Sponsored by:

Supercharger Install Starts

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Ducks964
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Kyle,

Thanks., that appeared to be the case as I have seen several different installs and it looked like the newer model did not have a tank.

I have not driven in much heat yet. The most I have seen for manifold temp is 110 F. Not worried about any detonation as I am running fairly rich on boost (I have seen numbers in the 10.5-7:1). We were going to look to tune the Unichi some, but not sure how accurate we can get with the extra injectors. Really looking forward to the VEMS ECU and larger injectors to seriously tune it.
Old 05-03-2014, 07:51 PM
Ducks964
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Kyle,

Thanks., that appeared to be the case as I have seen several different installs and it looked like the newer model did not have a tank.

I have not driven in much heat yet. The most I have seen for manifold temp is 110 F. Not worried about any detonation as I am running fairly rich on boost (I have seen numbers in the 10.5-7:1). We were going to look to tune the Unichi some, but not sure how accurate we can get with the extra injectors. Really looking forward to the VEMS ECU and larger injectors to seriously tune it.

Quick Reply: Supercharger Install Starts