Notices
968 Forum 1992-1995

Plan to put my coupe on BAT

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2021, 06:22 PM
Darinj

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this beautiful coupe still destined for BAT?
Old 09-03-2021, 12:16 AM
Eyeman
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 31 Posts

I mentioned it here in case someone wanted to buy it before auction. It's been at my mechanic over a month now for a few minor repairs, then need to get some paint touchups and then I'll put it on BAT, or maybe PCAmarket.
Old 10-07-2021, 03:23 PM
Alderd
AutoX

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=Eyeman;17645618]I mentioned it here in case someone wanted to buy it before auction. It's been at my mechanic over a month now for a few minor repairs, then need to get some paint touchups and then I'll put it on BAT, or maybe PCAmarket.[/QUOTE
Hi, i got introduced to this forum, and message string by a friend of mine who is a 968 fanatic. If your 968 is still for sale, I’m interested in purchasing it. I’m a PCA member and own a 2006 CaymanS, but I’ve been searching for a nice 968. Can you text me or call me 7037954673. Thanks, Dick Alderson
Old 09-18-2022, 02:43 PM
Eyeman
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 31 Posts

https://rennlist.com/forums/market/1318008

I went ahead and listed my car in the marketplace here but still assume I'll list it on BAT eventually. In the Spring I struggled trying to take photos and get everything straight, then the car quit starting. Ended up being the battery cable. My shop still has the car, the last time I picked it up from them they were struggling to get the check washer fluid light to go off and ended up now the fuel gauge etc area of the cluster was not working. I don't want to list it on bringatrailer until I have everything knocked out, those guys go crazy if they see a light, etc.
Old 09-18-2022, 03:29 PM
Paul Waterloo
Rennlist Member

Received 223 Likes on 144 Posts

Best of luck! I'm sure the car market is softening, I sold my 951 memorial day weekend which seemed to be the height of the market for those cars. They seems to be selling for less since then.

I ended up selling it to a guy in Miami who was going to use it to pay concrete polishing for his new Porsche dealership, they sell high end used cars.

I got $26,500 for which I was so happy about, the day it left I was a little sad, but the next day I was relieved that I will never have to continue trying to make the car perfect including the expenses. Glad somebody else can enjoy it. It had so many records with it, going to be more valuable some day because of it.

Attachment 1336721
Old 09-19-2022, 09:51 PM
Yogii
Rennlist Member

Received 186 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by Eyeman
I decided last night that I'll sell my 1994 Midnight Blue Coupe. 54k miles, only needs a few items minor issues looked into to practically be a show car. Even better is the great options list and full original condition. I plan to get some professional paint ding touchup done and put it on bringatrailer. But I'd be fine with a nice offer from one of my fellow Rennlist members. I've had the seats reconditioned and installed midnight blue floor mats since the pictures I'm attaching today. Has 100milesish on the fresh timing/balance belt and water pump a couple of years ago.

That is the twin of my car, minus the very light interior. Of course yours in in better shape. VERY VERY clean car. I hope she goes for all the money!
Please keep us posted?

-Yogii
AKA 968 Novice

Quick Reply: Plan to put my coupe on BAT