Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Paging Lart....

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008 | 11:05 AM
Josh B
Addict
Rennlist Member

Nice pics - I am impressed with how low the engine is sitting as well - no problems with the hood clearing for sure.
Old 06-03-2008 | 11:11 AM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

I have to un subscribe to this thread because it has so many positive Lart comments that I just threw up in my mouth. I mean, I like Lart in a non gay way but come on, he's not that cool.
Old 06-03-2008 | 11:17 AM
reno808
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by evil 944t
I have to un subscribe to this thread because it has so many positive Lart comments that I just threw up in my mouth. I mean, I like Lart in a non gay way but come on, he's not that cool.
LOL
Old 06-03-2008 | 11:29 AM
jns
Racer

Evil944T, I like your avatar. Here's one for you that's kinda similar....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnJ645xph3o
Old 06-03-2008 | 11:31 AM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jns
Evil944T, I like your avatar. Here's one for you that's kinda similar....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnJ645xph3o

Yes, there are a few like that, nice!
Old 06-03-2008 | 11:41 AM
kiyoskia

Lart > jns

'nuff said.
Old 06-03-2008 | 11:49 AM
reno808
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by kiyoskia
Lart > jns

'nuff said.
that was gay
Old 06-03-2008 | 12:18 PM
lee101315
Three Wheelin'

How much does that engine weigh? It sits really far back too. I like it.

Your car should be good for autoX, with all that extra torque off boost.

Are you upgrading the turbo?
Old 06-03-2008 | 12:22 PM
Jeremy Himsel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jns
Just to clarify the facts:
Bid on A/C lines for Lart's starting bid of $9.99 and won
A few days later, Lart said he shipped them to someone else and gave the $9.99 refund(he didn't have A/C lines from any other car or would send them when he did instead?)
I knew who the"someone else" was, since Lart sent me their shipping invoice, who said he didn't get them(sounds like a lie from Lart, wouldn't you think?)
Lart then said he didn't know where he sent them(huh???, I would have accepted getting a refund but now he sounds like a complete liar so now I think he has the A/C lines but wants to sell them for more to someone else)
Lart then tells me he'll send the lines from another car if I cover shipping(I'm thinking he is caught in a lie and wants to do good. Ok, that will work.)
I wait and wait, sending him messages to ask about the status of the lines. He says "in a few days", "next week", etc.
Other A/C lines show up on ebay but I miss out on them since I'm sure Lart will send his based on his reputation of good customer service
It feels hotter than the surface of the sun in Las Vegas and I need those lines bad since I have everything else installed
I would think if I sold something off ebay and made a huge mistake as this, let alone be caught in an apparent lie, I'd rectify it immediately and send those lines
Now, when I'm forced to post this thread, Lart has those lines off the car and shipped the very same day(what would you think?)

I know some of the posters here are already too caught up in the jns-bashing to say....damn, he has a point. If anyone wants to PM me with their feelings on this matter, please do, since the rest of these posters are going to continue to bash me. My mystery job is the Police and some individual who's going to make threats when it would pale in comparison to facing down members of Mara Salvatruca-13 is truly a joke. Lart, doblase por frente, separen las nalgas . Donde le duele, culo?

White
LOL, Lart may be known for being a 928 board boy toy, a border jumper, a gay **** fluffer, but he's not known for being a liar. That's just uncalled for.

I'm not sure doing a village people impersonation act at the Sahara on Tuesday's actually qualifies you as being a "cop". I could be wrong as Vegas is know for being different.

Does this mean Special Tool really is a construction worker or would that qualify him as an Indian as well?
Old 06-03-2008 | 12:37 PM
jns
Racer

I would just love to put a huge turbo on there but I'm tuning for mpg with these gas prices. I'm a little heavier in the front with the steel crossmember it has but I can't tell any difference just around town. Auto-x would be fun!

Originally Posted by lee101315
How much does that engine weigh? It sits really far back too. I like it.

Your car should be good for autoX, with all that extra torque off boost.

Are you upgrading the turbo?
Old 06-03-2008 | 12:38 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by jns
Just to clarify the facts:
Bid on A/C lines for Lart's starting bid of $9.99 and won
A few days later, Lart said he shipped them to someone else and gave the $9.99 refund(he didn't have A/C lines from any other car or would send them when he did instead?)
I knew who the"someone else" was, since Lart sent me their shipping invoice, who said he didn't get them(sounds like a lie from Lart, wouldn't you think?)
Lart then said he didn't know where he sent them(huh???, I would have accepted getting a refund but now he sounds like a complete liar so now I think he has the A/C lines but wants to sell them for more to someone else)
Lart then tells me he'll send the lines from another car if I cover shipping(I'm thinking he is caught in a lie and wants to do good. Ok, that will work.)
I wait and wait, sending him messages to ask about the status of the lines. He says "in a few days", "next week", etc.
Other A/C lines show up on ebay but I miss out on them since I'm sure Lart will send his based on his reputation of good customer service
It feels hotter than the surface of the sun in Las Vegas and I need those lines bad since I have everything else installed
I would think if I sold something off ebay and made a huge mistake as this, let alone be caught in an apparent lie, I'd rectify it immediately and send those lines
Now, when I'm forced to post this thread, Lart has those lines off the car and shipped the very same day(what would you think?)

I know some of the posters here are already too caught up in the jns-bashing to say....damn, he has a point. If anyone wants to PM me with their feelings on this matter, please do, since the rest of these posters are going to continue to bash me. My mystery job is the Police and some individual who's going to make threats when it would pale in comparison to facing down members of Mara Salvatruca-13 is truly a joke. Lart, doblase por frente, separen las nalgas . Donde le duele, culo?

White

Hey John, I have a lot of respect for law enforcement since my 2 younger boys are preparing to be part of the LA sheriff Dep. and I also work with our local police dep. If you are indeed a officer shame on you because you lack integrity, I have sold things for pennies where the ebay listing fee has been more than what I got for the part, but that’s how you build reputation and many of my customers are repetitive buyers. The first lines where either lost, shipped , taken by the local guy who recycle metal, I don’t know , don’t assume that I want it to sell it for more, I just didn’t want to waste another hour pulling the other lines because my time is precious period.

Now about you coming so cocky about being a officer, sir with much respect please shove up your badge and your 3.8L car up your a$$, I have not respect for a cop who uses their resources to find information, that’s why you located John Thorng and called him to bug him.I know who you are, you are that idiot who sold that the reverse cooling flow 951.

It’s easy to make threats behind a keyboard or worst like you hide behind a badge and I am not going to fall for that junk. But I am not intimidated but either your badge or your 9mm. I should forward that threat that you made to aripop to your chief if indeed you are a cop.

If you wanted to upset me, you did, I am not impressed by that 3.8l buick project not the first one that I see, Bob from the hybrid board has one, still a pos just like you.

Just ask how many guys here how gotten parts from me just for the shipping cost, ask.

Last edited by lart951; 06-03-2008 at 12:57 PM.
Old 06-03-2008 | 01:06 PM
jns
Racer

Bob has been a big help with the 3.8l project. Nice guy. Sorry you're still mad that I didn't sell the 951 to you for $4000. so you could scrap it. Yes, you should have wasted your time to get the other lines off so we wouldn't be in this mess. I hope you refunded those leaking shocks you sent to John....

Luis,

What's going on? I received a phone call from someone named John who says you told him you shipped me his AC lines by accident. That's not true. I haven't received any AC lines from you or anyone else. If its really true what's the tracking number? It sounds like you owe him a set of AC lines and you should pull them off the next car you part out. You should be more careful. I was about to leave you negative feedback over the M030 coilovers which weren't rebuilt last year but 30 K miles ago, but decided that since most of your stuff is accurately described, I'd give you a pass. I'm copying John on this, so hopefully you two can sort it out and he gets his ac lines.

John
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 11:51 AM
To: johntorg2@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: You've received an answer to your question about item Porsche 89 944 Turbo / S2 Collapsible spare tire

John, did you see the post by RKD's, I am sure he is not lying abut the rebuild, he might have another receipt, why don't you give him a call. Another thing, I went by the date on the receipt and the statement of RKD's on his post, I never stated the amounts of miles on the shocks. Still M030 coilovers with progressive spring at the price you got them is a steal. 25k miles on this shocks if they were rebuild still a great deal.

John Torgersen wrote:
Luis,

There is nothing on that receipt that says they were rebuilt. Just one new bump stop and installation. This is what was in your ad
Porsche 89 944 turbo Koni coilovers M030 rebuild on 10-1-2007, fully adjustable ride height and rebound, also 80-140 progressive front springs were installed. Receipt will be included..

The post says 25K miles since rebuild/replace. That's a whole lot different than rebuilt in Oct. 07, and one of them may be leaking..

John

Anyways, good luck to your sons with PD. There's a book called "Games criminals play" (Amazon)that will give them an edge before getting to the streets or jail.
Old 06-03-2008 | 01:16 PM
jns
Racer

This is beyond ridiculous, Lart. Thanks for sending the lines. Let me pay you for them and your shipping cost like the original plan two months ago so we can move on. Whatta you say?
Old 06-03-2008 | 01:17 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by jns
Bob has been a big help with the 3.8l project. Nice guy. Sorry you're still mad that I didn't sell the 951 to you for $4000. so you could scrap it. Yes, you should have wasted your time to get the other lines off so we wouldn't be in this mess. I hope you refunded those leaking shocks you sent to John....

Luis,

What's going on? I received a phone call from someone named John who says you told him you shipped me his AC lines by accident. That's not true. I haven't received any AC lines from you or anyone else. If its really true what's the tracking number? It sounds like you owe him a set of AC lines and you should pull them off the next car you part out. You should be more careful. I was about to leave you negative feedback over the M030 coilovers which weren't rebuilt last year but 30 K miles ago, but decided that since most of your stuff is accurately described, I'd give you a pass. I'm copying John on this, so hopefully you two can sort it out and he gets his ac lines.

John
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 11:51 AM
To: johntorg2@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: You've received an answer to your question about item Porsche 89 944 Turbo / S2 Collapsible spare tire

John, did you see the post by RKD's, I am sure he is not lying abut the rebuild, he might have another receipt, why don't you give him a call. Another thing, I went by the date on the receipt and the statement of RKD's on his post, I never stated the amounts of miles on the shocks. Still M030 coilovers with progressive spring at the price you got them is a steal. 25k miles on this shocks if they were rebuild still a great deal.

John Torgersen wrote:
Luis,

There is nothing on that receipt that says they were rebuilt. Just one new bump stop and installation. This is what was in your ad
Porsche 89 944 turbo Koni coilovers M030 rebuild on 10-1-2007, fully adjustable ride height and rebound, also 80-140 progressive front springs were installed. Receipt will be included..

The post says 25K miles since rebuild/replace. That's a whole lot different than rebuilt in Oct. 07, and one of them may be leaking..

John

Anyways, good luck to your sons with PD. There's a book called "Games criminals play" (Amazon)that will give them an edge before getting to the streets or jail.
Hey John , I offered John Thorng a refund, he never asked for because it was still a good deal, I stated what RKD's said about the shocks "rebuild m030 shocks" and I have a receipt, I fail to see what are you trying to prove, also I thought I might had shipped to lines to Thorng sinced I sent a lot of boxes to him on the same week. What's your point, not very smart cop if you ask me , thinking like that you'll never make it to detective.

Is that your best trying to discredit me? Try again harder, I dare John to come here and said that I didn't offer him a refund in full..
Old 06-03-2008 | 01:19 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by jns
This is beyond ridiculous, Lart. Thanks for sending the lines. Let me pay you for them and your shipping cost like the original plan two months ago so we can move on. Whatta you say?
Nope, no money from you mr officer, what you should do is apologize to aribop, for acting like a idiot with him.

Quick Reply: Paging Lart....