New GT3/GT2RS Leads With/Without ADM

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2017, 04:52 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,984 Likes on 2,269 Posts

Originally Posted by ChicagoWhale
Hi CJ,

Are you warning everyone on Rennlist about the GM of Norwalk? Just curious - should Mr. McKenna and Joe Lawrence be notified of a problem?
Yeah, let them know they hired a douchebag and that their dealership will suffer for it.
Old 12-15-2017, 05:30 PM
Archimedes
Race Director

Received 3,869 Likes on 1,902 Posts

Hi CJ,

Are you warning everyone on Rennlist about the GM of Norwalk? Just curious - should Mr. McKenna and Joe Lawrence be notified of a problem?
Pretty sure he just made a factual statement. **** disturb much?
Old 12-15-2017, 07:14 PM
goin2drt
Banned

Received 739 Likes on 403 Posts

Hi CJ,

Trust me from what I have heard Mr (Danny) McKenna could care two ****s. He is all about the dollar and could care less about repeat customers. He will sell each and every car at a premium if he can and NO ONE is special. His business is so big and flourishing right now he is grabbing it while the gettin is good.
Old 12-16-2017, 02:08 AM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 2,057 Likes on 578 Posts

Hi CJ,

I was informing Martin that the guy who ended up grabbing all the GT allocations for AG has now moved on to a new SoCal Store.

Don't worry Mr Chicago (or Mr Whale, not sure since nobody knows your real name)
Old 12-16-2017, 10:21 AM
ChicagoWhale
Racer

Received 65 Likes on 20 Posts

Hi CJ,

Thank you for taking time to clarify your intentions. It looked like you were reverting to your old days of throwing chum to the Rennlist piranhas. You know, blowing that dog whistle and watching the bloodhounds bark. Of course, that’s actually what you were doing, but we’ll pretend you weren’t.

Martin - sadly, your response is pretty much on par with what I’d expect from you. It is very obvious you have chosen to continue disparaging Porsche dealers and PCNA despite my efforts to get you to stop. What a shame this must go in this direction. Alas - you have chosen this direction, and so we shall march forward.

There’s a "stealership” (as Martin would say) who couldn’t keep their story straight, and I’ll put together that post later tonight or in the morning for Martin’s review.

My hope is that we can have a conversation about hypocrisy without this conversation spiraling into the ditch.

Last edited by ChicagoWhale; 12-16-2017 at 10:47 AM.
Old 12-16-2017, 03:48 PM
sampelligrino
Rennlist Member

Received 457 Likes on 272 Posts

Hi CJ,

Thank you for taking time to clarify your intentions. It looked like you were reverting to your old days of throwing chum to the Rennlist piranhas. You know, blowing that dog whistle and watching the bloodhounds bark. Of course, that’s actually what you were doing, but we’ll pretend you weren’t.

Martin - sadly, your response is pretty much on par with what I’d expect from you. It is very obvious you have chosen to continue disparaging Porsche dealers and PCNA despite my efforts to get you to stop. What a shame this must go in this direction. Alas - you have chosen this direction, and so we shall march forward.

There’s a "stealership” (as Martin would say) who couldn’t keep their story straight, and I’ll put together that post later tonight or in the morning for Martin’s review.

My hope is that we can have a conversation about hypocrisy without this conversation spiraling into the ditch.
Also not to derail the thread - but I am confused as to what your intentions are as you seem to be the only one against the anti-stealer mantra around here

I haven't been a member on RL for too long but in my short experience this is a community to educate and inform others, be helpful and share passion for Porsche

I was happy to be educated on which dealers are good guys and which dealers are total ****** - I verified a lot of what I read on RL first hand as a lowly peasant trying to get his first GT-car (.2 GT3 allocation)

Most of the good guys treated me with respect, took my name and info down and told me they would follow up with me should anything happen however unlikely it would be as their lists were long and I was somewhat late to the game. The stealers predictably laughed at me and showed me the door or tried to play games with me in front of my face (while peddling allocations at $30-40k ADMs) when I had cash in hand for an MSRP build

Many of the stealers who are either doing business with unsuspecting clients or whales who don't care about anything (including cost) other than getting the car they want end up making things harder for us enthusiasts who also want to enjoy these harder to get cars...maybe a reason many of us can't get a GT3 at MSRP but see .2 GT3s popping up for sale dealer spec'd with a big ADM or "customer backed out"

I'd rather see the guys who are treating people with respect, even there is not a car purchase to be had, get an increase in business rather than the stealers who already have it good anyways
The following users liked this post:
wl911c4gts (12-03-2019)
Old 12-16-2017, 03:51 PM
Archimedes
Race Director

Received 3,869 Likes on 1,902 Posts

Originally Posted by sampelligrino
Also not to derail the thread - but I am confused as to what your intentions are as you seem to be the only one against the anti-stealer mantra around here
His intention is to be a passive aggressive douchebag troll, as always. Don't feed it.
Old 12-16-2017, 05:15 PM
Freddie Two Bs
Rennlist Member

Received 464 Likes on 295 Posts

Originally Posted by Archimedes
His intention is to be a passive aggressive douchebag troll, as always. Don't feed it.
What's his angle? Does he represent the Porsche stealers anti-defamation league?
Old 12-16-2017, 05:20 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,984 Likes on 2,269 Posts

Originally Posted by rick brooklyn
What's his angle? Does he represent the Porsche stealers anti-defamation league?
Hahaha...I almost spit up my tea reading that. Seriously though I don't understand his beef is and then even trying to warn CJ, really!!??? I'll keep it simple....good guy dealers = deserve more business and non-good guy dealers (aka stealers) = deserve to lose business until they learn to be good guy dealers.
Old 12-16-2017, 07:00 PM
bluehorseshoe
Rennlist Member

Received 445 Likes on 179 Posts

Jack Daniels Porsche sales guy asked me if I was open to reasonable ADM on a Sept '18 build. He then called me back and said, bad news they want over $50k. But said he had good news... They have a GT Silver 6MT PCCB LWB coming in with 500 miles and they are only asking $50k over. What a joke.
Old 12-16-2017, 07:03 PM
0to60
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Jack Daniels is the worst P car dealers.
Old 12-16-2017, 08:06 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,973 Likes on 917 Posts

Originally Posted by bluehorseshoe
Jack Daniels Porsche sales guy asked me if I was open to reasonable ADM on a Sept '18 build. He then called me back and said, bad news they want over $50k. But said he had good news... They have a GT Silver 6MT PCCB LWB coming in with 500 miles and they are only asking $50k over. What a joke.
We "have good news" is the most basic of sales pathology priming 101 techniques.. I can't stand all the language plays which make your neck crawl with insincerity the second they are uttered.. see them coming a mile away... ugh
Old 12-16-2017, 08:49 PM
destaccado
Rennlist Member

Received 414 Likes on 258 Posts

Hi CJ,

Luckily we never need to worry about you "reverting" to the old days of anything since a quick browsing of your entire post history show that you're a blowhard 100% of the time.

Care to share what dealership you represent or are you just gonna hide and poke at others anonymously?

I'm guessing Porsche Exchange...just because they're the worst dealer in Chicago from my own experience.

Last edited by destaccado; 12-16-2017 at 09:42 PM.
Old 12-16-2017, 10:27 PM
evilfij
SJW, a Carin' kinda guy
Rennlist Member

Received 621 Likes on 433 Posts

ADM—>pay and you, yes you, get a car
MSRP dealers—>no car for you unless you are a good customer, on a list for years etc etc.

As long as the dealers are honest about it, I don’t have an issue with either business model. And at least some of the ADM dealers are the ones who sell you a 911 at 7-8% off for an order and will heavily discount anything on the lot you want and by doing so they get the GT3 allocations to sell to you.
Old 12-16-2017, 11:55 PM
dog bucks
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok

Last edited by dog bucks; 12-17-2017 at 09:48 PM.

Quick Reply: New GT3/GT2RS Leads With/Without ADM