991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sunvisor sticker

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2020 | 02:39 PM
AdamSanta85
Rennlist Member

I'm rocking the ebay decals, no complaints.
Old 06-16-2020 | 02:53 PM
jfischet
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by smiles11
Do you guys think I'm crazy to spec alcantara sunvisors, knowing that I had already purchased the sticker-free alcantara visors from Suncoast.. JUST so I could have the alcantara sunvisor box checked on my build sheet.
hahahaha. love it.

there are probably like 25 people on the planet who get that completely and they are also probably all here on rennlist.
Old 06-16-2020 | 03:04 PM
SConn
Drifting

Originally Posted by jfischet
hahahaha. love it.

there are probably like 25 people on the planet who get that completely and they are also probably all here on rennlist.
Oh I can understand it for sure. The OCD is strong.
But in the scheme of things... I still say it's just a sunvisor. When you trade it in for the next car (and you will), will it be as important to you? Or will the next new car matter more?

**not meaning you as in YOU... Just a statement.
Old 06-16-2020 | 04:46 PM
digits
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by smiles11
Do you guys think I'm crazy to spec alcantara sunvisors, knowing that I had already purchased the sticker-free alcantara visors from Suncoast.. JUST so I could have the alcantara sunvisor box checked on my build sheet.
Originally Posted by C7toM2toGT4?
They're sunvisors Frederick. Not a tranny.
Originally Posted by jfischet
hahahaha. love it.
Originally Posted by C7toM2toGT4?
Oh I can understand it for sure. The OCD is strong.
But in the scheme of things... I still say it's just a sunvisor. When you trade it in for the next car (and you will), will it be as important to you? Or will the next new car matter more?
**not meaning you as in YOU... Just a statement.
I'm one of those 25 who completely understood what he meant... It's funny how many of us think about the next owner (and resale) as much as what we want for ourselves. What an interesting culture!

Quick Reply: Sunvisor sticker