Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Paging Lart....

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 02:14 AM
aribop
Race Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jns
That was the original plan, genius. I pay for the parts and he sends them. I'll "be a man" just for you little boy.
You might want to be careful who you are calling a little boy jackass. Mighty brave of you sitting at your keyboard instead of facing me. Don't go pissing off people that have been here a hell of a lot longer than you...
Old 06-03-2008, 02:20 AM
jns
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by aribop
You might want to be careful who you are calling a little boy jackass. Mighty brave of you sitting at your keyboard instead of facing me. Don't go pissing off people that have been here a hell of a lot longer than you...
The difference between us, Ace, is you address me with the mindset of your buddies backing you up. I talking directly to you and you alone. You don't want to know what my line of work is and how much of a joke you are to me with the "not facing me" punk-*** line.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:26 AM
aribop
Race Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow, yeah, you got me there...I'm definitely intimidated with your secretive line of work...
Old 06-03-2008, 03:17 AM
Whitt944
Always Wears Protection
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eniac
Now that's impressive. Judging by this thread I would have 100% confidence in buying anything from Lart. What he is offering to do is beyond what most vendors would even consider. Being in business myself, mistakes happen, it is unavoidable. What makes the difference is what the company or person does to correct the issue. It sounds as though the biggest issue is a lack of communication somewhere.

To the OP's defense, if this was a paypal transaction, it is very possible he may not have logged into paypal and thus would never have noticed the funds returned. The funds would stay in his paypal account until HE logs in and transfers the amount to his bank, if he chooses.
True, except the fact it appears Lart sent him an e-mail to inform him of the refund.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:30 AM
Whitt944
Always Wears Protection
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jns
The difference between us, Ace, is you address me with the mindset of your buddies backing you up. I talking directly to you and you alone. You don't want to know what my line of work is and how much of a joke you are to me with the "not facing me" punk-*** line.
Wow, another case of raging *******, right here, folks. I wish Randy would ban your thieving ***.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:49 AM
jns
Racer

I don't see how I'm a thief but the objective of this thread has been achieved. Lart did good on it now so I'll have to do good and cover his shipping/packaging cost. Good night.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:03 AM
daigo
Burning Brakes

Looks like JNS has come full circle.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:31 AM
Whitt944
Always Wears Protection
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jns
I don't see how I'm a thief but the objective of this thread has been achieved. Lart did good on it now so I'll have to do good and cover his shipping/packaging cost. Good night.
What about the cost of the parts? Extortion is stealing, ***. So, are you saying the point of this post was to extort another person through slander and false claims/distortion of facts.

Once again, I hope you are banned. By the way, I back Aribop. I don't know what you do for a living either, and don't care. And that ain't a punkass line. You, are truly a joke. Making threats to someone after extorting someone else.... what a piece of ****.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:32 AM
Whitt944
Always Wears Protection
Rennlist Member

Yo, Randy, please scrape this scum off our kitchen sink!
Old 06-03-2008, 05:36 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by jns
Aribop, John White aka jns's line of work is no joke, he performs in Las Vegas as a drag queen, trust me you don't want to mess with her, I mean him check it out. He is a complete Puto.
Attached Images  
Old 06-03-2008, 05:49 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by jns
No need to send me money, you probably needed more than me to finish your 3.8l conversion.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:12 AM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 80 Posts

...and things were going so well....
Old 06-03-2008, 07:37 AM
brrt50cal
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by lart951
Aribop, John White aka jns's line of work is no joke, he performs in Las Vegas as a drag queen, trust me you don't want to mess with her, I mean him check it out. He is a complete Puto.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:35 AM
lee101315
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by lart951
No need to send me money, you probably needed more than me to finish your 3.8l conversion.
Wow. That was the best way of telling someone to F- Off. I love it.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:46 AM
jns
Racer

Just to clarify the facts:
Bid on A/C lines for Lart's starting bid of $9.99 and won
A few days later, Lart said he shipped them to someone else and gave the $9.99 refund(he didn't have A/C lines from any other car or would send them when he did instead?)
I knew who the"someone else" was, since Lart sent me their shipping invoice, who said he didn't get them(sounds like a lie from Lart, wouldn't you think?)
Lart then said he didn't know where he sent them(huh???, I would have accepted getting a refund but now he sounds like a complete liar so now I think he has the A/C lines but wants to sell them for more to someone else)
Lart then tells me he'll send the lines from another car if I cover shipping(I'm thinking he is caught in a lie and wants to do good. Ok, that will work.)
I wait and wait, sending him messages to ask about the status of the lines. He says "in a few days", "next week", etc.
Other A/C lines show up on ebay but I miss out on them since I'm sure Lart will send his based on his reputation of good customer service
It feels hotter than the surface of the sun in Las Vegas and I need those lines bad since I have everything else installed
I would think if I sold something off ebay and made a huge mistake as this, let alone be caught in an apparent lie, I'd rectify it immediately and send those lines
Now, when I'm forced to post this thread, Lart has those lines off the car and shipped the very same day(what would you think?)

I know some of the posters here are already too caught up in the jns-bashing to say....damn, he has a point. If anyone wants to PM me with their feelings on this matter, please do, since the rest of these posters are going to continue to bash me. My mystery job is the Police and some individual who's going to make threats when it would pale in comparison to facing down members of Mara Salvatruca-13 is truly a joke. Lart, doblase por frente, separen las nalgas . Donde le duele, culo?

White

Quick Reply: Paging Lart....