Looks like PDKs are already being sold at close MSRP on secondary market

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2018, 10:50 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,628 Likes on 755 Posts

LOLOLOL.

Originally Posted by CarreraScott
Guys, I thought everyone got this memo below already? No problem if you haven't. I'll have my admin circulate that around to the staff on Monday...

991.1 991.2 992 99X STANDARD DISCLAIMER:
(1) Please remember that past performance may not be indicative of future results. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy, or product made reference to directly or indirectly in with respect to 99X will be profitable, equal any corresponding indicated historical performance level(s), or be suitable for your portfolio.
(2) Due to various factors, including changing market conditions, build specs including PTS & WP variations may no longer be reflective of current opinions or positions. Moreover, you should not assume that any discussion or information contained in this forum or any other enthusiast site serves as the receipt of, or as a substitute for, personalized investment advice from your own wife.
(3) To the extent that a reader has any questions regarding the applicability of any specific issue discussed above to his/her individual situation, he/she is encouraged to consult again with his wife.

Quick Reply: Looks like PDKs are already being sold at close MSRP on secondary market