked hard very hard, took student loans for my education and did pretty well for myself. How about they put their energy into getting an education and working hard. Don't expect "free stuff" all the time. BTW that violence and terrorism has absolutely NOTHING to do any of things you stated. Those are anarchists and they are well funded. There to cause anarchy pure and simple. How do I know you ask? Because it was my job to know for a very long time. I won’t go in to it here. I will just state NOTHING justifies destroying someone else’s property simply because you are too lazy to work hard for it. Now give me a puppy and a safe space right now.
Old 07-07-2017, 08:48 AM
worf928
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1,613 Likes on 1,053 Posts

Reminder to self: No Euro Delivery within a few days before or after an international political meeting.

(Note: above is 90% a joke. A joke I tell ya...)
Old 07-07-2017, 09:06 AM
R_Rated
Banned

Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Noah Fect
I'm going to take a wild and crazy guess here, and speculate that this was not the work of Muslim immigrants.
I wasn't going to go there but your speculation isn't accurate. Most of the protestors of this G20 are in fact muslim immigrants/refugees.
Old 07-07-2017, 09:08 AM
R_Rated
Banned

Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Guzzgreg
I don't want to hijack this thread but...Are you for real Jeffy Boy?? Don't know where you reside but here in my area of the USA you can still get ALL the things you just mentioned and allot more too ALL still free for the demanding oh sorry I mean asking. Again sorry don't want to hijack but I grew up poor with alcoholism in my family, didn't get free stuff but worked hard very hard, took student loans for my education and did pretty well for myself. How about they put their energy into getting an education and working hard. Don't expect "free stuff" all the time. BTW that violence and terrorism has absolutely NOTHING to do any of things you stated. Those are anarchists and they are well funded. There to cause anarchy pure and simple. How do I know you ask? Because it was my job to know for a very long time. I won’t go in to it here. I will just state NOTHING justifies destroying someone else’s property simply because you are too lazy to work hard for it. Now give me a puppy and a safe space right now.
Soros is a billionare.

Free education has existed from the government in this country forever. It's called the military and it would be good for a lot of these hood rats.
Old 07-07-2017, 09:23 AM
Guzzgreg
Racer

Received 122 Likes on 69 Posts

Soros is a billionare.

Free education has existed from the government in this country forever. It's called the military and it would be good for a lot of these hood rats.

OUTSTANDING!!!! +1
Old 07-07-2017, 10:16 AM
Fred2
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Soros is a billionare.

The last thing we need is to teach these hood rats is how to use military weapons, and techniques
Old 07-07-2017, 10:58 AM
Jeff4598
Advanced

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Can I still buy a Saab?

Last edited by Jeff4598; 07-07-2017 at 10:58 AM. Reason: typo

Quick Reply: G20 Attacks Porsches with fire!