Ventilated seats... You feel them?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2013, 06:35 AM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by ds2k1
No. But I can't hear anything through this helmet.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:08 PM
2wheels4me
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The ventilated seats are one of my favorite features on my C2S coupe. The medium setting is the typical one that I use. It makes the car yet more comfortable, even when it's not particularly hot out. Hopefully all of the "sucking" that the seats do will not clog the perforations with dust and lint over time. That being said, I have found that lint rollers are effective in lifting the few particles that I have seen out of said perforations.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:46 PM
ArashApollo
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2wheels4me
The ventilated seats are one of my favorite features on my C2S coupe. The medium setting is the typical one that I use. It makes the car yet more comfortable, even when it's not particularly hot out. Hopefully all of the "sucking" that the seats do will not clog the perforations with dust and lint over time. That being said, I have found that lint rollers are effective in lifting the few particles that I have seen out of said perforations.
Great tip!
Lol ds2k1.

But really, no one is hearing any type of odd noise (anything other than the consistent hum of a fan) from the seats?
Old 05-12-2013, 03:07 PM
ds2k1
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ArashApollo
Great tip!
Lol ds2k1.

But really, no one is hearing any type of odd noise (anything other than the consistent hum of a fan) from the seats?
No, not hearing anything. With that said, I think I've only used the ventilated seats with the top down, so it's possible they make a noise and I haven't heard it yet because of ambient noise. I'll give it a try with the top up and let you know. I've had the car less than a month, so it's possible it'll develop random noises over time...my two past 911s certainly did.

Quick Reply: Ventilated seats... You feel them?