Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

WTB: KKK 27/6 and/or.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 09:52 PM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Patrick,

I may have a used Tial 46mm. It may not be mint, as in "show quality"(its been under a car for a little bit) but it is very functional. Here are some pics..

Its not really plug and play. It is off the crossover but, custom to the exhaust tie in. I have a new flange if you have an exhaust shop that can finish it.
Attached Images   
Old 01-15-2009, 10:31 PM
DrZ1
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by CPR
Steve,
Bulletproof, is one word I have heard more than once when describing these. That is if I can find one....

Oh yeah, and when do we get some more updates on your project???
Project?? Which one

Street car- waiting on Tim to make me a modified coolant tank and a few changes on the AFM kit so it fits nice. The coolant tank in the photo is now going to the track car. Plus I am redoing all the aftermarket wiring ,thanks to car thieves ,if weather permits and parts in this weekend. Plus wiring in Piggyback to tune AFM. I will post progress.

Track car - was going to rebuild a engine with swain coated pistons, but since my HG let go at the track I noticed my cylinders are modestly scored, this engine is ear marked for my street car. I am looking at some short blocks to bolt in. I hope to finish this year, If I can keep from breaking my street car on the track.
Attached Images   
Old 01-15-2009, 10:50 PM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Man you are busy...I like the "....breaking the street car on the track", classic.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:03 PM
VOoDOoGTX
Drifting

/want

Originally Posted by evil 944t
Patrick,

I may have a used Tial 46mm. It may not be mint, as in "show quality"(its been under a car for a little bit) but it is very functional. Here are some pics..

Its not really plug and play. It is off the crossover but, custom to the exhaust tie in. I have a new flange if you have an exhaust shop that can finish it.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:27 AM
StyleLab
Burning Brakes

I made 1 bar at around 3200 rpm on a K27/8 with maf and full 3 inch exhaust. I don't know why there are so many K27 variant haters out there. I am selling one btw.

-Nick
Old 01-16-2009, 03:21 AM
INURGRL951
Three Wheelin'

Location: out in the sticks and flat lands of va wondering around for an open field or pavement!!!

Patrick what it sounds like you need is a lindsey sport turbo quick spool,fairly cheap,bolt in, and can erect quite a bit of power too.JUST make sure you stay with a wet turbo tend to last/holdup better

costas