Sponsored by:

991.2 Carrera T - Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2024, 05:57 PM
MingusDew
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,233 Likes on 620 Posts

Originally Posted by 3_PDLS
Hi all, I had a T a couple years back and my kids loved it. I have since sold it when I got an allocation for a GT3 which is awesome, except I can only take one kid

I'm looking to solve that problem by picking up a Miami Blue T, manual, slicktop w/ backseats. PCCB's would be a huge plus but I know that is rare air. I'd also entertain a slicktop, pccb car in Carrara White. I figured this thread has a bunch of T owners in it, so it would be the best place to post!

Some pics of my kids in the T and my GT3.
There were something like 40 Miami Blue 991.2 Carrera T’s. Good luck finding one! You might have more luck finding a 992 in Shark Blue. They made waaaay way more 992 T’s (just look how many more posts in the 992 sub forum T owner thread…).
Old 08-27-2024, 06:00 PM
3_PDLS
Rennlist Member

Received 258 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by MingusDew
There were something like 40 Miami Blue 991.2 Carrera T’s. Good luck finding one! You might have more luck finding a 992 in Shark Blue. They made waaaay way more 992 T’s (just look how many more posts in the 992 sub forum T owner thread…).
I'm aware and I'm in no rush. I'd rather wait for the car I want than compromise. Miami Blue is sooooo much better than Shark and there is no hideous 3rd brake light tramp stamp on the 991
Old 08-27-2024, 07:47 PM
MingusDew
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,233 Likes on 620 Posts

I'm aware and I'm in no rush. I'd rather wait for the car I want than compromise. Miami Blue is sooooo much better than Shark and there is no hideous 3rd brake light tramp stamp on the 991
Ah I see you too are a gentleman and a scholar. Miami Blue is clearly the superior choice.
Old 08-28-2024, 03:33 AM
Wing Commander
Drifting

Received 1,304 Likes on 479 Posts

Hi all, I had a T a couple years back and my kids loved it. I have since sold it when I got an allocation for a GT3 which is awesome, except I can only take one kid

I'm looking to solve that problem by picking up a Miami Blue T, manual, slicktop w/ backseats. PCCB's would be a huge plus but I know that is rare air. I'd also entertain a slicktop, pccb car in Carrara White. I figured this thread has a bunch of T owners in it, so it would be the best place to post!

Some pics of my kids in the T and my GT3.

Great pics!

Would the T replace your GT3?

There may be companies offering the facility to fit rear seats to your GT3…

RPM Technik here in the UK can do it, so am sure there will be places in the US too…
Old 08-28-2024, 09:56 AM
3_PDLS
Rennlist Member

Received 258 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by Wing Commander
Great pics!

Would the T replace your GT3?

There may be companies offering the facility to fit rear seats to your GT3…

RPM Technik here in the UK can do it, so am sure there will be places in the US too…
Hi. No, I’d keep the GT3. I was able to spec it new and pick it up at PEC Atlanta. Drove it home through Cherohala Skyway and Tail of the Dragon. Too many memories to sell and who knows if I’d ever be able to spec another new.

I did consider @GT3Belts but I have carbon buckets and it’s just be too difficult to get back there. Maybe if a set of comfort seats popped up used that matched my interior but that is a super long shot.

I miss my T and having something that can be more comfortable and my wife isn’t afraid to mess up “my car”. This is just as much for her as she loves Miami Blue.
The following users liked this post:
Wing Commander (08-28-2024)
Old 08-28-2024, 10:03 AM
tiiger
Rennlist Member

Received 157 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by MingusDew
Ah I see you too are a gentleman and a scholar. Miami Blue is clearly the superior choice.
seconded!

Quick Reply: 991.2 Carrera T - Picture Thread!