Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 10:52 PM
QueueCumber
Racer

Received 48 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by triplekg
Hello All!

https://rennlist.com/forums/991-turb...y-arrived.html

that is my car. Ive had it for a month now. Honestly it's taken me all of the month and 1500km to "love" the car. Now I do. The Car is amazing. I learn something new every day.

I know it's fast as hell but I think I just want a tad bit more performance. Plus there are some options I regret not getting and a few I realize I don't need.

Should I go back to my dealer I purchased the car from and try to work a deal on a S? I may call a few dealers and see if they have a S allotment. The thing I dont want to do is an early trade in. I don't want to lose the car while the other one is getting build (I did this with my corvette and missed not having a car)

I really don't think I'll lose much if anything on trade.

Plus I love my Red but Wanted White (Wife talked me out of it!).
Just get stage 2 or 3 bolt-ons instead. That will bump up your performance to the nth degree, and no need to take a hit at the dealer. Sam did my stage 3, and I'm hooked. Moving up to a stage 4 in the near future!
Old 05-06-2018, 02:25 PM
72offsuit
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You will not rest until a Turbo S is in the garage, bite the bullet, get what you really want, then enjoy.
Old 05-07-2018, 12:06 AM
triplekg
Racer

Received 83 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by 72offsuit
You will not rest until a Turbo S is in the garage, bite the bullet, get what you really want, then enjoy.
going to make the phone calls tomorrow to the dealerships around to find one

Quick Reply: So i wanna trade my Turbo (1 month old) For a Turbo S - Help needed