Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What kind of person does this

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2023, 09:08 PM
dvalera001
Rennlist Member

Received 146 Likes on 91 Posts

Some people are just scum. He’s gonna get out of his car one day and meet his maker. I’ve seen a guy do the same and get his lights turned off in the middle of the road, that was funny as hell. There was a time where I wouldn’t have hesitated to get out and fold the guy, but I’m a much calmer guy now because most of them are not worth crap. I would have loved to mace that fluffy fu€kr for the hell of it, just because it would have been funny to see him squirm and leave his *** there. I’m in Miami and it’s survival out here- got mace and my Sig.

If someone tries to cut me off, I usually just let them. It will happen again and again and again, so it’s just an endless battle. Lanes and lights here are merely a suggestion. I think these people search for nice cars to cut off strategically- pretty smart move I have to admit.
Old 05-22-2023, 09:20 PM
dvalera001
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Home Run
This morning I go to have breakfast as I walk up to my car I notice lettuce and tomato around the car. As I start to open the door I look at the roof and noticed someone drew what looked like a *****. So, looked around the car and saw where someone either spit or dropped food on the car.
That’s funny, I would have laughed. You may have been targeted for a dirty car and not that it’s a Pcar, or maybe you pissed someone off. Who knows. As long as the car is not damaged, it’s all good. I get pissed when birds crap my car.

It would be fun to make this a thing, like adult tag or some crap.. find a dirty pcar and draw a d!ck. If you get caught, you can post it in the forum with location. Don’t drive a dirty car. 😂😂😂
Old 05-22-2023, 10:01 PM
regajohn
Racer

Received 81 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by 737gdog
People have gone insane since covid and feel as if there are no repercussions for bad behavior.
Probably because there aren’t any repercussions for bad behavior ... Jails are like revolving doors (unless you kill somebody) …

i’ve had two different Porsches vandalized, most likely from drunk idiots. One got keyed and the other one was literally run over by someone (on foot).

Last edited by regajohn; 05-22-2023 at 10:04 PM.
Old 05-22-2023, 10:02 PM
Home Run
Rennlist Member

Received 82 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by dvalera001
That’s funny, I would have laughed. You may have been targeted for a dirty car and not that it’s a Pcar, or maybe you pissed someone off. Who knows. As long as the car is not damaged, it’s all good. I get pissed when birds crap m

It would be fun to make this a thing, like adult tag or some crap.. find a dirty pcar and draw a d!ck. If you get caught, you can post it in the forum with location. Don’t drive a dirty car. 😂😂😂
Car had just been detail early in the week. The pollen is terrible right now. Just a day later that's what it looks like. I didn't add the pictures where someone or thing spit tomatoes all over the front of car. It does not matter if the car is dirty or not no one has the right to deface someone else's property.I even get the part about wash me. I don't think this was about a dirty car.​​​

Old 05-22-2023, 11:29 PM
NCheok
Rennlist Member

Received 772 Likes on 453 Posts
Exclamation

Invest in a BlackVue 2-CH (4K Front 1080p Rear) with a BlackVue external battery that fits nicely in the glovebox for 24x7 uninterrupted park mode recording.

You never know when it will help you recover from a malicious intender.

The following users liked this post:
thesaintusa (05-23-2023)
Old 05-23-2023, 10:00 AM
dvalera001
Rennlist Member

Car had just been detail early in the week. The pollen is terrible right now. Just a day later that's what it looks like.
This would drive me crazy. As I'm washing my car, I'd be cursing in anticipation of knowing the car will be dirty the next day. Kinda how I feel with my black car and black rims. I need to color match dirty and just f'k it.

I didn't add the pictures where someone or thing spit tomatoes all over the front of car. It does not matter if the car is dirty or not no one has the right to deface someone else's property. I even get the part about wash me. I don't think this was about a dirty car.​​​
I had something similar happen and apparently it was bird crap, like diarrhea style.. it caked on to the car a bit too. It was a PITA to take off.

You're right, no one should deface others property, but people shouldn't do a lot of things, so it's how we handle it. I just choose to laugh it off because there's nothing we can do about it. I won't let some worthless person screw up my day for petty stuff. Now if there's damage, that's a whole different issue.
Old 05-23-2023, 10:25 AM
IXLR8
Rennlist Member

Received 678 Likes on 474 Posts

Originally Posted by straka
I've learned – I never tell anyone that I own a Porsche. My neighbors despise me because of it. (Friends) are no longer friends, resentful because they are driving 10+ year old Toyotas. You have to be very careful where you leave it parked to avoid vandalism. Sad.
Well if you have seen the movie Se7en then you know ENVY is one of the seven deadly sins. The human race is quite sad and insecure. You ought to try owning two 911s while being an electronics tech.

My Porsches are toys, so they are either under my butt or parked in my garage.

Originally Posted by dvalera001
As I'm washing my car, I'd be cursing in anticipation of knowing the car will be dirty the next day.
I've always said, "we do not own anything, it owns us", if we care.

Last edited by IXLR8; 05-23-2023 at 10:28 AM.
Old 05-23-2023, 12:12 PM
Home Run
Rennlist Member

Received 82 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by NCheok
Invest in a BlackVue 2-CH (4K Front 1080p Rear) with a BlackVue external battery that fits nicely in the glovebox for 24x7 uninterrupted park mode recording.

You never know when it will help you recover from a malicious intender.

Is this something you can install yourself?
Old 05-23-2023, 12:26 PM
thesaintusa
Rennlist Member

Received 357 Likes on 279 Posts

Is this something you can install yourself?
Easily installed.

Total time less than 1 hr start to finishing, tucking wires, and zip tying wires etc.

Old 05-23-2023, 12:38 PM
Penn4S
Rennlist Member

Received 1,325 Likes on 748 Posts

Not a "person", a creep, a jealous entitled little creep. One of the downsides of owning anything nice, car or otherwise.
Old 05-23-2023, 10:17 PM
NCheok
Rennlist Member

Received 772 Likes on 453 Posts
Lightbulb

+1 | Yes, this is entirely DIY with no complexity, though I'll say 2 - 3 hours for a first timer to attempt. I'm on my 5th BlackVue throughout the past 15Y on different makes on models.

For my 991, I opt to use the BlackVue battery pack to provide uninterrupted power and have been running it seamlessly since I own it from 2016.

If you follow my links to choose a 4K 2 channel (4K front + 1080p rear) BlackVue to buy along with a complimenting BlackVue battery pack, here would be the instructions.

- There is no splicing, no tapping into the fusebox, no electronics manipulation. Everything is plug-n-play.
- The rear camera connects to the front camera through a single wire that provides video feed and power.
- The front camera connect to the BlackVue battery pack.
- The BlackVue battery pack connects to the 12V socket on the passenger side and powers the cameras for uninterrupted recording.
- The BlackVue app connects to both the dashcam and battery pack seamlessly providing real-time notifications if data is supplied to the dashcam via WiFi or LTE.

The part where you require patience and 75% of the time is to tuck all the wires nicely behind the trim.

The wires are all long enough so you won't have any problems tucking, BlackVue also supply a trim tool to help with the tucking and prying of trim.

Originally Posted by thesaintusa
Easily installed.

Total time less than 1 hr start to finishing, tucking wires, and zip tying wires etc.
Old 05-23-2023, 11:09 PM
gskv
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 33 Posts

Relax, at least they drew it on your glass.

So long as a light prank is done on my glass and not on paint surface. I ain't gonna worry about it too much.
Old 05-24-2023, 03:18 AM
Joec500
Rennlist Member

Received 1,005 Likes on 598 Posts

I find ***** drawings on dirty cars kinda funny, as long as it wasn't actual damage I would laugh it off, get the car washed and move on, why waste the emotional cycles. Only so many F*cks to give in life and this isn't worth one of them IMO
The following users liked this post:
Cuda911 (05-27-2023)
Old 05-24-2023, 09:18 AM
Guards_Red_991
Burning Brakes

Received 551 Likes on 256 Posts

OP: At least you got a drawing and not a live show from a homeless guy. If this gets under your skin then you wouldn't last 5 minutes in downtown Baltimore or Philly...
Old 05-24-2023, 09:22 AM
Bud Taylor
Drifting

Received 420 Likes on 302 Posts
Default Yea im afraid

Im one dumbass away from jail also. Thankfully the right dumbass has not presented themselves at the right time.

Originally Posted by HardRider
I would have pounded that fat blubber fk into the ground and enjoyed all 10 seconds of it. Disgrace to his blubbering self and everyone esle........

Quick Reply: What kind of person does this