Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

SFR MAP conversion

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2002, 12:12 AM
Ski
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Will the stand alone for the street be cheaper than the TEC III?
Old 10-15-2002, 05:27 PM
sean bartsch
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
holy crap, that thing looks like an f1 steering wheel. Does it come with paddle shifting

Sean
Old 10-15-2002, 11:22 PM
tazman
Three Wheelin'

[quote]Originally posted by Huntley Racing:
<strong>We are also within days of releasing a fully bolt-on pre-wired stand alone EFI system! This will have all the proper connectors pre-assembled to plug in just as stock would with all the stock sensors being retained as necessary with options like individual coils per cylinder, full laptop and handheld programming control, closed loop O2, closed loop knock sensing, wide band O2, MAP or MAF air metering, integral boost control. Also we are offering our racer customers fully Integratable digital dash, track mapping, dual accelerometers, sequential shift lights, any number of sensor inputs including but not limited to: throttle position, tire temps, steering position, brake position, clutch position, EGT, CHT, O2, EGT (1+), brake temps, driver feedback, etc. It can do telemetry, also integratable traction control etc... These are things we are bringing out which make the MAF/MAP thing sort of second burner for us. There is still a place for them but there is more going on now than what you read in these lists. </strong><hr></blockquote>

I don't understand this people post on here about a new item and don't include at least what a base kit is with a price. If you have a good product with a good price and you want to talk about it on a public forum where people who might want to buy will read about it, don't you think you should post all the details? This is not just directed at you Derrek and I am not trying to offend anybody I just don't understand why this is done.
Old 10-15-2002, 11:36 PM
Huntley Racing
Racer

I agree, prices should be included where possible. If you look at our website we post prices for everything. Many sites don’t. In this case I can't since the final pricing is not established and we are working on finalizing different stages for different uses etc... I will re-post as the details are available. Pricing will be similar to the TECIII, Haltech etc...but with full plug and play install and more features built in. Also the wonderful digital dash etc...

Quick Reply: SFR MAP conversion