What ADM's for a GT3RS?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2018, 10:00 PM
MJones
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default What ADM's for a GT3RS?

Just wondering what they are asking for them.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:04 PM
GT3
Three Wheelin'

Received 288 Likes on 141 Posts

You got one, no? What’d You pay for yours?
Old 04-26-2018, 10:19 PM
soulsea
Rennlist Member

Received 1,810 Likes on 533 Posts

[
Old 04-26-2018, 10:21 PM
Mussl Kar
Rennlist Member

Received 423 Likes on 292 Posts

Got a text yesterday. Got one if you want it. Do not tease me. 35k over. They will get it but not from me.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:35 PM
Andial
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 04-26-2018, 11:36 PM
chaosoul
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's fair though?
Old 04-26-2018, 11:42 PM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,875 Likes on 970 Posts

MSRP if you're CJ or other good dealers. Something different for others.....
Old 04-26-2018, 11:56 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,648 Likes on 765 Posts

20-50K is what I’ve been told.

All good things happen in good time, if it’s meant to be.
Just wait If you can.
Old 04-27-2018, 12:59 AM
bigs
Dean of Rennlist, "I'm Listening"

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 962 Likes on 415 Posts

If this thread was started inadvertently by an OP who was unaware of a virtually identical thread... Let me recommend accessing the thread I closed. It contains much worthwhile information on the very same topic as this thread.

If it was started as a pissing contest with a mod, I'm sorry, but I don't do pissing contests. Like all Rennlist mods, I just volunteer my time in an attempt to maintain a reasonable (not strict - just reasonable) level of civility that can be enjoyed by all those who visit this website. I am a relatively new mod, and it's my goal to moderate in a moderate fashion.

I will point out that neither CW nor CJ was banned, nor did they receive any "vacation" or even an infraction. I happen to think it's possible to function as a moderator in a non-punitive manner. At least I hope that's possible.

Giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming good intent, this thread will remain open in the hopes we can all contribute without animosity. Carry on.

Thanks!
Old 04-27-2018, 02:51 AM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 2,234 Likes on 608 Posts

There are a few brokers that are trying to hold silent auctions for the RS

I'm part of a network that receives notices to the degree of:
'Hey everyone-
" Available RS allocations, reply for terms and prices, please make offer"

- broker dude '

In the past having new customers that are not on my list approach to tell me "please find me one" I have engaged a few of the brokers. The dealers that end up having the cars are 5-8 of the biggest stores and I think they select a certain percentage of their allocation for prospecting this way.
Old 04-27-2018, 03:19 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 4,024 Likes on 2,293 Posts

Originally Posted by C.J. Ichiban
There are a few brokers that are trying to hold silent auctions for the RS

I'm part of a network that receives notices to the degree of:
'Hey everyone-
" Available RS allocations, reply for terms and prices, please make offer"

- broker dude '

In the past having new customers that are not on my list approach to tell me "please find me one" I have engaged a few of the brokers. The dealers that end up having the cars are 5-8 of the biggest stores and I think they select a certain percentage of their allocation for prospecting this way.
So the stealers have resorted to using brokers to do their dirty work? Wow, how lazy of them. haha
Old 04-27-2018, 03:44 AM
Whoopsy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,248 Likes on 522 Posts

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
So the stealers have resorted to using brokers to do their dirty work? Wow, how lazy of them. haha
It just means the blood are on someone else's hands.
Old 04-27-2018, 04:34 AM
17bhub
Rennlist Member

Location: Where I get the fresh scent of spent Jet Fuel & see Cold Smoke!
Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

You guys probably are well aware of these types of happenings but Specifically related to .2 GT3RS...
...and I will not not disclose any names but...
Broker calls potential buyer and says I got a guy that will sell one cuz he’s got too many cars. (1st world problems)
Seller (VIP] gets approval from dealer since he’s a vip/multi-car per year buyer.
VIP is too important to dealership to say no and VIP does not want to lose status. (It’s a win win or lose lose deal however you want to frame it)
Buyer determines how he wants VIP to submit build.
VIP keeps build slot to maintain vip status and Buyer gets to build based on his desired spec.
Car comes in - titled in VIP Name. Broker gets a fee for finding a buyer and consumates a deal.
How much you ask...30-65k. There are plenty of these deals out there if you want the car that bad, want to work for it or if your into that game.

The catch...
I think it’s a bad move unless you’re into burning bridges with the dealer you built a relationship with. As as much as I’d like to have one it’s not worth it to me. Some day I’ll be that msrp guy.

Now on another note another dealer i know of with had 5 build slots off which two went to VIPs at msrp and the other three were ”auctioned off” to people on a list that were not turned off by the auction. Those three cars went for 30-50k ADM.

So...do I think $30k is reasonable - Yes. However my stubborness, and personal feelings about ADM’s will not permit it especially for this car.

By by the way GT2RS ADMs seem to have crept to 200k

Old 04-27-2018, 03:12 PM
Andial
Banned

Originally Posted by chaosoul
What's fair though?
Are you trying to bring back the other thread?
Old 04-27-2018, 03:12 PM
Andial
Banned

Originally Posted by bigs
If this thread was started inadvertently by an OP who was unaware of a virtually identical thread... Let me recommend accessing the thread I closed. It contains much worthwhile information on the very same topic as this thread.

If it was started as a pissing contest with a mod, I'm sorry, but I don't do pissing contests. Like all Rennlist mods, I just volunteer my time in an attempt to maintain a reasonable (not strict - just reasonable) level of civility that can be enjoyed by all those who visit this website. I am a relatively new mod, and it's my goal to moderate in a moderate fashion.

I will point out that neither CW nor CJ was banned, nor did they receive any "vacation" or even an infraction. I happen to think it's possible to function as a moderator in a non-punitive manner. At least I hope that's possible.

Giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming good intent, this thread will remain open in the hopes we can all contribute without animosity. Carry on.

Thanks!
You should check out the Macan Gulf Orange Thread. The mods there could learn something from you. Mark and Bob are too trigger happy for banning users.

Quick Reply: What ADM's for a GT3RS?