Sponsored by:

2016 Mexico Blue GTS

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2016, 01:30 PM
OMG Noooooo....
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Ratstick;12920178]Hi Guys, I'm new to the forum -

Great minds think alike :-) I've just taken delivery of my Mexico Blue GTS. Fabulous car. Even in the wet it goes round corners like it's on rails. It's so much better than my previous C2S...

Woah Ratstick, another Mexico Blue GTS and with a duck tail... We need more pics of your car please.

I agree totally about being better than the C2s, its not just the extra power they have definitely done some suspension work on it. I have the same PASM sport and PDCC as on my C2S but it feels a whole lot better. Some how more alive and reactive. It used to skip over bumps and jumps but now it dances...I can't think the GTS centre lock wheels make that much difference, but the car ride and feel is better and even more fun to drive.
Old 01-13-2016, 01:45 PM
Ratstick
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You've got it in one - it just *feels* better. Nothing specific... More pics to follow when it stops snowing :-)

[QUOTE=OMG Noooooo....;12923512]
Originally Posted by Ratstick
Hi Guys, I'm new to the forum -

Great minds think alike :-) I've just taken delivery of my Mexico Blue GTS. Fabulous car. Even in the wet it goes round corners like it's on rails. It's so much better than my previous C2S...

Woah Ratstick, another Mexico Blue GTS and with a duck tail... We need more pics of your car please.

I agree totally about being better than the C2s, its not just the extra power they have definitely done some suspension work on it. I have the same PASM sport and PDCC as on my C2S but it feels a whole lot better. Some how more alive and reactive. It used to skip over bumps and jumps but now it dances...I can't think the GTS centre lock wheels make that much difference, but the car ride and feel is better and even more fun to drive.

Quick Reply: 2016 Mexico Blue GTS