Sponsored by:

Wow 991 gt3

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2014, 11:12 PM
reidry
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul Graville
You can't choose black because the splitters and vents wouldn't be visually separate from the body of the car, ruining the simple lines and making it look like a standard car with a body kit.

You can't choose silver because it's not different enough to the wheels. And you can't order black wheels because they're too glossy.

That means you've got to go red, blue or white. Since most look good, there's little point in paying extra for it.

And red does not seem like a GT3 colour.

So the logical conclusion is... WHITE! Which just so happens to be a classic GT3 colour.

Saw one in the flesh today on Camberwell New Road (in white) and it was sensational
You skipped yellow. It's very GT3. Mine will be yellow.

Ryan
Old 01-18-2014, 11:14 PM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,016 Likes on 282 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul Graville
You can't choose black because the splitters and vents wouldn't be visually separate from the body of the car, ruining the simple lines and making it look like a standard car with a body kit.

You can't choose silver because it's not different enough to the wheels. And you can't order black wheels because they're too glossy.

That means you've got to go red, blue or white. Since most look good, there's little point in paying extra for it.

And red does not seem like a GT3 colour.

So the logical conclusion is... WHITE! Which just so happens to be a classic GT3 colour.

Saw one in the flesh today on Camberwell New Road (in white) and it was sensational
Have you thought through this at all?

disagree with you about silver - the dark satin wheels provide sufficient contrast (to this extremely trained eye :-) ) , but agree, I'm not crazy about the glossy black wheels.

The rest, well, haven't thought about it. Who knows what color I'll be on when the music stops and my order locks.

Agree with you on black - that was the reason I changed.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:52 PM
meikun555
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi karlleonard do you have this car's VIN number .........i want check the roll cage ....thanks

Quick Reply: Wow 991 gt3