Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great AMERICAN 964s for sale

Old 02-26-2019, 12:08 AM
Tarek307
Rennlist Member

Received 296 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Dtronics
I’m curious to know who bought the black 1990 C2 on BaT late last year. I had that car PPI’d and it was a total nightmare. I’m actually embarrassed that I went to the extent of getting a PPI on that car. It needed some major work that wasn’t disclosed.

That ad was terrible from the get go, so vague and barley any pics, no videos..i was surprised BAT even accepted that ad- I think BAT got too big all of a sudden (nothing wrong with that and congrats to them) but they need to hire more staff and be a little more selective..in the end, usually when a car is crap and the seller is crap they are outed within the duration of the auction
Old 02-26-2019, 12:21 AM
Lorenzoh
Pro

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Tarek307
That ad was terrible from the get go, so vague and barley any pics, no videos..i was surprised BAT even accepted that ad- I think BAT got too big all of a sudden (nothing wrong with that and congrats to them) but they need to hire more staff and be a little more selective..in the end, usually when a car is crap and the seller is crap they are outed within the duration of the auction
can’t have your cake and eat it too, pal.
Old 02-26-2019, 01:43 AM
Lorenzoh
Pro

Originally Posted by cobalt
Believe you me it is a culmination of a lot of BS on BaT's part that has me, done with them. I could care less about the crap selling for double value to idiots that listen to blowhards and don't deserve their money. BaT is no longer the simple sell it easy tool but has become a machine that is pumping out crap that the Instagram crowd is in awe of. I have no interest in the BS, If people want to learn there are still sources like Rennllst Pelican and others that allow discussion, dealing with facts instead of hype.
Exactly. BAT has turned into Facebook for cars. It’s a joke and the people running it are selectively moderating the comment sections similar to the idiots at a Barrett Jackson auction pumping up bidders, all for their bottom line to bid higher. Buyer beware has never been a more appropriate phrase. The *** kissing by commenters about how great sellers are and the aggrandizement that’s bestowed on cars that are complete turds by inept armchair quarterbacks is shocking. Ask a simple question now days about a certain aspect of a car and your a nitpicking cynic who should “go kick rocks.” Just like you, Cobalt, I’m done with that place. Their censorship for the almighty dollar is out of control. A few months ago I had considered selling my car there and making a hefty profit to fund a 964 safari project. But now, I think I’ll hang onto it and if I ever do decide to sell, it certainly won’t be on BAT.

Old 02-26-2019, 02:33 AM
997Pilot
Racer

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Lorenzoh

Exactly. BAT has turned into Facebook for cars. It’s a joke and the people running it are selectively moderating the comment sections similar to the idiots at a Barrett Jackson auction pumping up bidders, all for their bottom line to bid higher. Buyer beware has never been a more appropriate phrase. The *** kissing by commenters about how great sellers are and the aggrandizement that’s bestowed on cars that are complete turds by inept armchair quarterbacks is shocking. Ask a simple question now days about a certain aspect of a car and your a nitpicking cynic who should “go kick rocks.” Just like you, Cobalt, I’m done with that place. Their censorship for the almighty dollar is out of control. A few months ago I had considered selling my car there and making a hefty profit to fund a 964 safari project. But now, I think I’ll hang onto it and if I ever do decide to sell, it certainly won’t be on BAT.

bad sellers and people trying to peddle turds on bat seldom get away with it. The black 1990 just had the right buyers bidding. Also bat staff don’t moderate any comments, it’s all done by the commenters themselves,I’m sure BAT won’t miss you not selling your car there anyways. I'll be listing my 997 there in a few months and looking forward to it.
Old 02-26-2019, 02:50 AM
997Pilot
Racer

that car was a complete turd. By the way I’m almost 100% sure your stalker Lorenzoh is Lhartly who has been heckling your auction, isn’t this the same guy that tried to call you anti Semitic because you had a pic of your dad on Instagram in the Egyptian army uniform ? Put 2 & 2 together and it’s almost for sure him, just saying,
Old 02-26-2019, 03:04 AM
Tarek307
Rennlist Member

can’t have your cake and eat it too, pal.
WTF are you talking about? didn't i tell you to get off my D before?

Originally Posted by 997Pilot

that car was a complete turd. By the way I’m almost 100% sure your stalker Lorenzoh is Lhartly who has been heckling your auction, isn’t this the same guy that tried to call you anti Semitic because you had a pic of your dad on Instagram in the Egyptian army uniform ? Put 2 & 2 together and it’s almost for sure him, just saying,
makes sense, maybe it is indeed him, wouldn't doubt it but i don't care, my reputation wasn't built in a day and whatever scumbag that lhartley really is won't effect my auction, people know me and know my cars, and most comments are from people with first hand experience actually buying from me. Lets Plz leave my auction out of the discussion here.
Old 02-26-2019, 03:08 AM
Lorenzoh
Pro

bad sellers and people trying to peddle turds on bat seldom get away with it.

Not true - the Rhode Island car mentioned just above apparently was a nightmare...Tarek had a car goto texas with bad rear struts and had to pay the guy after the fact. To assert that BAT has some sort of oversight or checks vehicles out before they goto auction is simply ignorant on your part.

The black 1990 just had the right buyers bidding. Also bat staff don’t moderate any comments, it’s all done by the commenters themselves,I’m sure BAT won’t miss you not selling your car there anyways. I'll be listing my 997 there in a few months and looking forward to it.
Again, not true at all. BAT restricts any new commenters posts until they can be reviewed. If any commenter gets their posts flagged a certain amount of times then BAT staff steps in and restricts that commenter from posting. Yes, my handle on BAT is Lhartley, good job Sherlock. And similar to what I described above happened to me today. I made a very concise comment about the high mileage LSD on Tareks white C2. Anyone with a brain or the search function available to them here on Rennlist can quickly find that the factory LSD friction plates wear out and most with high mileage have long since stopped functioning, thus rendering the factory LSD an OPEN DIF. And instead of approaching my question head on, Tarek came up with some BS response about how the dif isn't making any noises and is functioning as represented. A completely misleading comment from a seller and one that shows his incompetence. A worn LSD doesn't make any noise it just turns into an open dif. You and he are the epitome of what's gone wrong with BAT. Uneducated, novice fanboys drinking the KoolAid. I'm sure your 997 will do famously on BAT.
Old 02-26-2019, 03:12 AM
Lorenzoh
Pro

WTF are you talking about? didn't i tell you to get off my D before?

makes sense, maybe it is indeed him, wouldn't doubt it but i don't care, my reputation wasn't built in a day and whatever scumbag that lhartley really is won't effect my auction, people know me and know my cars, and most comments are from people with first hand experience actually buying from me. Lets Plz leave my auction out of the discussion here.
Exactly - thanks for proving everything I've said right. Wouldn't want to screw up your bottom line....
So, since you failed to answer it on the BAT comments....Did you specifically have the LSD on your white C2 checked out ? It's a yes or no question....
Old 02-26-2019, 03:19 AM
Tarek307
Rennlist Member

Not true - the Rhode Island car mentioned just above apparently was a nightmare...Tarek had a car goto texas with bad rear struts and had to pay the guy after the fact. To assert that BAT has some sort of oversight or checks vehicles out before they goto auction is simply ignorant on your part.

Again, not true at all. BAT restricts any new commenters posts until they can be reviewed. If any commenter gets their posts flagged a certain amount of times then BAT staff steps in and restricts that commenter from posting. Yes, my handle on BAT is Lhartley, good job Sherlock. And similar to what I described above happened to me today. I made a very concise comment about the high mileage LSD on Tareks white C2. Anyone with a brain or the search function available to them here on Rennlist can quickly find that the factory LSD friction plates wear out and most with high mileage have long since stopped functioning, thus rendering the factory LSD an OPEN DIF. And instead of approaching my question head on, Tarek came up with some BS response about how the dif isn't making any noises and is functioning as represented. A completely misleading comment from a seller and one that shows his incompetence. A worn LSD doesn't make any noise it just turns into an open dif. You and he are the epitome of what's gone wrong with BAT. Uneducated, novice fanboys drinking the KoolAid. I'm sure your 997 will do famously on BAT.
Listen you low life POS, i didn't have to pay anyone anything so stop twisting words and making up lies, i cannot believe there is such scum like you , dude if you have a problem with me, meet me man to man and lets iron it out, you have been after me since you've joined this forum- And here is the comment you are trying to twist and turn into something negative, the guy bought a car from me and was super happy and a month later he was just telling me how he had to replace one of the struts and never ever expected me to do what i did, which was i insisted to wire him the money for fixing the strut..

​​​​​​Meenrod 95Just chiming in with my two cents worth… I bought my 993 (Black Mamba) from Tarek a year ago this month on BAT. He is a top top seller. His description was spot on. His photos were detailed and numerous. He answered every question. Not only that- the car was spectacular. He doesn’t mess with anything that’s not. After I had it delivered to Texas I had the rear struts replaced- it didn’t show up in the PPI and wasn’t initially obvious as a fault but one failed. Despite that, he wired me the money for the repair stating that he was pissed off that had slipped through the PPI. This is a month after I had the car in my possession. Like I said- he is a top seller

Exactly - thanks for proving everything I've said right. Wouldn't want to screw up your bottom line....
So, since you failed to answer it on the BAT comments....Did you specifically have the LSD on your white C2 checked out ? It's a yes or no question....
the answer is its none of your F'n business, even the fister mufflers i tried to sell here that came direct from Darin fister you tried to ruin my sale and say they were bad to the point that Darin Fister himself had to reply to you- Listen Luke or Lorenzoh Hartzog i have had it with you, and i'm telling you, be a man and if you have a problem with me, you can easily find me. You are the same POS that tried to call me Anti Semetic on here for having a picture of my dad from the 1973 war on my personal instagram , you are insane and obsessed with me.
Old 02-26-2019, 03:32 AM
Lorenzoh
Pro

Red face

Originally Posted by Tarek307;15665051[Listen you low life POS, i didn't have to pay anyone anything so stop twisting words and making up lies,

[b
the answer is its none of your F'n business, even the fister mufflers i tried to sell here that came direct from Darin fister you tried to ruin my sale and say they were bad to the point that Darin Fister himself had to reply to you- Listen Luke or Lorenzoh Hartzog i have had it with you, and i'm telling you, be a man and if you have a problem with me, you can easily find me.
Hey I'm just asking questions and now your going to resort to personal attacks?? It's none of my business if you have had the LSD checked out on the car your selling on BAT ?? You seem to be really pushing the fact that the car has a factory 220 LSD and sport seats. Wouldn't it make sense for someone looking to buy it to make sure the LSD is working ??? I mean call me crazy, or a POS...but the only low life here seems to you peddling cars you know nothing about and using this forums resources to further your "reputation"
Old 02-26-2019, 03:32 AM
997Pilot
Racer

wowzers, you have some mental issues you need to get checked out. You honestly contribute nothing to this forum.

Tarek307 sorry I brought this up, but I had a hunch it was your stalker.
Old 02-26-2019, 03:42 AM
Lorenzoh
Pro

wowzers, you have some mental issues you need to get checked out. You honestly contribute nothing to this forum.

Tarek307 sorry I brought this up, but I had a hunch it was your stalker.
Because I just shot you down about how BAT manages the comments section(s) I need mental help ???? Sounds like you are the definition of the person we're talking about who ignores the FACTS and detracts from the conversation. What have you contributed other than showing us all how far you can stick your head up Tarek's a$$??
Nothing....that's right. Move along little boy.
Old 02-26-2019, 03:49 AM
997Pilot
Racer

Because I just shot you down about how BAT manages the comments section(s) I need mental help ???? Sounds like you are the definition of the person we're talking about who ignores the FACTS and detracts from the conversation. What have you contributed other than showing us all how far you can stick your head up Tarek's a$$??
Nothing....that's right. Move along little boy.
sorry Lorenzoh my head isn’t up anyone’s *** and you are a troll and have been trolling Tarek307 on the forums, on BaT and the guy has a stellar rep and recommended by members of this forum and it seems that rubs you the wrong way. You went as far as accusing the guy of being an anti Semite on the forum.

Bat doesn’t monitor comments, you were flagged by users because you were a heckler. Tarek mentions the car has LSD and you jump to say how it must be broken, he lists mufflers here you jump to say they are broken. A positive comment is left for him from a buyer about how he paid for them to fix a strut and you spin it into a negative.

Get some therapy.
Old 02-26-2019, 03:54 AM
Lorenzoh
Pro

sorry Lorenzoh my head isn’t up anyone’s *** and you are a troll and have been trolling Tarek307 on the forums, on BaT and the guy has a stellar rep and recommended by members of this forum and it seems that rubs you the wrong way. You went as far as accusing the guy of being an anti Semite on the forum.

Bat doesn’t monitor comments, you were flagged by users because you were a heckler. Tarek mentions the car has LSD and you jump to say how it must be broken, he lists mufflers here you jump to say they are broken.

Get some therapy.
I will get some therapy when you get your facts straight
I never said his mufflers were broken I simply questioned the welds.
I never said the limited slip differential was broken I simply said that for a car with that Many miles it may not be functioning properly and asked the question, has he got it checked it out.
to which, he said it’s none of my ****ing business

sounds like a real standup guy to me

Old 02-26-2019, 03:56 AM
Tarek307
Rennlist Member

Bat doesn’t monitor comments, you were flagged by users because you were a heckler. Tarek mentions the car has LSD and you jump to say how it must be broken, he lists mufflers here you jump to say they are broken. A positive comment is left for him from a buyer about how he paid for them to fix a strut and you spin it into a negative.

Get some therapy.

PLEASE END THIS DRAMA! This thread is for great964's for sale, Lorenzoh will go on and on so end it please, and i appreciate everything you have said, the guy is literally sick in the head and will and has been trying to sabotage anything i do or post for over a year now- Don't respond again- Lets not ruin this thread with this bs

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Great AMERICAN 964s for sale