Sponsored by:

Fidelity Warranty- Michael Jordan

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2021, 12:34 AM
Clubspec330i
Instructor

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

@Diamond Dog
Do you know if Michael is back online and still works at Mossy? I am looking at a used Cayenne Turbo and will need to get extended warranty.
Old 10-21-2021, 01:52 AM
daddyscar
Rennlist Member

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Clubspec330i
@Diamond Dog
Do you know if Michael is back online and still works at Mossy? I am looking at a used Cayenne Turbo and will need to get extended warranty.
I got a Fidelity platinum warranty from Michael last week for my old Macan Turbo. Great to work with. I read great things about him and he delivered. mjourdan@mossymotors.com
Old 10-21-2021, 08:13 AM
SteingoldVolvoCars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 120 Likes on 83 Posts

Hey all - Michael Bernardo from Steingold Volvo Cars here - thrilled with the response from this forum, and so glad to help the Porsche community.

We are officially a Rennlist Forum Sponsor, and hope the sponsorship helps keep this site running for many years to come.
We stay extremely busy with the Volvo plans through Fidelity from the Swedespeed.com forums, so it’s no problem at all to pass along the discounts to Rennlist.com as well. Just use our online portal below for a free quote, and it will present options for Fidelity Extended Warranty Service Contracts at hugely discounted prices. We’ve helped many here already, so glad to help!

Use the link below to get an Instant Free Online Quote with our portal, and use promocode RENNLIST to save $200.00 - the discount should help get the pricing extremely competitive, and we also don’t charge sales tax or processing fees.

Excited to help the Porsche Community, and if any questions, don’t hesitate!

Learn more here:
https://www.steingoldvolvocars.com/p...ranty-plan.htm

Get Free Online Quote: https://tinyurl.com/BuyFidelityWarrantyOnline

So glad to help, and if any questions, don’t hesitate!

Michael Bernardo
Director of Marketing
Steingold Volvo Cars
401-723-4700
michael.bernardo@steingoldvolvocars.com

Homepage: https://steingoldvolvocars.factoryprotect.com/

Get 100% Free Online Quote: https://factoryprotect.ratessys.com/ (Code: RENNLIST for $200.00 Member Discount)
The following users liked this post:
gurneyeagle (01-13-2023)
Old 01-16-2022, 09:23 AM
Rjg416
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fidelity Warranty

Hi guys, I just purchased a 2017 911 4 GTS cabriolet manual. It Has 2 years remaining on certified pre on warranty. I am starting the research on extended warranty and likely purchase one from Fidelity. Car has 33,000 miles presently. Reading that Prices for a warranty jump up dramatically after 40000 miles. Going to reach out to Mike Jourdan at Mossy but wanted to get opinions on purchasing warranty prior to 40k miles vs end of CPO?
Old 01-16-2022, 09:28 AM
SteingoldVolvoCars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Rjg416
Hi guys, I just purchased a 2017 911 4 GTS cabriolet manual. It Has 2 years remaining on certified pre on warranty. I am starting the research on extended warranty and likely purchase one from Fidelity. Car has 33,000 miles presently. Reading that Prices for a warranty jump up dramatically after 40000 miles. Going to reach out to Mike Jourdan at Mossy but wanted to get opinions on purchasing warranty prior to 40k miles vs end of CPO?
Make sure to visit our Online VIP Portal to purchase your Extended Warranty Plan. The prices shown are among the highest discounts nationwide, so please browse the options and choose the appropriate coverage for your vehicle.

https://tinyurl.com/BuyFidelityWarrantyOnline

It’s a live quoting tool that I’ve setup with the largest discounts available. Simply place your order, and I will process ASAP and send your contract via email for e-signature.

If any questions, don’t hesitate!

PS: use promocode RENNLIST for an extra discount at checkout!
Old 01-16-2022, 01:13 PM
Big Swole
Rennlist Member

Received 2,119 Likes on 1,336 Posts

For the record and respect, This was Michael Jourdan's Fidelity Thread...Not the "MEGA" thread.

Mr. Volvo, you may have meant to post in the Mega thread... I hope.
Old 01-16-2022, 01:32 PM
SteingoldVolvoCars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Big Swole
For the record and respect, This was Michael Jourdan's Fidelity Thread...Not the "MEGA" thread.

Mr. Volvo, you may have meant to post in the Mega thread... I hope.
Apologies, for sure thought this was the megathread.
Big Swole (01-16-2022)
Old 01-16-2022, 04:03 PM
visitador
Rennlist Member

Received 144 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by Rjg416
I purchased a warranty from him and timed it to bridge the end of the CPO. He was courteous and attentive. When it was time to cancel the warranty, he was very fast in dealing with it and I got my refund within a couple of weeks. For me, that says a lot, given finance managers don't really want for you to cancel an extended warranty

Last edited by visitador; 01-16-2022 at 04:04 PM.
Rjg416 (01-16-2022)
Old 01-16-2022, 06:36 PM
981KMAN
Rennlist Member

Received 748 Likes on 364 Posts

@SteingoldVolvoCars Is there a reason that you do not offer longer extended service plans? Such as an 8 Year / 100K miles?

These would be purchase for newer vehicles which still have a significant amount of their original factory warranty remaining.

Old 01-16-2022, 06:38 PM
SteingoldVolvoCars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by 981KMAN
@SteingoldVolvoCars Is there a reason that you do not offer longer extended service plans? Such as an 8 Year / 100K miles?

These would be purchase for newer vehicles which still have a significant amount of their original factory warranty remaining.

Hm, maybe the system isn’t presenting for you? Give me a call at the office and I can try to help via phone.
Old 01-18-2022, 01:36 AM
SpeedCircuit
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 58 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by gatorfast
Have you tried getting a quote from lebron James too?
Yeah, but his prices are higher since he donates so much to charity. :/

Quick Reply: Fidelity Warranty- Michael Jordan