Sponsored by:

New GT3/GT2RS Leads With/Without ADM

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2018, 12:12 AM
welikethetrack
Burning Brakes

Received 673 Likes on 365 Posts

Originally Posted by evilfij
In fairness, JAM2 does have a very nice PTS touring.

I can see the pic, It is probably one of the best looking tourings I have seen. I am a sucker for bright silver wheels, yellow calipers and a blue. but that is a minimum msrp of probably 175k+, which means he would need to somehow get over 200k. Yeah no way. Listen I am getting a gt3 rs....you will be able to get any gt3 rs you want by this time next year sticker or less easily. Gt3, 3rs, 2rs are NOT collectible. All of these are plummeting in value, (as they should) and will continue to...i dont know what u think u signed up for but let me tell you that you purchased a non collectible car brand new.

If anyone here is trying to get a collectible car, just head down to South bay Porsche and buy this 2011 gt3 rs (My mind is BLOWN how they havent sold this yet with all the value trolls here acting like their porsche is the next apple stock): https://www.porschesouthbay.com/inve...ac2a93bs783262
This car will never be worth less than 150k no matter what happens to the economy. Fast forward 10 years, easily double the price of your touring. Now, I like your touring more myself, but if you want value, buy this...
Old 12-16-2018, 12:29 AM
JAM2
Rennlist Member

Received 421 Likes on 203 Posts

Originally Posted by welikethetrack
SELL IT!!!!! If you get more than 15% I will venmo you $100 for free, tell everyone here I am a total idiot and quit Rennlist forever and I'll slap myself in the face as hard so I can to wake me up into reality.

I mean I am keeping my eyes open and my emotions at the door, You are delusional buddy. A used gt3 for over 15% above rofl. Doesnt make your car any less awesome though

delusional? I have it all in writing, bruh. Before calling a stranger delusional, perhaps doing some additional research. CCS Motors just sold a nardo touring for 30k over. MSRP was 193k, 10k less than my MSRP. I’ll let you do the math.

Should I send you the text that details the agreed upon price and my Venmo ID? That’s an easy $100.

And I bought the car to enjoy, not to flip, but this is becoming enticing...
Old 12-16-2018, 12:49 AM
welikethetrack
Burning Brakes

Received 673 Likes on 365 Posts

Originally Posted by JAM2

delusional? I have it all in writing, bruh. Before calling a stranger delusional, perhaps doing some additional research. CCS Motors just sold a nardo touring for 30k over. MSRP was 193k, 10k less than my MSRP. I’ll let you do the math.

Should I send you the text that details the agreed upon price and my Venmo ID? That’s an easy $100.

And I bought the car to enjoy, not to flip, but this is becoming enticing...
Okay so you think you can get over $233,450 for your car lol. Yeah Delusional pal I'll believe it when someone transfers the funds. You'll have trouble getting sticker in 6 months so hold on tight for the ride we got a big drop ahead weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Let me remind anyone with real money, this pts gt3 manual can be had for 10k UNDER sticker OR LESS! https://www.porschesouthbay.com/inve...ac2a95js175662

217k sticker, they will for sure take 207k(don't mind the ask, thats just to not **** off the other dealers). Tell them your doing them a favor taking it off their hands for 200 and I think Paul over there will agree with you
Old 12-16-2018, 12:58 AM
F1tifosi
Rennlist Member

Received 110 Likes on 50 Posts

Okay so you think you can get over $233,450 for your car lol. Yeah Delusional pal I'll believe it when someone transfers the funds. You'll have trouble getting sticker in 6 months so hold on tight for the ride we got a big drop ahead weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Let me remind anyone with real money, this pts gt3 manual can be had for 10k UNDER sticker OR LESS! https://www.porschesouthbay.com/inve...ac2a95js175662

217k sticker, they will for sure take 207k(don't mind the ask, thats just to not **** off the other dealers). Tell them your doing them a favor taking it off their hands for 200 and I think Paul over there will agree with you
Pal, Bruh, Dude, etc. - Love the chirping and keyboard gladiators..

Old 12-16-2018, 01:04 AM
JAM2
Rennlist Member

PTS Wing vs PTS touring. 2 different animals, and 2 different objects of desire. As I see it, you aren’t the one who currently owns one of these vehicles, therefore do not possess the first hand knowledge of what I have been offered, and others have been offered that own a PTS touring with a bit of CXX options. When, and if I do sell, you will see that your math skills are very close to being validated.

Again, do your research newbie, and perhaps pay for a rennlist membership. You may have more credibility.

Old 12-16-2018, 01:05 AM
silvertige
Rennlist Member

Received 197 Likes on 119 Posts

Yeah, definitely a ceiling for GT3 pricing... its called whatever the GT3 RS's are selling for, lol.

That being said, I could see a touring or a manual wing to be in a different category as well.
Old 12-16-2018, 01:11 AM
JAM2
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by evilfij
In fairness, JAM2 does have a very nice PTS touring.
‘thank you! Yours doesn’t suck either....
Old 12-16-2018, 01:13 AM
Dot23RS
Pro

Received 71 Likes on 50 Posts

As funny as this thread is and not wanting to take sides, I find it very hard to believe a dealer would give anyone 15% over msrp unless they are making big money on a new adm sale. Trade in alone you’d be very lucky to get msrp, even PTS.

current ADM for a fully loaded brand new configurable GT3 and/or GT3RS is ~10% (15-30k)

Last edited by Dot23RS; 12-16-2018 at 03:30 AM.
Old 12-16-2018, 01:20 AM
evilfij
SJW, a Carin' kinda guy
Rennlist Member

Received 621 Likes on 433 Posts

There is a signal yellow PTS touring at ~$25k over (really less as it has ppf), however it is a non-FAL car which limits some buyers, the mint one sold for $20k over (ask was $40k over), Irish green which has not sold at $50k over, I know some others have traded hands, but I don’t have what prices. JAM2 mentioned the nardo one at $30k.

If I was not paranoid about having my PTS denied (again) I would have tried for some modest CXX, but what I really wanted (wood wheel) was denied previously (although someone apparently got one approved). I am not sure CXX holds or adds value or not as so few have sold.

Not that I would sell my car anyway. I waited long enough to get it.
Old 12-16-2018, 03:13 AM
Drifting
Rennlist Member

Received 1,292 Likes on 680 Posts

Brand new incoming GT Silver GT3 Touring for sale

https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-...3-touring.html
Old 12-17-2018, 02:04 AM
sampelligrino
Rennlist Member

Received 457 Likes on 272 Posts

Have a friend who might be in the market for a .2 3RS speccable allocation, nonWP nonMag wheel spec. Are these still around (know GT3 book just about closed) and anyone have an idea on the market rate/typical ADM? Not sure if they are going up or down if still available...
Old 12-17-2018, 02:27 AM
schunmd
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sampelligrino
Have a friend who might be in the market for a .2 3RS speccable allocation, nonWP nonMag wheel spec. Are these still around (know GT3 book just about closed) and anyone have an idea on the market rate/typical ADM? Not sure if they are going up or down if still available...
Stead Porsche Walnut Creek, CA has last one available as of few days ago.
Old 12-17-2018, 03:52 AM
Porsch
Banned

Received 252 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by JAM2
Is this just a wish and a prayer to try to make people think,that they need to unload them at below market values?
was thinking the same thing reading his posts. Guy seems to be on some kind of mission.
Old 12-18-2018, 12:02 PM
sampelligrino
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by sampelligrino
Edit - friend is me and I am dipping my toe in the water for a 3RS allocation, chumming a bit. If I can nab one of the last available ones at a good price great, if I have to slum it in my GT3 I will try to manage Was going in a completely different direction but unfortunately I have to stick to Porsche, their cars just cannot be beat for those that really love to drive. I have one in hand but at 35 over, that is quite an expensive upgrade, nearly 100k for me. Of course only now do I find myself liking the racer looks more and more. If anyone has any leads feel free to PM me but not manic on this, just seeing what can come my way/through the woodwork. Namaste...
Old 12-18-2018, 12:04 PM
sampelligrino
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by schunmd

Stead Porsche Walnut Creek, CA has last one available as of few days ago.
They sold theirs, but thank you for letting me know. Everyone holding tightly to that last allocation that locks Feb 1 because they think production ending March. 35 over seems to be the market in my case with the dealers all saying they sold allocations at 50 over for anyone else interested, I am trying for 25 just feel a bit more comfortable/easy with that number

Quick Reply: New GT3/GT2RS Leads With/Without ADM