So i wanna trade my Turbo (1 month old) For a Turbo S - Help needed - Page 2 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > Turbo Technical Discussion Areas > 991 Turbo
Reload this Page >

So i wanna trade my Turbo (1 month old) For a Turbo S - Help needed

Notices
991 Turbo Turbo and Turbo S

So i wanna trade my Turbo (1 month old) For a Turbo S - Help needed

Old 05-04-2018, 10:52 PM
QueueCumber
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by triplekg View Post
Hello All!

https://rennlist.com/forums/991-turb...y-arrived.html

that is my car. Ive had it for a month now. Honestly it's taken me all of the month and 1500km to "love" the car. Now I do. The Car is amazing. I learn something new every day.

I know it's fast as hell but I think I just want a tad bit more performance. Plus there are some options I regret not getting and a few I realize I don't need.

Should I go back to my dealer I purchased the car from and try to work a deal on a S? I may call a few dealers and see if they have a S allotment. The thing I dont want to do is an early trade in. I don't want to lose the car while the other one is getting build (I did this with my corvette and missed not having a car)

I really don't think I'll lose much if anything on trade.

Plus I love my Red but Wanted White (Wife talked me out of it!).
Just get stage 2 or 3 bolt-ons instead. That will bump up your performance to the nth degree, and no need to take a hit at the dealer. Sam did my stage 3, and I'm hooked. Moving up to a stage 4 in the near future!
Old 05-06-2018, 02:25 PM
72offsuit
Addict
Rennlist Member

You will not rest until a Turbo S is in the garage, bite the bullet, get what you really want, then enjoy.
Old 05-07-2018, 12:06 AM
triplekg
User

Originally Posted by 72offsuit View Post
You will not rest until a Turbo S is in the garage, bite the bullet, get what you really want, then enjoy.
going to make the phone calls tomorrow to the dealerships around to find one

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: So i wanna trade my Turbo (1 month old) For a Turbo S - Help needed

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: