Sponsored by:

CPO ed cars

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2023, 08:51 PM
BotterBuilder
Advanced

Received 62 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by NHmacan
You need to be very careful with this. Many dealers don’t do proper inspections or bring the maintenance up to date. I bought a CPO car once and later found it had 5 plugs in one tire. It should not have passed CPO. I also sold a car to a dealer that CPO my car when it should not have been because I had work done at an indy. According to CPO all maintenance is required to have been done by a dealer. I’ve also seen cars being sold as CPO with aftermarket exhaust also not allowed. The moral is the dealers often don’t do a great inspection on these cars so buyers be aware.
It's funny you mention this because I bought my car in April from Porsche Downtown Chicago. I recently got a nail in my tire & went to Discount tire & their tool showed my rear tires at 2/32" of an inch. The front & rears were the original tires from 7 years ago. One of the front tires has a bubble in the sidewall which they also showed me.

These should have been replaced prior to selling- but you live & learn.
Old 07-07-2023, 09:02 AM
dak911
Three Wheelin'

Received 150 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by BotterBuilder
It's funny you mention this because I bought my car in April from Porsche Downtown Chicago. I recently got a nail in my tire & went to Discount tire & their tool showed my rear tires at 2/32" of an inch. The front & rears were the original tires from 7 years ago. One of the front tires has a bubble in the sidewall which they also showed me.

These should have been replaced prior to selling- but you live & learn.
Car dealer being a "car dealer'

Quick Reply: CPO ed cars