Old 10-21-2009, 10:59 AM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by evil 944t
Unfortunately you have pointed out your "thoughts". I'm having a hard time figuring out what "actions" you speak of. Good luck to you and your products.
Of course, as expected, you will deny any wrong doing. The "actions" will be made clear to someone that can make a difference.

Good luck to you!
Old 10-21-2009, 11:08 AM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fast951
Of course, as expected, you will deny any wrong doing. The "actions" will be made clear to someone that can make a difference.

Good luck to you!
Deny my wrong doings?? So now your accusing me of "wrong doings"??

Again, with no proof of these "actions", I don't know what you speak of.

Don't worry John, I contacted the mods. Please keep your accusations to yourself.

Sorry everyone for the OT. I'm not sure where this came from and I will not post anymore about this.

Vr2 rocket, good luck with your build.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:13 AM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by evil 944t
Deny my wrong doings?? So now your accusing me of "wrong doings"??

Again, with no proof of these "actions", I don't know what you speak of.

Don't worry John, I contacted the mods. Please keep your accusations to yourself.

Sorry everyone for the OT. I'm not sure where this came from and I will not post anymore about this.

Vr2 rocket, good luck with your build.
Not sure about you, but advertising "under the table" in order to push a product or attract attention to a product or a vendor and not to pay sponsorship is something I consider wrong.

Glad you contacted the moderators, I will do the same. I'm sure they will handle it from here.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:36 AM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys, please keep the thread on track. Should anyone have a personal issue, please keep it off-line, and feel free to PM me.

Back on track for V2Rocket_aka944
Old 10-21-2009, 11:43 AM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

Thank you Rob
Old 10-21-2009, 12:20 PM
DDP
Rocket Scientist
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Now that people have gotten a bit of supressed anger out of the way....

V2, I should have this setup done and running in the next two weeks (if everything goes as planned, which, let's be honest...never happens) so if you're interested in seeing the finished results, I can show you with pictures. This will be on a turbo car so there will be a bit extra plumbing then what you'll need. You'll get the basic idea, though. Then you can purchase the plugs from whoever you feel has the bigger *****. Although, I'm not sure why these plugs are such a hot ticket item, they've been sitting on a shelf for a couple years now, lol.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:36 PM
Olli Snellman
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm not sure why these plugs are such a hot ticket item, they've been sitting on a shelf for a couple years now, lol.
I suppose the main thing is that only few have a real need far these parts so far. Seems to me quite many have been planning at the same time similar modifications. I am sure also Lindsey Racing will offer these soon, they must have similar items because of their ITB kit. I needed these for my own build up, my friend have all the necessary machinery, so i asked him to fabricate these parts for me. At the same time i discussed with John on various projects and he also needed these parts for his own project. So it was just logical my friend make several set up's more. I have done some projects with John earlier, he has always been very helpful, this "business" we have is not that big, quite small, after all i consider it more two friends helping each other on several projects. I am sorry this has rose such a negative spirit here, after all i have hang around Rennlist over eight years and so far there has not been any issues. I hope i can still be here active, because this forum is the biggest 944 place on this planet. I hang around also on the finnish, swedish,estonian,german,danish & uk forums, not so much as here, because these forums are smaller, mainly because most of these cars were imported to the USA back then. In most forums i suppose at least some people have thought i have something to give the 944 community. Peace brothers !
Old 10-21-2009, 04:14 PM
V2Rocket
Rainman
Rennlist Member

Received 633 Likes on 490 Posts

im very interested in those pieces...PM sent
Old 10-21-2009, 04:46 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Olli Snellman
I am sorry this has rose such a negative spirit here, after all i have hang around Rennlist over eight years and so far there has not been any issues. I hope i can still be here active, because this forum is the biggest 944 place on this planet. I hang around also on the finnish, swedish,estonian,german,danish & uk forums, not so much as here, because these forums are smaller, mainly because most of these cars were imported to the USA back then. In most forums i suppose at least some people have thought i have something to give the 944 community.
Olli, this isn't an issue at all. Please continue to be part of the RL family, and make the technical contributions that you have for many, many years. Both IB and countless Members appreciate it!

Old 10-21-2009, 09:22 PM
spoolin51
Three Wheelin'

WHOA great thread.
AOS delete should definitely be an option for racers. Getting rid of that old brittle plastic is just one less thing to worry about. Plus if you've got a HUGE turbo then you can utilize that extra space.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:54 AM
CarbonRevo
Drifting

Ohh boy...my how this thread de-railed and then got back on track. John, will be sending you an email soon!
Old 10-22-2009, 01:11 PM
V2Rocket
Rainman
Rennlist Member

Received 633 Likes on 490 Posts

Originally Posted by spoolin51
WHOA great thread.
AOS delete should definitely be an option for racers. Getting rid of that old brittle plastic is just one less thing to worry about. Plus if you've got a HUGE turbo then you can utilize that extra space.
something huge like the one in your picture?
Old 10-22-2009, 02:04 PM
spoolin51
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by V2Rocket_aka944
something huge like the one in your picture?
Bigger
Old 10-22-2009, 03:09 PM
DDP
Rocket Scientist
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A man turbo...
Attached Images  
Old 10-22-2009, 03:30 PM
V2Rocket
Rainman
Rennlist Member