Sponsored by:

I'm an idiot/First post

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2018, 10:35 PM
Gh0st0
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by sampelligrino
Thanks for your valuable contribution as well. OP is posting about a **** poor experience at a dealer and I'm thankful he shared that because I know people who live on the Eastside of Washington including Bellevue specifically and I will do what I can to steer them to Larson, Bellingham, or Spokane. Also got a good laugh out of the roughly 30% ADM of a likely MSRP of 150-160k for a car that won't be announced for 2-3 years. Makes perfect sense to commit to that right now rather than wait and see what the market and economy is like at the time the car is released
If we’re calling out dealers with ADM , we’ll be pretty busy with the threads here. The point is that’s the norm currently, I see you’ve also been able to add your speculation, which is always useful.

Last edited by Gh0st0; 08-31-2018 at 11:09 PM.
Old 08-31-2018, 11:07 PM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Received 457 Likes on 272 Posts

Originally Posted by Gh0st0
Is we’re calling out dealers with ADM , we’ll be pretty busy with the threads here. The point is that’s the norm currently, I see you’ve also been able to add your speculation, which is always useful.
That's ok and preferable to the measuring contests of PDK vs manual, or why Carrera Ts are Christmas toys not worth replacing the batteries in. Would rather focus on the POS dealers so we can do what we can as a community of enthusiasts to deny them business even if I'm just a drop in the bucket, as I said before I personally find value in hearing about these experiences. It's not right IMO.

And speculation as to ADM or MSRP? Which one? OP brought up the ADM. And I think the price increase estimate on MSRP is fair based on 991.1 to 991.2 don't you? Maybe I miss being an attorney more than I thought
Old 08-31-2018, 11:13 PM
Gh0st0
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 31 Posts

No way is it right, but unfortunately no one has been able to curtail the dealers and flippers. We’re left with waiting out the saturation of gt3’s on the market. No speculation on adm vs msrp unless you pay one for the bump on the gt2rs, seems to be the norm.

Quick Reply: I'm an idiot/First post