Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Biggest difference in exhaust volume....cats or headers?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2018, 07:29 AM
PTS-BRG
Three Wheelin'

Received 630 Likes on 344 Posts

The soul cats transformed the sound and I cannot tell you how happy I was when I heard it for the first time.
NO ONE who has installed them has complained about the sound or the flow. Its a nice product and fair price point.

I have heard mixed reviews on changing out the PSE Muffler. Dont know if the sound is much improved or performance much improved.
I am on the fence with an Akra but, if I stick with the PSE I wouldnt be unhappy with the sound and Soul Cats.

just do it. The sound, the performance and no CE light with 200 cell cats either. Great product.
Old 08-25-2018, 09:42 AM
flsupraguy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,476 Likes on 792 Posts

I just replaced my stock pse with a full agency power exhaust. Couldn't be happier.
Old 08-25-2018, 09:58 AM
VektorPerformance
Former Vendor

Received 354 Likes on 222 Posts

Originally Posted by AlexZTuned
That sound is perfection.
It's not bad. How it should have come from the factory I think.

Originally Posted by AlexZTuned
Would love to hear a video of it under load!
That will be up next. Had hoped to have some last night, but one of the boys in blue was camped out in our local industrial park 'testing grounds'. A few of the local cops are car guys too, cool with stuff like that, and will even watch 'as long as it's safe'. This particular guy was not. Not a big deal, we'll get it done.

I did try on the dyno, but the feedback from the room and rollers made it difficult to get a good sample of the exhaust :/
Old 08-25-2018, 11:02 AM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

Received 3,432 Likes on 2,347 Posts

Saw these this morning via an email from Suncoast: https://www.suncoastparts.com/produc...BIPSECATS.html
Old 08-25-2018, 11:19 AM
flsupraguy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,476 Likes on 792 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Z.
Saw these this morning via an email from Suncoast: https://www.suncoastparts.com/produc...BIPSECATS.html
Sounds good but seems a but pricey. I got my full catless exhaust for less than that not counting the non pse rear lower valence. Seems a nice option for those that want better performance sound and remain with cats with the stock pse.

Quick Reply: Biggest difference in exhaust volume....cats or headers?