Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT2RS For Sale, locally in Scottsdale

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2018, 12:55 AM
joejenie
Rennlist Member

Received 759 Likes on 386 Posts

I agree! Seen a ton of great cars that morning at Scottsdale. It was also cool that they pulled our cars up front to show them as well.
Old 06-30-2018, 12:48 PM
pors9
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty
^ i am afraid many are paying close to $600 for them now.
No one is paying that for them. WP depending on miles is $125k to $150k over. Anyone paying more than that is in a real hurry to experience some substantial price depreciation by year's end.
Old 06-30-2018, 12:55 PM
race7117
Burning Brakes

Received 91 Likes on 51 Posts

Several have sold in the low 500's here in the US, and when you look at what they pay for them in europe the MSRP over there is absolutely crazy,
Old 06-30-2018, 12:56 PM
pors9
Banned

Originally Posted by signes
Yes, one sold local to me (mit WP) at 175 over w others waiting in reserve.
Send them my way ... all of those waiting in the wings for 2RS ... I can get them the cars.
Old 06-30-2018, 12:59 PM
pors9
Banned

Originally Posted by GT3RS-Fan1
Especially like the car posted by OP will sell faster, because it comes with extra set of wheels due to magnesium wheel shortage.

Drive safe,
GT3RS-Fan1
I have not seen any WP that didn't have the mag wheels in the order. Either pre April in the WP option or as an add on post April. All will get their mag wheels down the road.
Old 06-30-2018, 01:04 PM
pors9
Banned

Originally Posted by race7117
Several have sold in the low 500's here in the US, and when you look at what they pay for them in europe the MSRP over there is absolutely crazy,
How do you know what anyone actually paid? This thread is full of unsubstantiated price claims. "Many people are saying ..." reminds me of someone.
Old 06-30-2018, 01:27 PM
GT3RS-Fan1
Three Wheelin'

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Okay I hope your ADM is not as high as what others have been asking. Please PM me how much is your ADM. I have a friend looking for one, no dealers that I know of have any available, only brokers who are asking $150K on up.

Drive safe,
GT3RS-fan1

Originally Posted by pors9
Send them my way ... all of those waiting in the wings for 2RS ... I can get them the cars.
Old 06-30-2018, 01:31 PM
fibredog
Rennlist Member

Received 140 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Billy Wyatt

These types would walk right by a Porsche and go straight to Ferrari’s or Zondas.You get my drift.
Unless it’s Warren Buffet. Then it’s straight to the Cadillac dealer.
Old 06-30-2018, 05:08 PM
joejenie
Rennlist Member

Received 759 Likes on 386 Posts

I asked the SLC dealer for a 2RS position and they said they had them all sold at $200k over. I then told them I had heard of a couple around $125k over and they told me to give them the info and they would buy it! Surprised me. Personally, my number is $400k for the car or around $50-70k over. Anything over 400k, and quite frankly, I have other cars I would rather own.
Old 06-30-2018, 05:12 PM
pors9
Banned

Originally Posted by GT3RS-Fan1
Okay I hope your ADM is not as high as what others have been asking. Please PM me how much is your ADM. I have a friend looking for one, no dealers that I know of have any available, only brokers who are asking $150K on up.

Drive safe,
GT3RS-fan1
We do not work with franchise dealers on new cars - but we do work with owners of new cars. We do not have an ADM. We are an owner-to-owner service - we charge a fixed commission on transactions. If there is ADM or if the seller's price is over the MSRP (w or w/o ADM) that is not something we control. With PORS9 the money stays with the seller and does not go into some dealer's pocket. And you know that every penny you pay went to the seller and is not marked up by us.

This is why we know and are willing to state what the real market is ... not some BS dealers want you to think. Because we are 100% transparent ... see if you can get a dealer to be transparent about their mark up. Good luck!

And .. if you believe anything a dealer posts on a public forum about real market pricing I have a bridge to sell you.

Visit our website **********
Old 06-30-2018, 05:22 PM
pors9
Banned

Originally Posted by joejenie
I asked the SLC dealer for a 2RS position and they said they had them all sold at $200k over. I then told them I had heard of a couple around $125k over and they told me to give them the info and they would buy it! Surprised me. Personally, my number is $400k for the car or around $50-70k over. Anything over 400k, and quite frankly, I have other cars I would rather own.
]

If that is true they are BS ing you. They don't have buyers at $200k over - the most I have seen is $100k ADM and that car is having a hard time being resold. They will be able to order more and once the ships start hitting our shores and rolling out the cars en mass the bottom will start to fall out just like the 911R did once they could be sold - but in this case it will be worse because there is no limit on production. Anecdotally we are already seeing pressure on 918 pricing as the VIP holds are expiring. Just check the public dealer ads that have been stalled in repetitive ad purgatory for months all hoping for last year's pricing.

Right now there is a bit of a blip because many of the cars that have landed are VIP who will not sell. Wait until Nov/Dec and there will be plenty to buy ... I can already see the ads with fantasy markups ... but then reality will set in the flippers will all rush for the exits.
Old 06-30-2018, 05:31 PM
RyanDDWPartners
Racer

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

They can’t be bought for 100 over. If you have one at that I’ll stroke a check today for it. I know of 6 that have sold for 175-225 over over the last few weeks. How do I know? I was a part of four of those sold. I also have two available right now as well. Real cars. On the ground. Ready to go. One is the the car my buddy Dave posted in post #1 here. He came by and saw it.
Old 06-30-2018, 05:37 PM
pors9
Banned

Originally Posted by RyanDDWPartners
They can’t be bought for 100 over. If you have one at that I’ll stroke a check today for it. I know of 6 that have sold for 175-225 over over the last few weeks. How do I know? I was a part of four of those sold. I also have two available right now as well. Real cars. On the ground. Ready to go. One is the the car my buddy Dave posted in post #1 here. He came by and saw it.
That is not what I said .. read the post. I said I have not seen actual ADM more than $100k. That means a new car - not a second hand car. So real ADM to the original buyer. Second hand cars don't have ADM .. they have a price - which can be measured in terms as over MSRP if you like but its misnomer to call it ADM.

Anyone paying $225k over either doesnt care that they are are way over market or has the concept of bragging rights all *** backwards.
Old 06-30-2018, 05:44 PM
pors9
Banned

Originally Posted by RyanDDWPartners
If you have one at that I’ll stroke a check today for it.
btw you sound like 16 year old punk not someone who was 'part of' - whatever that means - $1m in retail sales in the past few weeks ... just saying you might want to step up on your demeanor
Old 06-30-2018, 05:54 PM
GT3RS-Fan1
Three Wheelin'

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

I think we are mincing words here ADM or not. One thing is for sure, my friend will pay over MSRP. So, granted my friend will pay ADM, markup by original owner, over MSRP, whatever we want to call it, WHO is going to pay your commission? The reason we ask is if we know how much your "Seller" is selling and if affordable, then the buyer (we wonder) who pays your commission? Is it the seller or, If it is the buyer (us), then that is another added dollars to the already over MSRP car. If you do not want to reveal your commission in public, just PM me. We think we have a good grip of how much these cars are selling. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Drive safe,
GT3RS-Fan1

Originally Posted by pors9
We do not work with franchise dealers on new cars - but we do work with owners of new cars. We do not have an ADM. We are an owner-to-owner service - we charge a fixed commission on transactions. If there is ADM or if the seller's price is over the MSRP (w or w/o ADM) that is not something we control. With PORS9 the money stays with the seller and does not go into some dealer's pocket. And you know that every penny you pay went to the seller and is not marked up by us.

This is why we know and are willing to state what the real market is ... not some BS dealers want you to think. Because we are 100% transparent ... see if you can get a dealer to be transparent about their mark up. Good luck!

And .. if you believe anything a dealer posts on a public forum about real market pricing I have a bridge to sell you.

Visit our website **********

Quick Reply: GT2RS For Sale, locally in Scottsdale