Sponsored by:

New GT3/GT2RS Leads With/Without ADM

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2018, 03:14 AM
welikethetrack
Burning Brakes

Received 612 Likes on 342 Posts

Originally Posted by victorc31
How are you guys finding new GT3s on the lots. This one at BH isn't listed on their site and I don't see any new GT3s advertised anywhere.
Don't mind that douche response, thats common here at rennlist, No dealers are allowed to list Gt cars anywhere on the web per their policy no matter if they list at sticker or not. Just some do it anyways...

Also speaking of touring trolls. Here is one at BH porsche I saw this morning as well if you looking, dont really remember color, I saw it next to the stunning miami blue 3rs next to it so barely noticed lol, maybe white or silver or pts grey?...below right, only pic i got.
Old 12-20-2018, 06:22 AM
Jrtaylor9
Rennlist Member

Received 1,094 Likes on 541 Posts

Originally Posted by rick brooklyn
Fact: many people do things because they like them and don't give a **** whether they're "rare" or not
Agree

Originally Posted by rick brooklyn
Fact: Irish Green, Slate Grey, Gulf Blue and a hundred other PTS colors are amazing and puke in the face of all the colors in the standard Porsche palette.
nah, I've had some of the colors you have listed above. On today's GT cars, I'd take most of Porsche's current color palette over them, before the 13k upcharge. But that's why they give us choices (sometimes)
Old 12-22-2018, 01:03 PM
theunitedstates
Rennlist Member

Received 23 Likes on 9 Posts

For those who are searching, I am starting to get hit up about GT3RS allocations from my past inquiries a month or so ago. I am probably stretching a bit, but I wonder if getting an RS allocation at MSRP is a possibility.

Could be a coincidence, but the RS market could be softening due to the stock market decline. I don't have any evidence right now of price changes, but I do think it's interesting I'm getting contacted about allocations since the market has declined...GL to all who continue to search for an allocation.
Old 12-22-2018, 01:04 PM
Chi991
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

February ETA $262,420. DM me with any questions. Thanks!

Hey Guys! Have a WP 3rs inbound with a February ETA. asking $262,420. DM me with any questions. Thanks!
Old 12-22-2018, 02:09 PM
Gef3rd
Instructor

Received 47 Likes on 10 Posts

Just got sent 2 GT3RS builds from my dealer. Both are chalk, one a $234,150 build, the other a $249,600 build. Dealer asking $30K over. Just passing info along. I have no financial interest in any transaction. Send me a PM for details if interested.
Old 12-22-2018, 03:18 PM
goin2drt
Race Car

Received 683 Likes on 377 Posts

Originally Posted by Gef3rd
Just got sent 2 GT3RS builds from my dealer. Both are chalk, one a $234,150 build, the other a $249,600 build. Dealer asking $30K over. Just passing info along. I have no financial interest in any transaction. Send me a PM for details if interested.
I like your dogs. Those are awesome.
Old 12-22-2018, 11:10 PM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Received 457 Likes on 272 Posts

Originally Posted by theunitedstates
For those who are searching, I am starting to get hit up about GT3RS allocations from my past inquiries a month or so ago. I am probably stretching a bit, but I wonder if getting an RS allocation at MSRP is a possibility.

Could be a coincidence, but the RS market could be softening due to the stock market decline. I don't have any evidence right now of price changes, but I do think it's interesting I'm getting contacted about allocations since the market has declined...GL to all who continue to search for an allocation.
Echoes my sentiments as well for those secretly searching. I stepped into the ring for a bit to see what is available for 3RS allocations and was offered quite a few built/inbound cars as well as allocations, didn't take much effort on my part. I think winter time/economy concerns having a hand in this, as at the end of the day it's still a car that is more than 200k in most instances, sometimes well over 200k. Decided I'm likely sticking with my .2 GT3 as I don't know if it's worth the 85-100k after it's all said and done to upgrade to the 3RS, but for those that want one there are opportunities that are falling from the standard 30 over ask.
Old 12-22-2018, 11:49 PM
Drifting
Rennlist Member

Received 1,188 Likes on 631 Posts

Originally Posted by sampelligrino
Echoes my sentiments as well for those secretly searching. I stepped into the ring for a bit to see what is available for 3RS allocations and was offered quite a few built/inbound cars as well as allocations, didn't take much effort on my part. I think winter time/economy concerns having a hand in this, as at the end of the day it's still a car that is more than 200k in most instances, sometimes well over 200k. Decided I'm likely sticking with my .2 GT3 as I don't know if it's worth the 85-100k after it's all said and done to upgrade to the 3RS, but for those that want one there are opportunities that are falling from the standard 30 over ask.
There is only a tiny 5% improvement in performance going from a GT3 to an RS. Most people who do it, care more about saying “I have an RS”, than any real performance they can notice. Certainly not worth the 85-100K you quoted it would take to swap for GT3 for an RS.

I would just speak with Dundon about doing their full performance package on your GT3. Will give you same power as RS, at a tiny fraction of the cost.
Old 12-23-2018, 12:04 AM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Originally Posted by Drifting

There is only a tiny 5% improvement in performance going from a GT3 to an RS. Most people who do it, care more about saying “I have an RS”, than any real performance they can notice. Certainly not worth the 85-100K you quoted it would take to swap for GT3 for an RS.

I would just speak with Dundon about doing their full performance package on your GT3. Will give you same power as RS, at a tiny fraction of the cost.
I agree with you, it wasn't a performance based upgrade for me as I personally assumed I couldn't tell the 20hp difference, perhaps feel the wider track and more grip a bit more sure. It was more about an upgrade to the RS for the looks and kind of "occasion" that you'll get with the less sound dampening/carpetry, gorilla glass in rear and rear side windows, wide body, insane wing, all the inlets and openings, etc. I was torn because I find the GT3 looks really damn good and cohesive, whereas the RS looks brutish and intense. Essentially a cup car on the street. Not saying one or the other is better even subjectively for me, but was kind of enamored with the possibility of the upgrade until it came time to crunch the numbers and look at the wire I'd have to send.... In retrospect I think I was just subconsciously itching to do another euro delivery as soon as possible
Old 12-23-2018, 12:37 AM
Drifting
Rennlist Member

Received 1,188 Likes on 631 Posts

Originally Posted by sampelligrino
I agree with you, it wasn't a performance based upgrade for me as I personally assumed I couldn't tell the 20hp difference, perhaps feel the wider track and more grip a bit more sure. It was more about an upgrade to the RS for the looks and kind of "occasion" that you'll get with the less sound dampening/carpetry, gorilla glass in rear and rear side windows, wide body, insane wing, all the inlets and openings, etc. I was torn because I find the GT3 looks really damn good and cohesive, whereas the RS looks brutish and intense. Essentially a cup car on the street. Not saying one or the other is better even subjectively for me, but was kind of enamored with the possibility of the upgrade until it came time to crunch the numbers and look at the wire I'd have to send.... In retrospect I think I was just subconsciously itching to do another euro delivery as soon as possible
LOL. That’s a lot of extra money for the little bit extra sense of occasion then. I’d buy another brand for that, a 458 for example.

Euro delivery of my .2 GT3 this year was also incredible. I can see why you’d be tempted to head right back.
Old 12-23-2018, 01:04 AM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Originally Posted by Drifting

LOL. That’s a lot of extra money for the little bit extra sense of occasion then. I’d buy another brand for that, a 458 for example.

Euro delivery of my .2 GT3 this year was also incredible. I can see why you’d be tempted to head right back.
Yep amen to that, but then again... I thought to myself the same thing swinging for the GT3 this time last year

At the end of the day if you are trying to make financial sense out of this affliction you are wasting time and effort I am slowly learning lol
Old 12-24-2018, 04:36 PM
latinlava
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Curious to see where it goes.

Edit: saw pics didn’t post. Was referencing BAT auction for viper green 2018 gt3z msrp 175. 25 minutes to go, still at 171 bid.

Last edited by latinlava; 12-24-2018 at 05:07 PM.
Old 12-24-2018, 06:54 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,802 Likes on 2,167 Posts

Originally Posted by latinlava
Curious to see where it goes.

Edit: saw pics didn’t post. Was referencing BAT auction for viper green 2018 gt3z msrp 175. 25 minutes to go, still at 171 bid.
What'd that Viper Green GT3 sell for on BAT?
Old 12-24-2018, 06:56 PM
Dr Chill
Rennlist Member

Received 262 Likes on 165 Posts

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
What'd that Viper Green GT3 sell for on BAT?
No sale at 171.
Old 12-24-2018, 07:24 PM
joejenie
Rennlist Member

Received 755 Likes on 384 Posts

If anyone is looking for a 2RS, PM me and I can tell you where a couple are that probably can be had at $50-75k ADM. Both are on the ground and specked right from what I seen.

Quick Reply: New GT3/GT2RS Leads With/Without ADM