Sponsored by:

GT3RS w/ 94 Miles or 991.2 GT3?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 02:19 PM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Received 816 Likes on 429 Posts

Originally Posted by BarryC
Hi all - thanks for the feedback. My .2 order is a pdk car as I really enjoyed the pdk in my .1 GT3. I know there's a lot of support for the MT but there's just something about banging off instantaneous shifts at 9k rpm that is unlike anything I've experienced in MT cars.

For the record, I've got >100 days on track with MT cars and can heel & toe without thinking about it so my pdk preference is not because I wear a skirt wearing, man-bag carrying Metrosexual (not that there's anything wrong with that!) who can't drive a MT!
You realize your RS doesn't exist here without pics. 😎

I regularly track 3 peddle cars. It's fun without question. PDK takes performance to another level and provides its own unique experience including sound which is amazing and exciting. Like a sequential gear box race car for the street.
Old 07-30-2017, 06:12 PM
sdq7
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Waxer
You realize your RS doesn't exist here without pics. 😎

I regularly track 3 peddle cars. It's fun without question. PDK takes performance to another level and provides its own unique experience including sound which is amazing and exciting. Like a sequential gear box race car for the street.
Completely agree

Quick Reply: GT3RS w/ 94 Miles or 991.2 GT3?