Sponsored by:

991 chick magnet or not?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 05:55 AM
Suzy991
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bccars
I've seen only one certain type of girl looking at my P. up untill now. Ie, the late twenties or thirtysomething, goodlooking, well dressed girl, that looks for an older guy with enough money to maintain their shopping habits and luxury lifestyle desires !
I've also tried that, but didn't work out for me In the end, I decided to go earn my own money hahaha

Suzy991
Old 09-24-2013, 12:55 PM
Ynot
Three Wheelin'

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Jerr Berr
I've had Mercedes , BMW M3 , M5 and when I got this 991 C4S , holly smack my *** , It was a super chick magnet , I have to beat them off with a bamboo stick ... They simply can't get enough of the New ride I guess.... And then I woke up ......lol
lol, you need to get off the couch. Drive your car to the hottest night clubs in town, the gold diggers will notice. They are not my type but if they are yours, then go for it.
Old 09-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Bishop200
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You are such a tease, Suzy
Old 09-24-2013, 05:08 PM
BT ZR1
Racer

P cars , dime a dozen. A lambo maybe..........good luck.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:42 AM
P_collector
Burning Brakes

Talking

Originally Posted by Suzy991
I've also tried that, but didn't work out for me In the end, I decided to go earn my own money hahaha

Suzy991
what..? You tried with older man?..no please..

Yes - earning ones own money is always better..even if its not so much. However, I fully agree what bccars writes - exactly my observation as well. Im even many times suprised that girls seem to be able to realise that there is a difference in between a GT2RS (they look at that) and a Cayenne Diesel (goes completely unnoticed). Lamborghini and Ferrari are a clear magnet..thats clear. Normal 991, 997...not so much I would say.

From my friends etc I know that once you have a nice car..things go much easier and faster then in the past..in hard econimc times maybe no suprise either.

Whether the girls that would be attracted to you because of your car would be the nicest ones..is a different matter. But I wouldnt know any girl who would tell me" I prefer an unemployed guy with an old truck vs someone with a supercar ." with the same looks, character of course. Likewise, guys wouldnt refuse rich, good looking single females either..or?

Money makes to a certain degree "sexy"..whether one likes this or not..I think there is at least some truth in that..and this applies for females and males..

Last edited by P_collector; 09-25-2013 at 11:00 AM.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:28 AM
Suzy991
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Porsche.collector
what..? You tried with older man?..no please.. Yes - earning ones own money is always better..even if its not so much. However, I fully agree what bccars writes - exactly my observation as well. Im even many times suprised that girls seem to be able to realise that there is a difference in between a GT2RS (they look at that) and a Cayenne Diesel (goes completely unnoticed). Lamborghini and Ferrari are a clear magnet..thats clear. Normal 991, 997...not so much I would say. From my friends etc I know that once you have a nice car..things go much easier and faster then in the past..in hard econimc times maybe no suprise either. Whether the girls that would be attracted to you because of your car would be the nicest ones..is a different matter. But I wouldnt know any girl who would tell me" I prefer an unemployed guy with an old truck vs someone with a supercar ." with the same looks, character of course. Likewise, guys wouldnt refuse rich, good looking single females either..or? Money makes to a certain degree "sexy"..whether one likes this or not..I think there is at least some truth in that..and this applies for females and males..
Hahaha no I didn't try with an older man!! I was just maing fun! I'm perfectly happy with my other half.

Suzy991
Old 09-25-2013, 02:19 PM
Ynot
Three Wheelin'

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Whether the girls that would be attracted to you because of your car would be the nicest ones..is a different matter. But I wouldnt know any girl who would tell me" I prefer an unemployed guy with an old truck vs someone with a supercar ." with the same looks, character of course. Likewise, guys wouldnt refuse rich, good looking single females either..or?

Money makes to a certain degree "sexy"..whether one likes this or not..I think there is at least some truth in that..and this applies for females and males..
I had girlfriends who overheard our conversation about nice cars and gold diggers and they say, "not only gold diggers, good girls too." A nice car shows ambition, success, financial stability, and ability to take care of someone, who doesn't want that.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:58 PM
JohnnyBahamas
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ynot
I had girlfriends who overheard our conversation about nice cars and gold diggers and they say, "not only gold diggers, good girls too." A nice car shows ambition, success, financial stability, and ability to take care of someone, who doesn't want that.
We should combine this thread and the Target for Lunatics thread into...

Is the 991 a target for lunatic chicks?
Old 09-25-2013, 04:08 PM
Suzy991
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by JohnnyBahamas
We should combine this thread and the Target for Lunatics thread into... Is the 991 a target for lunatic chicks?
Can you leave me out of this please?? LOL

Suzy991
Old 09-25-2013, 05:17 PM
P_collector
Burning Brakes

Hahaha no I didn't try with an older man!! I was just maing fun! I'm perfectly happy with my other half.

Suzy991
OK...I was already worried about you..but strange jokes you make as a female..

Since we are already on the topic..why dont you give us - as men - some insights from the other side. We all more or less agree that a nice car ads some bonus to a man..now what about the other side? How do guys perceive females in driving such a car? What does your other half say about all this?

Dont be shy.. I dont know any female that owns a Ferrari, Porsche, Mclaren or something like this..so sorry for my question..

RL is great..we can learn so many things about life here..
Old 09-25-2013, 06:27 PM
Suzy991
Burning Brakes

OK...I was already worried about you..but strange jokes you make as a female.. Since we are already on the topic..why dont you give us - as men - some insights from the other side. We all more or less agree that a nice car ads some bonus to a man..now what about the other side? How do guys perceive females in driving such a car? What does your other half say about all this? Dont be shy.. I dont know any female that owns a Ferrari, Porsche, Mclaren or something like this..so sorry for my question.. RL is great..we can learn so many things about life here..
Hahaha!
I don't know if I am the right person to unveil those secrets
First of all, unlike most women, I'm a petrolhead myself.
Second... My other half is also female, so that means I'm gay and only get attracted by cars, not by the men driving those cars

When a guy parks a pagani in a crowded place, children, grandpas & grandmas, men, women, dogs, cats, birds will all come and see the car
The big question is... Do women think, the guy driving, is more attractive because of the car??? I doubt it to be honest... Although there will always be exceptions of course.
A woman should like a man because of who and how he is, not because of his car.

Just like not all men think the same way about women, do not all women think the same way about men. Some will find a man more attractive if it's obvious that he can afford a nice car, others maybe think the opposite and are turned off by loud gas guzzling sportscars. I'm not gonna describe those women, but you probably know what I mean.

One thing I experience pretty often is that men try to impress me with expensive watches or they throw their car keys on a table. Yesterday after a business meeting an older guy (compared to me) came standing next to me when I was ordering a coffee and he could only talk about his Tag Heuer watch. He said about 4 times that it had cost 8000 swiss francs and that he was very proud of it and that he would buy one for me if I wanted to. It was really annoying, so I showed him my Ebel watch and said that the price didn't really matter to me and that it was more about how I like a watch or not, but if he really wanted to know... It costed 15000 swiss francs and I payed for it myself.
He turned around and walked away Worst thing of all was that he was wearing a wedding ring.
If a man has a character like that, a nice car doesn't compensate anything.

Suzy991
Old 09-25-2013, 06:46 PM
fantom
Racer

Received 106 Likes on 80 Posts

Hahaha!
He turned around and walked away Worst thing of all was that he was wearing a wedding ring.
If a man has a character like that, a nice car doesn't compensate anything.

Suzy991
He's in dire need of serious therapy, Suzi.

Now, about a woman who just moved across the street from me.

She's single...and straight.

She lives right across the road. I can see her place from my deck.

I watched as she got home from work this evening. I was surprised when she walked across the street and up the driveway and knocked on my door.

I rushed to open it, she looked at me and said,

"I just got home, and I love your new Porsche. It gives me a strong urge to have a good time, get drunk, and make love all night long!

Are you busy tonight?"

I quickly replied, "Nope, I'm free, no plans at all!"

She said, "Great! Could you please watch my dog?"

Being a senior citizen really sucks!
Old 09-25-2013, 06:49 PM
Suzy991
Burning Brakes

Hahahah LOL!!!

Suzy991
Old 09-26-2013, 09:07 AM
jlanka
Drifting

Received 78 Likes on 39 Posts

The picture in my mind I have of Suzi:

"Well my father was a mechanic. His father was a mechanic. My mothers father was a mechanic, my 3 brothers are mechanics, 4 uncles on my fathers side.."

Old 09-26-2013, 09:15 AM
Suzy991
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by jlanka
The picture in my mind I have of Suzi: "Well my father was a mechanic. His father was a mechanic. My mothers father was a mechanic, my 3 brothers are mechanics, 4 uncles on my fathers side.." <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qgREMBTE28">YouTube Link</a>
Whahaha!! Well... She actually looks and talks a bit like me indeed and yes... My uncle has several Alfa/Lancia/Fiat dealerships... Don't know if that counts as a mechanic

Suzy991

Quick Reply: 991 chick magnet or not?