Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Paging Lart....

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 10:12 AM
jns
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Paging Lart....

I need those A/C lines I won off ebay. It's been a long time. Sorry to everyone else for posting here but multiple previous attempts have failed.

John
Old 06-02-2008, 12:25 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 93 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by jns
I need those A/C lines I won off ebay. It's been a long time. Sorry to everyone else for posting here but multiple previous attempts have failed.

John
Lines were lost, you sent me a payment April 12, 2008 and I refunded your money IN FULL April 22, 2008. What do I own you ?

You can't acuse me of take money from anybody here, I dare anyone to show that I have taken money and not ship the item.

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Apr. 12, 2008 Payment From John White Refunded ... $26.98 USD -$1.08 USD $25.90 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Apr. 22, 2008 Refund Completed Details -$26.98 USD $1.08 USD -$25.90 USD

Transfer to: John White
Email: jlwncw@***.net

Total Amount: -$26.98 USD
Fee Amount: $1.08 USD
Net Amount: -$25.90 USD

Date: Apr. 22, 2008
Time: 18:27:29 PDT

Subject: John White
Note: This is a full refund, aparently the order was shipped to the wrong place.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Luis
Old 06-02-2008, 12:35 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

If I had your money you have the right to ask for the item but I have nothing of yours, the lines were lost and I inmediately issued a refund. Don't you think that you are out of line?
Old 06-02-2008, 12:55 PM
jns
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you want me to post the emails you sent saying you found some other ones and were going to send them? The guy you said you accidentally sent the lines to can back me up saying he didn't receive the lines. He emailed you and then forwarded the emails to me, too. Want him to chime in, too? If you think I won the lines on ebay for less than you wanted, I'll pay a little more for them. You're making it hard since I keep expecting you to send the lines from the other car you're parting so I've been missing out on other lines for sale. Don't you think you're out of line?
Old 06-02-2008, 01:02 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

I have offered to give you the lines for free just pay for shipping, I told you to wait until I had the time to pull them out. Yes, I shipped those lines to God knows who, that was the month I was parting RKD's car and had to ship like 100 items in one week plus my regular job and somehow your lines were lost, is not the money, I have give some guys free stuff here on RL, sometimes I just ask for shipping and give the item free.

I try to pull the lines off the S2 today will ship it at my own expense although I don't have any money of yours.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:13 PM
jlturpin
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have bought several items from Lart, both on ebay and through rennlist. he has always shipped promptly, including an engine. His packaging is top notch, as is his communication.

I have also bought some DME's from JNS, this transaction went smoothly. This is something in my opinion that needs to be taken offline and not discussed in an open forum.

My 2cents...
Old 06-02-2008, 01:21 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

I will pul the lines today, package them , take pictures , post the tracking #, just consider it a donation to this hybrider.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:22 PM
Jeremy Himsel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jns
Do you want me to post the emails you sent saying you found some other ones and were going to send them? The guy you said you accidentally sent the lines to can back me up saying he didn't receive the lines. He emailed you and then forwarded the emails to me, too. Want him to chime in, too? If you think I won the lines on ebay for less than you wanted, I'll pay a little more for them. You're making it hard since I keep expecting you to send the lines from the other car you're parting so I've been missing out on other lines for sale. Don't you think you're out of line?
You mean to tell me that Lart lost the lines, gave you a complete refund, and your busting his nuts publically a month after you got your money back (trying to make him look like a douche bag) to get some more lines? Even though once your money was returned the transactions was essentially over?

I think your a bit out of line, not Lart. If he doesn't have your money then he doesn't owe you a thing. I wouldn't send you squat.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:04 PM
Kool
Part of the IN Crowd
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Jeremy Himsel
You mean to tell me that Lart lost the lines, gave you a complete refund, and your busting his nuts publically a month after you got your money back (trying to make him look like a douche bag) to get some more lines? Even though once your money was returned the transactions was essentially over?

I think your a bit out of line, not Lart. If he doesn't have your money then he doesn't owe you a thing. I wouldn't send you squat.
+1

Not only is this whole post out of line but I don't see how Lart has a horse in the race anymore if he refunded you the money.

Last edited by Kool; 06-02-2008 at 02:27 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:08 PM
reno808
Rennlist Member

god i love rennlist
Old 06-02-2008, 02:14 PM
Spidey944
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Not to defend "lister bashing" but maybe he never noticed the extra 26.00 in his account?? And maybe he attempted to contact Lart via PM's a few times and had no response? I think it's time for you both to kiss and make up, or get in the ring and have it out.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:19 PM
brrt50cal
Addict
Rennlist Member

Oh my....someone close this before it really gets out of hand.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:23 PM
Kool
Part of the IN Crowd
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by SpideySlave944
Not to defend "lister bashing" but maybe he never noticed the extra 26.00 in his account?? And maybe he attempted to contact Lart via PM's a few times and had no response? I think it's time for you both to kiss and make up, or get in the ring and have it out.
Yes but how is this thread a viable solution?
Old 06-02-2008, 02:24 PM
eniac
Drifting

Originally Posted by lart951
I try to pull the lines off the S2 today will ship it at my own expense although I don't have any money of yours.
Now that's impressive. Judging by this thread I would have 100% confidence in buying anything from Lart. What he is offering to do is beyond what most vendors would even consider. Being in business myself, mistakes happen, it is unavoidable. What makes the difference is what the company or person does to correct the issue. It sounds as though the biggest issue is a lack of communication somewhere.

To the OP's defense, if this was a paypal transaction, it is very possible he may not have logged into paypal and thus would never have noticed the funds returned. The funds would stay in his paypal account until HE logs in and transfers the amount to his bank, if he chooses.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:24 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by eniac
Now that's impressive. Judging by this thread I would have 100% confidence in buying anything from Lart. What he is offering to do is beyond what most vendors would even consider. Being in business myself, mistakes happen, it is unavoidable. What makes the difference is what the company or person does to correct the issue. It sounds as though the biggest issue is a lack of communication somewhere.

To the OP's defense, if this was a paypal transaction, it is very possible he may not have logged into paypal and thus would never have noticed the funds returned. The funds would stay in his paypal account until HE logs in and transfers the amount to his bank, if he chooses.
As soon as I realized the lines were missing, I contacted him and issued the refund,I offered a 10% discount in any future purchase and offer to replace the lines for free, I dare him to show any email that shows otherwise. I gave him an apology and try to explain that I was extremely busy that week and it was my fault that the lines were lost. As some of you might know, I support a orphanage of toddlers with incurable diseases in Tijuana with the income from ebay, I am also adopting 2 baby girls from Mexico and besides work I have to travel weekly to Tijuana.

I will replace the lines, I will set part of today to remove the line carefully and ship them I will post later.

thx

lart

Quick Reply: Paging Lart....