Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MY DAUGHTERS FIRST PORSCHE

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 07:04 PM
niche
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Congratulations to you and your daughter!

I just bought my daughter the same car, except it's a 91 C4. My kid will have to wait a while until she gets to drive it, but she will get it when she can. She did, after all, name it: White Saber. Kinda of a cool name for a 5 yr old to come up with, I think.

My dad bought me a Nissan 300ZX Turbo when I turned 18. Everyone gave him crap, but I knew he trusted me completely so I never wanted to tarnish that trust.

Good for you and I can't wait to see the pink touches. I will save the pictures for the future. How about Pink lug nuts?
Attached Images  
Old 05-18-2012, 07:52 PM
screamingflat6
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just going through this quickly,,

I myself started with a dearer car than most of my age group and by 19yrs of age I was driving a hot hatch,which in the uk was hard work and heavy money in the 80's my first 911 was at 24yrs,,but I had many m-series cars and other hot hatches before that.
I think if you love the cars and your a thinker you'll not be found in the ditch its when there is no love or care.
I think she'll be okay with it, I think its more than a car to her? and I think if your looking for some detailing on the car, ie carrera stripes and mirror heads and headlamp rings,, rubystone is the pink you want,,its a porsche safety colour and will look great.

UTAH,, DO THEM A PHOTO SHOP (PLEASE) AND RUBYSTONE THE BITS,,

They'll love it I HOPE,,,

Gaz,,,
Old 05-18-2012, 08:08 PM
Opo
Nordschleife Master

Received 208 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by 911porschefan
Gonna have to save this pic for my daughter when shes older, looks good.
Originally Posted by Sharker
I like it a lot.. I would do this if I had a daughter
Originally Posted by Speedyellow993
Wow Opo....you really are the man.

When someone acts like a ***** and then proceeds to call you the *****....... It really takes a true gentleman to ignor such rubbish.

Good for you!!!!

PS. Dont over pink the 964 or it's going to look too fast and furious.
Originally Posted by autosea
That is Perfect. Great job on everything
Old 05-18-2012, 08:10 PM
Opo
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by agustafson
Opo sorry if you covered this already just was tired of reading through all the other stuff. What size tires did you guys go with on the Cup 2's? Looking nice like the color combo!
I'm running 225's in the front and 265's in the rear
BTW these cups II's are 18" replica...
Old 05-18-2012, 08:20 PM
Opo
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by niche

I just bought my daughter the same car, except it's a 91 C4. My kid will have to wait a while until she gets to drive it, but she will get it when she can. She did, after all, name it: White Saber. Kinda of a cool name for a 5 yr old to come up with, I think.

My dad bought me a Nissan 300ZX Turbo when I turned 18. Everyone gave him crap, but I knew he trusted me completely so I never wanted to tarnish that trust.

Good for you and I can't wait to see the pink touches. I will save the pictures for the future. How about Pink lug nuts?

That is too cool
Old 05-18-2012, 08:27 PM
Mr.Alex
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I really like that shade of purple, flows well with the car.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:27 PM
sschultze09
Racer

Niche, I have almost the exact same photo of my daughter as yours in front of my previous white Porsche. The picture was taken 4 years ago and man has she grown. All I can say is enjoy the moment as they grow up way too fast. I know this site is all about celebrating Porsches but we can celebrate fatherhood too.
Opo, you’re the man!
Old 05-19-2012, 12:28 AM
Derek Pedersen
Instructor

Received 61 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by screamingflat6

UTAH,, DO THEM A PHOTO SHOP (PLEASE) AND RUBYSTONE THE BITS,,

They'll love it I HOPE,,,

Gaz,,,
Good thinking Gaz, I'm on it. You know I like that color. Give me a few minutes and I'll see how close I can get.
Old 05-19-2012, 12:31 AM
Opo
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by niche

Originally Posted by utah914
Good thinking Gaz, I'm on it. You know I like that color. Give me a few minutes and I'll see how close I can get.
Old 05-19-2012, 12:39 AM
Derek Pedersen
Instructor

Received 61 Likes on 22 Posts

Rubystone

Old 05-19-2012, 01:46 AM
Laguna Seca
Instructor

Opo...I still think you are a bully! Enjoy your pink barbie car! Get her out on the track and prove me wrong...I would then gladly eat my words! To those who think I am the *****...just remember; when you point your finger at someone else, there are always three fingers pointing back! Sorry this turned so ugly!
Old 05-19-2012, 02:24 AM
Opo
Nordschleife Master

Dude! Go take your medication!!! I been real patient with you! But I'm done with you now! And get a life, maybe nobody bought you nothing while you were growing up! And now I see why, I think you really Like the PINK! You can call this personal but honestly I don't give a crap! Btw I don't have to prove nothing to YOU..
P.s. PAY UP sucker!!! (membership)
Old 05-19-2012, 02:31 AM
mfyoung1086
Racer

Originally Posted by Laguna Seca
Opo...I still think you are a bully! Enjoy your pink barbie car! Get her out on the track and prove me wrong...I would then gladly eat my words! To those who think I am the *****...just remember; when you point your finger at someone else, there are always three fingers pointing back! Sorry this turned so ugly!
Opo, how bout just send her to the 4 day driving course at bondurant, get her SCCA racing license and REALLY shut up all the boys who gonna hate on her!

http://www.bondurant.com/courses/grand-prix-road-racing
Old 05-19-2012, 06:11 AM
screamingflat6
Racer

Thanks utah,,,, could you do the mirrors headlamp rings the script and the centres of the wheels with a silver rim.(please)
This look I have seen on a euro rs,,she could do the rs door cards with the rubystone pulls rubystone belts.
She could have a rubystone red half cage and front strutt brace.......

hell that oe car has become a rs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Gaz,,
Old 05-19-2012, 07:53 AM
911porschefan
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Laguna Seca
Wow dude crap on someone else's thread. If this bothers you so much don't read it. There is another saying that says, if you got nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.

And if you are calling Opo a bully, remember there are three fingers pointing back at you!! Let the man enjoy his time with his daughter doing something they enjoy. I really hope when I share my stories about my daughter and her p car you have matured.

Quick Reply: MY DAUGHTERS FIRST PORSCHE