Check in Here if you have a 991.2 GT3 PTS Order

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2018, 01:27 AM
evilfij
SJW, a Carin' kinda guy
Rennlist Member

Received 621 Likes on 433 Posts

Originally Posted by texascarlover
I’m only counting 17 confirmed PTS touring cars in the US on this list. Seems light. Read elsewhere in the forum approx. 40 PTS GT3 touring cars sold in the US. Kind of interesting if a way to confirm actual.
Should be quite a few more September-December.
Old 06-13-2018, 08:46 AM
TexasPorschelover
Three Wheelin'

Received 781 Likes on 344 Posts

Originally Posted by evilfij

Should be quite a few more September-December.
I am not referring to deliver PTS Touring cars but the number on the list at the start of this thread - ordered PTS Touring cars. I realize the list is not all encompassing but only 17 PTS touring cars for the US are indicated there as ordered seems light. Is there anyway to know the info?
Old 06-13-2018, 09:56 AM
Carrman
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

3 very different and unique cars, Trinity of Rarities.

1: Oak Green Metallic (Touring)
2: Maritime Blue (Touring) this is mine
3: Gulf Orange

Old 06-13-2018, 10:35 AM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Received 300 Likes on 174 Posts

I am not referring to deliver PTS Touring cars but the number on the list at the start of this thread - ordered PTS Touring cars. I realize the list is not all encompassing but only 17 PTS touring cars for the US are indicated there as ordered seems light. Is there anyway to know the info?

Loess was keeping track of the detailed builds in NA, but they shut off his source of information. There will be much fewer Touring builds in PTS simply due to timing. The Touring model was a later release and there was IIRC only a month or so of open availability for PTS before the window closed. It opened up again recently but I don't know how many got in that window. Not sure where the source came from that told you 40, but it's sounds about right- I think I only have 30 to maximum 50% of the total PTS on this list. 17 is a little over 40%.

Originally Posted by Carrman

British Skittles!!
Old 06-13-2018, 02:22 PM
GT3
Three Wheelin'

Received 288 Likes on 141 Posts

According to my cleaning lady, at the time PTS was closed, there were 49 PTS Tourings for U.S. and 3 PTS Tourings for Canada. Now that PTS was reopened for some of the previous cancelled PTS orders, not sure how many more there will be.
Old 06-13-2018, 04:05 PM
hayn911gt3
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Carrman

Cars all look great! There's something about the winged GT3 that will always make me drool; just looks aggressive and perfect......
Old 06-13-2018, 05:35 PM
Andial
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by montoya
Loess was keeping track of the detailed builds in NA, but they shut off his source of information. There will be much fewer Touring builds in PTS simply due to timing. The Touring model was a later release and there was IIRC only a month or so of open availability for PTS before the window closed. It opened up again recently but I don't know how many got in that window. Not sure where the source came from that told you 40, but it's sounds about right- I think I only have 30 to maximum 50% of the total PTS on this list. 17 is a little over 40%.

British Skittles!!
Green car is German and blue car is Belgian. Orange is British though.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:08 PM
neurotic
Rennlist Member

Received 592 Likes on 276 Posts

87 degrees in Pittsburgh....today will be a good day

Old 06-14-2018, 04:15 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 4,029 Likes on 2,297 Posts

Originally Posted by neurotic
87 degrees in Pittsburgh....today will be a good day

Wow, that color pops in the sun. Gorgeous looking car, now go drive it!
Old 06-14-2018, 11:34 PM
GT3
Three Wheelin'

Received 288 Likes on 141 Posts

V250 three days ahead of schedule... entry to body shop still at 06/29...
Old 06-15-2018, 01:05 AM
localmotion411
Rennlist Member

Received 289 Likes on 94 Posts

Well today I finally got confirmation that PTS will be allowed for my build. Allocated in January, locks mid July with a February delivery date due to PTS (was November). Currently at V200.

I went with Fashion Grey, which still seems crazy to me given that chalk is a much cheaper color and would take 3 fewer months to arrive, but Fashion Grey speaks to me. I love the rarity and the history of it. I can't find one photo of a Fashion Grey 991.2 GT3, only a handful of 991.1 cars and a GT3RS. Also, I have a neighbor 10 houses down who is getting a chalk car in February so Fashion Grey will at least differentiate us a tad.

No CXX options, unless it is CXX to add black leather vent slats instead of painted slats (am doing the leather vent surrounds). Manual, PCCBs, FAL, LWBs, black PDLS, full leather, racing yellow deviated stitching, leather steering column, extended dash leather, satin platinum wheels, yellow belts, smoking pkg, Bose, sport chrono, ext. tank, carbon mirrors, ill. carbon sills, carbon trim, crest on console, aluminum pedals, etc.

Will take delivery in Jackson, MS because I don't want to delay delivery any longer than PTS will. May drive it to ATL and do PEC at another time.

It feels like an eternity since I got the allocation. This next 8 months is going to be BRUTAL.
Old 06-15-2018, 05:28 AM
Lava GT3
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

That Gulf Orange GT3 was at the Silverstone PEC when I was there with my Lava Orange GT3 a couple of weeks ago....took this pic. Not a great representation of Lava but shows how different they are....better representation of Lava in the second pic.
Attachment 1350136
Attachment 1350137
Old 06-15-2018, 09:43 AM
<3mph
Drifting

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by localmotion411
Well today I finally got confirmation that PTS will be allowed for my build. Allocated in January, locks mid July with a February delivery date due to PTS (was November). Currently at V200.

I went with Fashion Grey, which still seems crazy to me given that chalk is a much cheaper color and would take 3 fewer months to arrive, but Fashion Grey speaks to me. I love the rarity and the history of it. I can't find one photo of a Fashion Grey 991.2 GT3, only a handful of 991.1 cars and a GT3RS. Also, I have a neighbor 10 houses down who is getting a chalk car in February so Fashion Grey will at least differentiate us a tad.

No CXX options, unless it is CXX to add black leather vent slats instead of painted slats (am doing the leather vent surrounds). Manual, PCCBs, FAL, LWBs, black PDLS, full leather, racing yellow deviated stitching, leather steering column, extended dash leather, satin platinum wheels, yellow belts, smoking pkg, Bose, sport chrono, ext. tank, carbon mirrors, ill. carbon sills, carbon trim, crest on console, aluminum pedals, etc.

Will take delivery in Jackson, MS because I don't want to delay delivery any longer than PTS will. May drive it to ATL and do PEC at another time.

It feels like an eternity since I got the allocation. This next 8 months is going to be BRUTAL.
Congrats!!! This is the FG 991.2 owned by Pr3z, from here on RL, who lives in TX. Please post a few photos (and please feel free to add one or two to the Fashion grey thread too! ) when it arrives!!

Old 06-15-2018, 11:33 AM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by localmotion411

Got it! Do you know your production month?

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
Wow, that color pops in the sun. Gorgeous looking car, now go drive it!
Love it too! Reminds me of my old M3 color.

Originally Posted by <3mph
Congrats!!! This is the FG 991.2 owned by Pr3z, from here on RL, who lives in TX. Please post a few photos (and please feel free to add one or two to the Fashion grey thread too! ) when it arrives!!

Thanks for the delivery pic! I missed it- linked now.
Old 06-15-2018, 11:34 AM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GT3
V250 three days ahead of schedule... entry to body shop still at 06/29...
Oh yeah, got you too! Thanks for the update!!

Quick Reply: Check in Here if you have a 991.2 GT3 PTS Order