JUPJAI
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 21 Posts

Anyone know what V300 means?
Old 01-24-2018, 03:12 AM
ChicagoWhale
Racer

Received 65 Likes on 20 Posts

V300 means the car has exited the production line; the car is fully assembled and complete.

As the car is being transported from the factory to the dealer, it stays in V300 status.

The next status is V900, which means the vehicle has entered the dealer's in-stock inventory.

All unsold cars in the dealer inventory should be V900 until the car is reported sold. When the car is reported sold and the end-user is reported as the owner, it goes to V999. This is the very last status.

Hopefully this answers your question.
Old 01-24-2018, 11:00 AM
Max Schireson
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SamFromTX
Thank you very much for your detailed explanation. My order dropped from V180 to V110 without me requesting it, a cause of angst then. I was reassured by PCNA that they did that intentionally to allow changes if needed and prevent a sudden lock, whether that is true or not I do not know. I just heard back from my SA regarding the inquiry he made to PCNA about the same question I asked. They said:

""Everything is OK. There is a stop order on 2018MY. GT cars as of Aug will be able to get PTS/CXX again. This one was already accepted for PTS and the CXX ID is complete, so it is not affected by the stop order.

No worries. I'm am getting it manually pushed back to PAG along with some of my other recent customers/builds.""
I was in exactly the same situation and had heard the same; my order just went V200 for May 11 exit factory.
Old 01-24-2018, 12:23 PM
Dr. Ferdinand
Rennlist Member

Received 222 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by ChicagoWhale
V300 means the car has exited the production line; the car is fully assembled and complete.

As the car is being transported from the factory to the dealer, it stays in V300 status.

The next status is V900, which means the vehicle has entered the dealer's in-stock inventory.

All unsold cars in the dealer inventory should be V900 until the car is reported sold. When the car is reported sold and the end-user is reported as the owner, it goes to V999. This is the very last status.

Hopefully this answers your question.
Thx CW - very informative as always.

I had kept a reference from what I had seen, so attaching herein to include your latest comments (not claiming all if this is 100% correct so pls do correct any errors):

V070 - is just a demand for an allocation from a dealer. You are not guaranteed a car and have only requested that you want one.

V100 - your order entered into the system. Could still be rejected if you select any of the seemingly random currently unavailable options.

V200 - means Porsche has given your dealer an allocation and fulfilled your request so 'order accepted; delivery date (estimate) determined'.
It stays there if they accept the items you have chosen in your build. If an item, like LWB's (or PTS request) gets turned down, you will drop
to a V170 status (or V180 status) & your dealer needs to make changes...

V215 - "Blocked by PAG - not changeable", materials ordered

V250 - vehicle fixed. No more goofing with the configurator and making your SA nuts like I did by changing your build options...

V260 - your car enters assembly

V270 - your car exits assembly

V300 - your car is considered completed by the factory and now your wait really starts if you are not on the European Continent.

V331 - after sitting around at the factory your pride & joy has now arrived at the Port of Emden

V332 - after waiting what seems like forever in Emden, your car is hopefully very carefully loaded on a ship bound for the U.S.

V900 - which means the vehicle has entered the dealer's in-stock inventory. All unsold cars in the dealer inventory should be V900 until the car is reported sold.

V999 - car is reported sold and the end-user is reported as the owner; this is the very last status.
Old 01-24-2018, 01:19 PM
Mech33
Nordschleife Master

Received 623 Likes on 381 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr. Ferdinand
Thx CW - very informative as always.

I had kept a reference from what I had seen, so attaching herein to include your latest comments (not claiming all if this is 100% correct so pls do correct any errors):

V070 - is just a demand for an allocation from a dealer. You are not guaranteed a car and have only requested that you want one.

V100 - your order entered into the system. Could still be rejected if you select any of the seemingly random currently unavailable options.

V200 - means Porsche has given your dealer an allocation and fulfilled your request so 'order accepted; delivery date (estimate) determined'.
It stays there if they accept the items you have chosen in your build. If an item, like LWB's (or PTS request) gets turned down, you will drop
to a V170 status (or V180 status) & your dealer needs to make changes...

V215 - "Blocked by PAG - not changeable", materials ordered

V250 - vehicle fixed. No more goofing with the configurator and making your SA nuts like I did by changing your build options...

V260 - your car enters assembly

V270 - your car exits assembly

V300 - your car is considered completed by the factory and now your wait really starts if you are not on the European Continent.

V331 - after sitting around at the factory your pride & joy has now arrived at the Port of Emden

V332 - after waiting what seems like forever in Emden, your car is hopefully very carefully loaded on a ship bound for the U.S.

V900 - which means the vehicle has entered the dealer's in-stock inventory. All unsold cars in the dealer inventory should be V900 until the car is reported sold.

V999 - car is reported sold and the end-user is reported as the owner; this is the very last status.
A number of us are in V170 right now (after being in V215) with a note in the “blocking reason” field that says “Material Ordered”. So it looks like they are using V170 for holding blocked / unchangeable PTS orders as well right now.
Old 02-02-2018, 01:00 AM
Mr. Vanos
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by neurotic
also got the word from Porsche manufaktur: pts/cxx stop sale on all 911/982 MY18, will be lifted on GT allocations in August onward.
Are you sure that's still the case? Any way to confirm? I was at the dealer today and an update came through from PAG that seemed to retract the lift for August for PTS (not for CXX). We called the EC here in LA and they confirmed there's no lift planned for PTS stop sale. I'm still skeptical but can someone confirm with their local cleaning lady whether PTS stop will be lifted in August for sure? We tried to place my V200 PTS order through today (May build) and it came back with "Feasibility Fail" (and had nothing to do with the color). Needless to say the communication seems to be inconsistent and not very clear.
Old 03-02-2018, 06:41 PM
Mister_Yogi
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Vanos
Are you sure that's still the case? Any way to confirm? I was at the dealer today and an update came through from PAG that seemed to retract the lift for August for PTS (not for CXX). We called the EC here in LA and they confirmed there's no lift planned for PTS stop sale. I'm still skeptical but can someone confirm with their local cleaning lady whether PTS stop will be lifted in August for sure? We tried to place my V200 PTS order through today (May build) and it came back with "Feasibility Fail" (and had nothing to do with the color). Needless to say the communication seems to be inconsistent and not very clear.
My dealer has told me the same (not coming back).
Old 03-07-2018, 06:51 AM
bluehorseshoe
Rennlist Member

Received 445 Likes on 179 Posts

Cannot get over how this was handled by Porsche. Their level of indifference and disrespect for customers is beyond the pale.
If I had more dignity I'd leave the brand.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:47 AM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Vanos
I was at the dealer today and an update came through from PAG that seemed to retract the lift for August for PTS (not for CXX). We called the EC here in LA and they confirmed there's no lift planned for PTS stop sale.
This is consistent with what I've been told. No more PTS for 991.2 GT3 - if you are v215 or higher, you are good.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:02 AM
Perimeter
Rennlist Member

Received 328 Likes on 219 Posts

Checked again yesterday and was told "CXX is not Open at this time"

This may be another data point supporting my impression that the factory is removing any roadblocks to get as many cars out the door before Euro6 emmissions hit in 2019. CXX and PTS could be viewed as a time consuming distraction from streamlining production.

Last edited by Perimeter; 03-07-2018 at 10:36 AM.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:18 AM
Jamie140
Nordschleife Master

Received 774 Likes on 357 Posts

Is it possible to determine my v status from this:

Old 03-07-2018, 10:29 AM
Wild Weasel
Drifting

Received 308 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by Jamie140

Not really. You're missing the critical 3rd column which has "Actual Date". The newest populated one there should be your status.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:29 AM
GT3
Three Wheelin'

Received 273 Likes on 131 Posts

Originally Posted by Jamie140

At least V200 Delivery Date Determined. Could already be V210 Change Freeze Point Reached. Not sure if it would be V215 PAG Blocked this far out, but maybe if you haven't changed things for a while.

My car will also stop by Kornwestheim for a week. I see not everybody with PTS or CXX stops there, but some do. Anybody know what they do there?
Old 03-07-2018, 10:40 AM
anselmw
Racer

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Guys what does V150 status mean. Mine will be one of the late 2018 builds, thinking it was November. Wonder if PTS ever opens again, I might have a chance to get it.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:53 AM
GT3
Three Wheelin'

Received 273 Likes on 131 Posts

Originally Posted by anselmw
Guys what does V150 status mean. Mine will be one of the late 2018 builds, thinking it was November. Wonder if PTS ever opens again, I might have a chance to get it.
V150 - "Order released for PAG"

I should be working for Porsche

Quick Reply: PTS / CXX Stop Sale Order